Fooling Around 101 - Version Bravo
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When Cindy comes to Uncle Bob, asking to learn some things about petting, before she starts dating, she's not the only one who waits, anxiously, to see what his answer will be. Things get very complicated, very quickly, as Bob takes on a role most men would only dream about. But dreams aren't real. Or are they?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

I brought her food in to find her watching The Price Is Right. She clicked it off and tried to scoot up so she was sitting. I had to help her. We were both still nude, but it seemed okay, somehow. They had one of those little tables that bridges the lap for breakfast in bed, and it was sitting on the dresser, so I got that and put her food on it in front of her.

I had also brought my own sandwich in, so I sat down and munched on it.

She ate a few bites, and looked at me, sitting beside her bed, in the chair she'd gotten her hair dried in. It was a bit surreal. I mean I was naked, eating a grilled cheese sandwich, probably dropping crumbs in my lap, looking at a naked woman in a bed, who had two casts on and still managed to look hot.

"I have to tell you something," she said.

"Okay."

"That night when I caught you and Cindy?"

I nodded.

"Well I didn't say anything right away. I was in the dark in the hallway, and I watched for a while. All I could think about was what it might feel like to sit on your lap, like she was sitting on your lap, and have your hands on me, like they were on her. I even touched myself. And then you kissed her, and I knew I was going to have to change my panties."

"You had on maroon ones that night," I said. "The next morning they were white, with hearts on them."

"You noticed that?" She sounded shocked.

"Before Randy died, I had all kinds of improper fantasies about you," I said. "Afterwards, it seemed wrong, so I stopped letting myself think that way. But it's impossible not to notice you. Cindy either."

She took a few more bites. She was getting better at manipulating the fork left-handed.

"Then, when we reached our ... arrangement ... and Cindy told me how things were going, I kept imagining what it would be like to sneak away with you and get my bell rung like that. I wasn't jealous, because it was obvious she was giving all of it a lot of thought. The very first time you did something, the first thing she said to me was that she understood now why girls got into trouble so often. It convinced me that what you two were doing was valuable.

"Except she kept wanting more," I said.

"I wanted more right along with her," said Jill.

"Why didn't you say something?"

"Because you've always been a perfect gentleman. You never gave me any indication you were interested."

"I felt guilty about being interested," I said.

"I know. But he would want both of us to be happy."

"I know that too. I just didn't think you were interested in having a man in your life."

"I wasn't," she said, "until my daughter reminded me of how special the right man can make a woman feel."

I realized I had an erection poking up from my lap. I felt pretty silly.

"And then, when I was naked, and you looked at me, with that look in your eye, I knew I was in trouble. It was just a matter of time."

"I wasn't trying to seduce you," I said.

"Which is probably the best kind of seduction there can be," she said. "I believe you said you'd help me when I was finished?"

"You're not finished," I said.

"I am for now," she said. "You can heat it up for me later. Right now I need something other than food, Bob."


My intention was to eat her pussy, and get her off that way. The cast on her leg started just below her knee, and went all the way to her instep. Her toes stuck out, but that was all. That did not prevent her from spreading her legs, though. And while she was quite happy about having her clitty sucked, she wanted the real McCoy.

"You sure about this?" I panted, aware of how injured she still was.

She nodded rapidly and reached for me.

By then we were both worked up, and the subject of protection never came up. Had we planned this, it might have been different, but at that point neither of us was willing to call for a cessation of hostilities, so to speak, while I got dressed and ran to the store.

So my prick was naked when I slid it between those floppy pussy lips, and into a furnace just as hot as her teenaged daughter's. And it was just as naked as she sobbed with the relief of her first orgasm with a penis in her, in more than five years. The import of that is that her orgasm triggered mine, and twenty seconds later not only was I in lust with both of the Caldwell women ... I had seeded them both as well.

But when I finally got off of her, and offered to take her to the bathroom, to let me drip out of her ... she declined, saying she was tired, and thought she might finally be able to get some good sleep.

We were both taking a nap when Cindy got home from school.

That's why I was still naked.


"What the... ?" Her voice woke me up. I was sleeping on the couch. By the time I was awake, she was already in her mother's room. Jill had been hot after our coupling, so she had not covered up, and the evidence of what had happened was still oozing from her pussy.

Cindy stomped around the house muttering for twenty minutes before she said a word to either of us. I had put on some pants by then, and a T shirt. Jill was more stubborn than I was. She hadn't even pulled the sheet over her yet.

But the longer she stomped around, the less violent her stomping became, and her mutters finally dwindled until she stood there, just looking at me.

"What about me?" she asked, sounding like a little girl.

"Maybe you'd better talk to your mother about that," I said.

So she went into the bedroom. She didn't close the door, but I didn't listen in, either. These two women had already decided my fate, one way or another. So I went to take a walk. It was one of those cold days, where the sun is so bright that it doesn't feel as cold as it is. I should have worn a jacket, but when I started getting chilled, I just sped up to create more heat.

There was some heat being generated back in the house too, which I found out about later. Cindy finally had to admit to her mother that she wasn't a virgin any more - twice over. Jill didn't really mind that, having just experienced the same thing with the same man. She could relate. But she wasn't happy about having been kept in the dark ... by both of us. Still, it was a no brainer. Cindy loved me in a very special way, but she didn't want to jump through the hoops necessary for us to make a life together. I would always be Uncle Bob to her, even years later, when her husband got drunk one night at a party and ended up in bed with the wrong woman. Cindy came to her mother for solace, and Jill prescribed what's good for the goose. That was me, by the way, just in case that analogy didn't work.

Basically, once they determined that there was no future for me and Cindy, that pretty much decided things. I say pretty much, because while Cindy finished high school, whenever she got horny on a date, she came home and got un-horny with Uncle Bob. And after that, until she got married, whenever she was home from college, I was available for what she called "Advanced Matrimonial Bedroom Theory."

As for Jill, she had a lot of time to make up for. She claimed that orgasms helped her sleep, and that sleep was what helped her heal. Suffice it to say that, between both women, I went from getting almost no sex, to being half worn out most of the time.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.