Jeff - Naked in School
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A sequel to Hunter-Naked in School. Hunter's boyfriend Jeff spends his first week in The Program while he and his family come to terms with his sexuality and its impact on their lives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School  

Monday, August 29, 2005

They had the Program participants strip off in the locker rooms, since there were 15 of us, too many to fit in Dr. Martin's office. I have to confess that I was a little nervous as I began taking off my shoes and socks. Hunter walked over to me; he was already naked.

"Nervous?" he asked.

"Yeah, I've never been naked in front of a whole bunch of people before."

"Don't worry, after the first few minutes it seems normal. And if you run into any problems, you can get me or my mom."

"Thanks, wanna help me undress?" He pulled my shirt up over my head, kissed me, and then began unbuttoning my shorts. He briefly groped my balls while kissing me again before yanking down my pants and underwear to reveal my recently acquired erection.

"Ready," he asked. I nodded yes and Hunter protectively draped one arm over my shoulder as we filed out of the locker room into a courtyard, where we were met by a crowd that had gathered to get their first look at the naked kids.

I jumped a little as I felt someone grab my ass. Hunter rubbed my back reassuringly. "You'll get used to that pretty quickly," he said, as a girl grabbed his penis and then ran away, giggling.

It was amazing how much different everything felt now that I was naked. I could feel the warm breeze playing over my exposed body, the cool, dew-covered grass on my bare feet, and best of all, the indescribably wonderful feeling of Hunter's skin touching mine. We went inside and headed for English class.

I got my first request in front of Ms. Lease's room; a girl wanted to run her hands up and down my torso and package. Hunter was right about getting used to it, it actually felt kind of fun. As a result, Hunter and I were both fully erect as we entered the classroom. Ms. Lease asked if we needed relief and we both nodded.

We sat down on Ms. Lease's desk, which she had thoughtfully cleared of papers, and began to masturbate one another. The experience was incredible, even better than the time in the showers. Hunter could tell I was close to orgasm. "Cum all over me," he grunted. I did so, and he pulled me into a loving embrace as he climaxed, smearing cum over both our bodies.

We broke apart and headed back to our seats, as Ms. Lease began the class. She introduced the next book we would be reading, 'Walden' by Henry David Thoreau. After English Hunter walked me to history class and had a brief conversation with Mr. Guzman. In history we learned about the rise of agriculture.

The walk from history to German class was my first time naked in the hallways without Hunter, and I was a little apprehensive. Several people requested me to do poses or let them touch me, so I ended up being late to class. The teacher, Mrs. Crosby, made me go get a tardy pass. I don't think she is a fan of the Program. On my way to the office, some older guys came up to me. I could tell by their facial expressions that this wasn't going to end well.

The ringleader addressed me: "Hey faggot, I've got a reasonable request." By now I was shaking. I looked around for a teacher but the hallway was deserted. He produced a porno magazine from his backpack: "Jerk off to this like a real man." I looked at the centerfold, which portrayed two blond women in the 69 position. I grasped my limp cock and attempted to masturbate. Between fear and lack of arousal I just couldn't get it up. They continued to taunt me for a few minutes, but finally got bored and let me go. Holding back tears, I made my way to the central office. Hunter's mom was talking to the secretary; she turned around and noticed me.

"Jeff, is everything alright?"

"Yes," I lied.

"Are you sure?"

I hesitated for a moment, "Can we talk in your office?"

I followed her down the hallway to her office, where I explained what had just happened. She asked me to describe the bullies. I tried to, but I couldn't give her enough details to match anyone specifically.

"We'll have to try to catch them in the act, then," she said, "if we don't nip this sort of thing in the bud it could derail the whole program. Jeff, do you feel like you need to put on clothes again."

I thought for a moment, "No ma'am."

"Ok, then I'm going to write you a note to get back to class."

Mrs. Crosby wasn't impressed, but she had to take my note.

I had lunch after German; I grabbed a cheeseburger and fries and sat down with Craig Dillon and David Nash, who I knew from middle school, and Ron Curtis, who went to my old church.

"How does it feel to be running around naked everywhere?" Craig asked.

"Ok, after a while you don't really notice it. The only bad part is that I've been getting bullied." I went on to explain what had happened in the hallway.

"Those guys are probably from our church," Ron said, "Reverend Neale talked about you in his sermon yesterday."

"What'd he say."

Ron described the sermon, in which Reverend Neale had said that I was "led astray" by "homosexual brainwashing" and that my parents had left the church because they loved me more than Jesus. Then he warned the congregation to "expel the wicked person from among you," and not to associate with us. Ron's parents were considering pulling him out of school, but couldn't afford Reverend Neale's school.

"So why are you still eating with me?" I asked Ron.

"I don't know if I believe Reverend Neale anymore," he replied, "I've always been told that gays were weird and horrible people, but you don't seem to have changed any since you came out."

Lunch passed and so did fourth period. Soon I found myself headed back to the locker room to get dressed.

Hunter came up to me, "Hey, you want to get dinner somewhere later this week?"

"How's tonight?"

"I have family in from out of town, they had to evacuate because of that hurricane."

I thought for a moment, "What about Friday after the swim meet?"

"Sounds good, now let's hit the showers."

"I don't really need a shower ... oohhh, right."

My cock stiffened as we walked back to the showers. Hunter turned the water on, stood behind me, and began kissing the back of my neck, as his hands played over my bare torso. Finally, he found my dick, which he began fondling as his own erection rubbed against my buttocks. I noticed that a few other people had had the same idea, and one couple was fucking against the shower wall.

Zach Assad walked up to us, his erection leading the way. "Mind if I join in?"

"Go ahead" Hunter responded. Zach stood behind Hunter and started pleasuring him. Before long I heard a grunt and felt hot liquid splattering my butt and running down my legs. The sensation brought me to a climax, and I turned around to see Hunter giving his full attention to Zach. Zach came and we toweled off and got dressed.

I kissed Hunter goodbye before heading out to the parking lot where mom was waiting for me.

"How was your day dear?"

"OK"

"You didn't have any problems with the ... thing?"

"No."

"Good, we're having meatloaf for supper."

"My favorite" I lied.

At dinner my little brother Derrick said that his friends wouldn't play with him at recess because their parents had told them not to talk to us.

My heart sank, and I felt a little sick to my stomach. "I'm not really hungry" I announced, and went up to my room. I lay down on my bed and started to cry.

A few minutes later my mom came upstairs and sat on my bed.

"What's wrong sweety?"

"It's all my fault!" I blubbered, "I didn't want to get you or dad or Derrick in trouble, I just couldn't stand it anymore. Now I've lost all my friends except Hunter, and I screwed everything up for you all."

"Honey, if they leave you because of this they were never really your friends in the first place. Just remember that Jesus loves you no matter what you do, and so do I."

She held me for a long time, and then I turned out the light and went to bed.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.