Even More Family Secrets - Cover

Even More Family Secrets

Copyright© 2012 by Caribbean Islander

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - As Dave Adams continues to grow up, he uncovers more and more of his peculiat family's past.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

"Well, ask away," Veronica said teasingly.

Dave glowered at her. He had asked her about the tangled branches of his family tree upon his return, but she told him she had a lot of catching up to do with Mirela.

They did catch up. Aside from swapping mundane gossip over tea like a old ladies in a knitting circle, they also talked shop, discussing the latest developments in the field of sexology. By the time they were done, it was time for Frank's introduction to experienced women, and they all adjourned to the recording room while Michelle and Frank went to the mirrored room.

The recording room was a bit crowded, since the three girls and James also joined Dave, Veronica and Mirela. It made for a surreal experience.

Instead of being jealous, Dahlia an Erica expressed admiration about their mother's skill as she made Frank come twice before the first ten minutes had passed. His first orgasm had hardly been surprising, coming after two minutes of intensely pounding Michelle in the doggy position, nor had his continued rigidity after his orgasm come as a surprise.

However, the viewers were surprised and impressed when, after an intense lap dance that had them sitting nose to nose, staring into each others eyes and exchanging the occasional peck on the nose and lips, Michelle had Frank shooting off inside her again less then eight minutes after his first eruption.

Still hard, Frank then mounted her in the missionary, staying high in the saddle like Dave had taught him to maximize the stimulation of her clitoris, and bringing Michelle to her first orgasm roughly fifteen minutes after the start of their tempestuous bout of intercourse.

Finally, after Michelle came down from her orgasmic high, the couple rolled over and Michelle skillfully rode Frank for half an hour. Her hips moved up and down, front to back, and in a corkscrew fashion, and she occasionally stopped moving her hips entirely, although Frank's expression betrayed that her inner muscles took over her where hips stopped. She kept them both on the edge and managed come for the second time just as she wrenched Frank's third orgasm out of him in a way that had him arching him back as he shoved his hips up into her, lifting her cleanly off the bed for several seconds.

Dave turned away from Veronica ta have another look at the screen. Frank and Michelle were crawling off the bed, Frank more sluggishly than Michelle.

"Look Dahlia, mom did manage to drain him by herself," Erica said almost conversationally. "And she's able to walk after doing it."

"Yeah, we have a long way to go," Dahlia admitted.

Dave shook his head. This was just too weird for words.

"I could give you girls a few pointers on how to make your men come hard in a jiffy," Mirela said, and turned to James. "I do need a volunteer to help me demonstrate, though."

James grinned broadly. "Gladly ... although I'm not sure about the jiffy thing. "I've improved a lot since your mother taught me."

"Maybe, but mom was a bit past her prime when she fucked you. Also, I have the scientific sex knowledge to back up my skills, taking them to a higher level."

"Scientific sex knowledge, eh? Well, I happen to believe that fucking's more art than science," James countered.

"Whether it be by art or science, I still bet I can make you come in record time."

"James grinned broadly. "Record time, if taken literally, would boil down to a premature ejaculation in my case. Even in my first fuck I lasted pretty well. It behooves you to redefine your goal."

"Well, which criterion do you want to set?" Mirela asked.

"Very few women have managed to do make me come before I wanted to, and only one succeeded after I graduated from your mother's sex class. Let us make the objective that you have to make me come before I make you come."

"Done!"

"Not entirely," James said. "You used the verb bet. I like that word, but not when it is used merely in a manner of speaking. If you say bet, you'd better make a wager. So what exactly are you willing to bet?"

Dave remembered the story Veronica had told him about the circumstances under which James had entered her employment. History seemed to be repeating itself, and he glanced at Veronica. It didn't seem like she was going to intervene. In fact, the smile playing on her lips suggested that she liked where this was going.

"What am I willing to bet?" Mirela frowned thoughtfully. Well, I sort of have a strap-on fetish. If I make you come first, I get to fuck you up your ass. And if you make me come first, you get to fuck me up mine."

"With my own cock, or a strap-on?"

Mirela rolled her eyes. "Smart-ass!"

"Just making sure not to leave any ambiguity in the agreement," James explained. "Very well, you have a bet."

"Great!" Mirela said, clapping her hands and flashing a predatory grin. "Just let me freshen up first."

"Dave, help me peel the sweaty sheets of the bed," James ordered, reminding Dave once more of the consequences of the wager he had lost. But this was nothing compared to what was to come some time in the future.

Dave turned to Veronica. "We'll still have our chat later!"

"The kids will need feeding soon, but other than that I'm not going anywhere," Veronica said with a wink.

Heaving a sigh, Dave followed James out of the recording room. There seemed to be something in that house that made people want to have sex all the time. It was highly distracting. Pleasurable, but distracting. He wondered how Ed could just switch off his libido like that, and serendipitously, they crossed paths on then stairs.

"Hey Dave, how did Frank do?"

"Well enough. He didn't leave Aunt Michelle hanging, at any rate. But why weren't you there with us?"

"There's always the video, right?" Ed pointed out.

"Yeah, but I mean how can you just ignore the sexual vibe in this place?"

"I can't ignore it, but I use some meditation techniques the channel the sexual energy. I'll walk you through the process sometime, if you want."

Dave laughed. "I doubt I'll be able to find the time. Right now I have to change the sheets on the big bed in the mirrored room. Then I have to man the cameras to film the sex duel between James and Mirela, and after that I have to ask Aunt Ronnie about our family tree."

Ed raised a ginger-colored eyebrow. "Sex duel?"

"Instead of saying that she believed or thought she could make James come in record time, she used the word bet."

"I see. Well, I think I'll take a break to watch this live. Mirela's trained in sexual therapy and body work. I wonder how she will be different than untrained women."

"Why not wait for the video?"

"The video will be edited. Your editing skills are okay, but I need to see this from all available angles."

"I'll see you in the recording room, then," Dave said, before continuing on his way.


The observation room was deathly quiet.

Everyone was staring at the large main screen, which showed an image conveyed from a camera directly above the large bed, with James' muscular body taut as he strained to press his prong into Mirela's pussy as deeply as it could go. Her calves were hooked over his bulging thighs as she seemingly tried to draw him in deeper. Her elbows twitched as she tried to move her arms, but her hands were firmly pinned above her head by James' hands.

They were coming. Cameras from other angles showed the expressions of pure orgasmic ecstasy on their gleaming faces, and the microphones picked up their grunts and moans. It was the ending to a titanic struggle that had taken them across the room in. But who had come first?

"That was like the 1994 NHL finals," Frank finally said, breaking the silence.

Dave nodded. The series between the Rangers and the Canucks had indeed been a nail-biter. It could have gone either way multiple times, before the Rangers finally prevailed and the city of New York elevated Mark Messier to sainthood.

"But who won?" Erica asked.

"Mirela's contractions started first, but James was already past the point of no return when they did," Ed said.

"You're full of shit. How could you possible tell?" Frank countered.

"Your brother is right, Franklin," Veronica interjected. "Too bad for Mirela that she formulated the bet in the way that she did, because she didn't make James come before she did, although I'm sure she is definitely better that her mother was in 1980."

"She certainly put on an impressive display," Ed said. "They did thirty positions in forty minutes."

"Did they?" Erica asked. "I lost count."

"I was too horny to start counting in the first place," Dahlia said laconically. "Boy, I need release!" She turned to Ed. "Will you help me out?"

"I will do my best editing if I edit James and Michelle's video footage right away. I'm afraid I must decline."

Dave couldn't believe that his brother was turning down sex with Dahlia. Her cheeks and neck were flushed with desire, making her even sexier than usual. He badly wanted to offer himself as a substitute, but he knew he couldn't push his luck with Iris.

"You won't be able to edit this video in peace, since Dave and I need to discuss some things and I choose to discuss them in here," Veronica said. "Besides, Dahlia really needs your attention right now."

"Never mind, I don't want to anymore," Dahlia said coolly, before striding out of the room.

"You're on thin ice, Ed," Erica said exasperatedly.

"Yeah ... for a genius, you can be a real retard sometimes," Frank added, and left together with Erica.

Veronica sighed. "I tried to save your tail, but it was too late. She's been very tolerant of your idiosyncrasies, Ed. You need to return the favor."

Ed nodded. "I'll formulate a strategy to rectify the misunderstanding."

"Please don't! You'll probably make it worse. What you need now is spontaneity. Go ask Michelle what you should do."

"Yes ma'am," Ed said, looking puzzled but contrite.

Veronica turned back to Dave after Ed had left the room. "So, where were we?"

"You were going to explain my family tree to me, and how everyone is related to me."

"Right ... let's take it from the top and start with Zinnia. When she was a horny woman of 44 and he was a young widower of 28, your maternal grandmother's maternal grandmother and your paternal grandmother's father had had a fling that produced Zinnia, So Zinnia is both your great-aunt and your great-great aunt.

"Your maternal grandfather's brother, Nils, fathered both her sons. He squirted half of Clark's DNA into her when she was a teen still living at home in the U.S., which, incidentally, is the real reason why Zinnia moved in with us. Anyway, Nils cuckolded Zinnia's husband to produce Ronald five years later. So Clark and Ron are actually full brothers instead of cousins once removed. This means that Clark and Ron are my full cousins on my dad's side, and my half-cousins on my mom's side ... not quite double-cousins. Through your mother, they are related to you like that, but twice removed. However they are also your father's half-cousins, since Zinnia is your father's half-aunt. So, through your father, they are your half-cousins once removed."

"Does Clark know he's Zinnia's son?" Dave asked, remembering that Clark had once said that he didn't have a brother.

"He's was told after he finished undergraduate school. It was a bit of a shock, of course, but he adjusted fairly quickly. All my nephews and nieces were informed of the situation when they turned 21. Iris learned about it sooner because of her ability, and Mirela unwittingly broke our tradition by telling you. So do you still want to know how deep the rabbit hole goes?"

Dave nodded. "You might as well tell me."

"Okay, nothing has changed about Daphne's story ... she's your mother's maternal aunt, like me. But the actual father of her children is Luca Badi, your father's maternal uncle. So he's your great-uncle, and Lunaria, Samuel and Vinca are actually both your mother's, as well as your father's full cousins. So Clark and Lunaria are half-cousins through Luca and Zinnia, and half-cousins once removed through Daphne and Zinnia."

"Could Luca pass for an Italian?" Dave asked. He had to ask, because his parents' cousins definitely looked like they had some Mediterranean blood in them.

Veronica nodded. "He can pass as someone from the south, or from Sicily. His mother, your great-grandmother, was of Italian descent. Calabrian, to be exact. Luca inherited many of her looks, and passed them on to their children. So they are part Italian."

"And Zinnia is Luca's half-sister, so she's Samuel's half-aunt as well his half-great-aunt through Daphne, right?" Dave summarized.

Veronica grinned. "You're getting the hang of it. But moving on to Oliva and Rubia ... they married two half-brothers, who were the sons of your great-grandfather's brother. Another way to look at it is that they are Zinnia's paternal cousins. Anyway, Rubia and Daphne's children and full cousins through their mothers, but half-cousins through their fathers. And since Zinnia is their mothers' half-aunt and their fathers' cousin, the Lazarenko and Petit children are both cousins once-removed and cousins twice removed to Clark and Ron, through Zinnia. But your mustn't forget Nils, who is Oliva and Rubia's uncle. So Clark and Ron are also cousins once removed to the Lazarenko and Petit children through Nils.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.