The Dressing Room
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - So, where did I meet my husband? It was Victoria's Secret as I was looking at negligees when this tall, handsome man gave me his opinion on which one to buy. So, I invited him to see how it looked as we took it in the dressing room together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

He looked up, smiled, then raised up, reached into the drawer next to the bed, took out a condom and put it on, then held his cock steady and pushed right up into me, penetrating me completely to where our bodies pressed tightly together and he just held himself tight, deep inside me while his strong hands massaged my breasts.

I began to make small movements along with flexing my pelvic muscles while he kept pushing into me. I'd never had sex quite this way and it felt really good, a calm, yet erotic kind of feeling.

Then his hips began to move backward and forward as his fingers rubbed my juices up over my clit. Oh, he knew a woman's body better than any man I'd ever known.

"I love your body, Carly, you're really quite beautiful but I'm sure many men have told you that. But now I'm telling you that and you're in my bed and I'm the luckiest man there is," he said softly gazing down at me.

"You're pretty nice, yourself. You must workout to keep looking so nice," I gushed.

"Not really, just lucky genes, I think."

I lifted my legs onto his shoulders as he slid so wonderfully in and out of my depths.

"Well, no matter what, I think you're quite handsome and charming; I'm rather liking this, Doctor Bremer, I'm rather liking this a lot. Do you often hang out in Victoria's Secret handing out advice on what women should buy?"

"The truth is, no, I don't. I'm not at all sure why I walked into the store today, I never have before, but there you were and I knew I had to say something. You're quite charming, yourself, Miss McLain."

He was quite hard and went slowly letting our passions mount, minute by minute, I was loving his loving and my body felt joyous underneath his as we were so wondrously connected.

I took his hands in mine and raised them over us as his hips swept back and forth as I felt my body tighten and tense, ready for that grand release and passion I knew was on its way.

Then he pushed hard down into me, holding himself fully inside me, pushing, pushing, as I exploded under him in a massive orgasm that filled the room with the brightest light imaginable. I shook and trembled and melted into his arms as he moved down to surround me in his arms to grip me tight as we kissed and kissed. It was magnificent. I wanted Doctor Eric Bremer to be mine.

"That was ... simply ... wonderful, Eric," I panted as he kept moving slowly now. "Incredible."

"You inspire me, Carly, it's just that simple, it's you," he said as he softly kissed me.

"Sadly, it's late and I have surgery scheduled early tomorrow and I expect you'll need to go to your work as well. Those are the difficulties of life, I'm afraid. I wish it were otherwise," he said softly and pulled out of me, leaving an emptiness that I really felt.

We silently got dressed and he drove me back to my car. As we stood there in the empty parking lot kissing he told me that he wanted to see me the next evening and that he was going to get a current blood test to make sure he was free of any STD's and told me that I could give his card to the testing lab and have mine done if I wanted us to continue seeing each other.

It was quite a reasonable request for this day and age and I told him that it would please me to have it done with the idea that we would be together again.

One last, long kiss and I was driving home with one hand down in my panties, reminding myself of Doctor Eric Bremer, especially a lovely body part of Doctor Eric Bremer, one that I wanted inside me again, soon.

So, at my lunch hour, I went to have the blood sample taken. I wanted him again. And again.

About three, my cell rang and I looked at the display: Bremer, Eric, MD. I clicked it on, saying immediately, "The one I want to hear from most of all, how are you, Eric?"

"That's nice. I'm quite lovely, thanks, the memories of being with you are still strong, how could I not feel quite wonderful? Can I see you this evening? It's all I've thought about."

"Me, too, yes, whenever, wherever."

"Um, I'll be here until about six, then I can pick you up and we can have dinner at my place. Have I told you I'm quite a fine cook?"

"Is there anything you don't do well, Doctor Bremer?"

He laughed and said that I was surely to find those things out as we got to know each other better which was high on his 'to-do list.'

"Sounds like we have the same list," I parried.

"Oh, I surely hope so, Carley. Can I pick you up, say six-thirty? At your place? On Melrose?"

How did he know where I live? I wondered. But, I put that aside and told him I'd be ready and hungry for him and his food.

He laughed and we said goodbye and I clicked off the phone to realize I'd been rubbing myself. Yes, I was wanting more.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.