Even More Family Secrets - Cover

Even More Family Secrets

Copyright© 2012 by Caribbean Islander

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - As Dave Adams continues to grow up, he uncovers more and more of his peculiat family's past.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

A few days after fucking Daphne, Dave sampled Zinnia as well. That fuck had lasted a bit longer, since Dave hadn't allowed himself to become overconfident like he had been with Daphne. But even so, Zinnia's experienced pussy had him shooting his cum into her before she came herself. In both cases, he did end up giving the women several orgasms after the first round of coitus, and they had been very impressed with his performance.

Then the sexual activity was briefly interrupted by the birth of Veronica's twin girls. The different eye colours immediately made it clear that the family had its first pair of female fraternal twins. Victor and Boris were the family's male fraternal twins, and there were no less than three sets of twins of different types. His grandmother had been Veronica's identical twin, so the type of twins missing was a set of identical boys.

Fuchsia and Rosa were born without any obvious defects, but only time would tell whether Veronica had taken too great a risk by reproducing with her identical twin sister's son. And while Bryan was happy that the girls appeared healthy, he couldn't completely hide his mild disappointment about the fact that he still didn't have a son. Daphne and Zinnia had banded together to console him, and while they did, Michelle had usually been joined at the crotch with James or with her father-in-law, Mike.

However, with Veronica temporarily out of action, and Daphne and Zinnia double-teaming Bryan, there were fewer women to go around. His brothers still had their girls, but Iris was unavailable to Dave since Ron and Sam had decided that it was time to collect on the debt Dave owed them for being allowed to fuck Daphne and Zinnia.

So Dave had been condemned to his hand and some lube. But unlike boarding school, he now had all the time he needed to adequately rub one off. On top of that, he had a wide selection of sexual recordings made by Veronica and James. He hoped that he would get to have sex with Iris again tonight, since Ron, Sam, Daphne and Zinnia had driven home earlier that day, and Bryan had flown home. Michelle had gone down town attend a seminar, and would stay the night there as well.

Still, Dave had opted to take the edge off, and was currently watching a video on the main screen. It had been recorded the previous summer, and in it his brother Ed was being fucked by Veronica for the first time.

Dave was mildly envious as he saw the action. According to the time stamp, fifteen minutes had passed since Veronica mounted Ed, which meant that Ed had lasted at least five times longer than Dave during his first time with Veronica. He was almost relieved when, after a little over eighteen minutes, Ed gasped and went rigid, his legs trembling and toes splaying. Veronica proceeded to use the signature move Dave knew so well, smothering Ed's orgasmic moans with a searing kiss as her supremely skilled slit sucked the semen out of his balls. His earlier envy was also replaced by satisfaction when he saw Ed's half-softened cock retreat out of Veronica's pussy. He hadn't managed to stay hard like Dave had.

Though the bout of tantric sex had been interesting to watch from a technical perspective, it hadn't been as titillating as most videos Dave has seen, so took it out of the player and headed over the shelf packed with videos. As he traced his fingers over the tapes, he remembered an article he had read about a new video storage device that had been launched in Japan last November. They were called DVD's, and were to video like CD's were to audio. Jim told him that they'd start recording onto these DVD's as soon as the technology for private individuals to do so on a small scale was released on the market.

"Hellooo, handsome!" a girlish voice called out in the darkened room.

Dave whirled around and found his grandfather's wife staring at him. He could feel face flush red with embarrassment. He was, after all, in his birthday suit, since he hadn't expected anybody to walk in. The two newest additions to the family had been taken to a paediatrician for a check-up by their slightly obsessive mother, and Grandpa Mike, being their father on paper, had gone along. His cousins had badgered Iris into taking them shopping in Toronto with her G2 driver's license, and his brothers had been badgered into going along on the trip.

"I – I though you were with James," Dave stammered.

"He was sent on a diaper run," Silvia answered, staring at his erect cock. "I guess I interrupted you."

"Kind of," Dave replied, regaining some of his composure.

"Well, let me make it up to you," Silvia cooed sexily, stepping closer.

Dave retreated. "Wait! What about Grandpa Mike?"

Silvia rolled her eyes. "I'm sure you've noticed that we're not monogamous."

"But this won't be like you having sex with James, or someone else. I'm his grandson!"

Silvia giggled. "And Bryan's his son, which he was okay with."

His legs threatening to shut down with his brain, Dave stumbled back to the chair and sat down heavily. "You fucked Uncle Bryan?"

"Several times, actually. I have Veronica to thank for that. Mike's always been attracted to your Aunt Michelle, and I've always thought Bryan was cute. Veronica helped us overcome our inhibitions after last year's camping trip, and we've swapped with them quite a few times." She shot Dave a devious grin and nodded to the recording equipment. "Do you know how to work that?"

Dave nodded. James had explained it to him. "Why?"

"So we can add a recording of our own to Veronica's collection, of course."

"I need to clear this with Iris first," Dave said, though his cock seemed to twitch in disagreement.

"Hold that thought," Silvia said, as she walked over to one of the video shelves. She briefly ran her finger across the tapes, before taking one out and walking over to the main player, where she popped it in and pressed the play button.

After a brief moment of static, a smiling Iris appeared on the main screen. "Hey Davie. If you're seeing this, you've got my, and Dad's permission to fuck Silvia. Let me know how it went," she finished, before the screen went blank again.

Dave turned to Silvia. "You planned this?"

"Well, we didn't know you'd be in here at this particular time. James was going to call you to help him with some editing, and he would show you the video then. But yes, it was planned, and Mike would really like to see a recording of the action later."

"Let's not disappoint him, then."


After quickly setting the cameras for a optimal recording, Dave and Silvia hurried to the mirrored bedroom, where he quickly stripped her of her clothing. Then he took a moment to give her a once-over.

She was remarkably well endowed for an Asian woman, and though she couldn't possibly be more than an C-cup, her breasts looked huge on her slender, five-foot frame. Her hips were also a little wider than those normally found in Chinese women, and he could spot some muscles definition all over her body, although he wouldn't call her muscular. Finally, his eyes travelled up to her heart-shaped face, where her full lips were curved up and her almond-shaped eyes twinkled mischievously.

"So, do I meet your exacting standards?" She asked, brushing aside a fringe of her pixie haircut.

"With flying colours," Dave replied breathlessly. "You're beautiful."

"Not quite as beautiful as my step-daughter, though."

Dave shook his head. "I can't compare you to the women in my family. You're just too different. But trust me, you're a perfect specimen of your type."

Silvia blushed, and took him by the hand, intending to guide him to the bed. Instead, Dave easily scooped her off her feet and carried her there, holding her tightly to him as he sat down and reclined. Then, with his arms still around her, he lowered his face to hers and kissed her.

Her tongue immediately slid into his mouth, tracing circles around his own, before retreating and whetting his lips. Her superb technique made his cock even harder, and she must have felt it twitch against her though, because she smiled and wriggled out of his grasp.

"I want to taste your cock first!"

"Only if I can taste your pussy," Dave answered. Then he realised that it would be quite difficult, and shook his head. "Wait, never mind. I don't think we'll be able to do that!"

"Don't be silly ... of course we can! I'm not going to deep-throat you. I'll only need the head. I've had plenty of practice with tall men. It'll work," Silvia assured him, and knelt over his head before lying flat on top of him, with her pussy in range of his mouth. And surprisingly enough, she felt her warm mouth close over his glans.

Her technique was vastly different than any of the those employed by the women he had been with so far, but it was exquisite. She was better at this than Veronica!

Dave responded to her ministration by attacking her pussy like Veronica had taught him, and soon he had her moaning with appreciation. It didn't slow her down, though, and he soon erupted in her mouth.

Silvia kept her lips locked around his spurting tool until his orgasm had passed, and swallowed his seed. "Hmmm, yum. You fed me a big load, but your cock isn't shrinking," she said, as she stretched herself out next to him and rested her head on his shoulder.

"It's been a while for me. I guess my balls were full. I don't usually come that quickly, and it usually takes two orgasms for me to go soft."

"I knew your balls were full. That's why I took the edge off. I didn't want to risk you leaving me hanging when we fuck."

"I'll make it up to you," Dave said. "Let me return the favour."

Silvia kissed his cheek and rolled on top of him. "Tempting, but I'd like to have you inside me now."

"Then I'll get you off twice before I come again," he said, as she straddled his hips and lined her pussy up with his cock.

"My, aren't we confident in our abilities," she teased, as she slowly began to sink onto his cock. "I may not as good as your aunts, but lasting through even one of my orgasms is a tall order for most guys, even after I've taken the edge off with a blow job."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.