Gay Virus - Cover

Gay Virus

Copyright© 2012 by shadowcock

Chapter 1: Ignorance

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Ignorance - No one knows how it started but anyone can see where it will end. At first the world thought it was a joke, once in a while you would hear on the news a man claiming to be completely straight then waking up the next morning gay. Everyone would laugh about it then move on with their lives completely oblivious to the inevitable change headed their way. This story chronicles the life of Jason Brown as he deals with the coming change with his friends and family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow   Transformation  

"Hey, 'Big' Mike I'll see you tomorrow." Jason yells from across the hall, as he passes his best friend and boss' office.

"Alright 'JJ' make sure you have the 'Tender Coffee' account by 11 tomorrow 'K?" Mike yells back nonchalantly. Jason knows the reminder was just an attempt to sound like a boss. And so he waves to acknowledge the remark as he steps into the elevator.

As he patiently waits for the lobby, he starts to undo his tie and the top button of his shirt all the while wondering what his wife was making for dinner. He just hoped it wasn't meatloaf, not that her meatloaf was bad, he quickly thinks to himself seeing how his wife would act if he ever told her what he thought of her meatloaf. (bing) He shakes off the thought as he walks out of the elevator.

"Have a good night Mr. Brown." Said Tom the young security guard from behind the lobby security desk

"Hey Tom," Jason says snapping out of his thoughts "Doing anything exciting tonight?" A default question he always asks the lobby security guards. "Yeah, my boys flew in last night so we're gonna' hit the town tonight and party and I'm also off on friday so it's gonna' be like a four day weekend." Tom said with genuine excitement. "And you Mr. Brown?"

"Just going home to my wife and kids." He says with a smile trying not to show his own excitement.

"Well there's always the weekend." He says trying to console him, for what he thought was a boring night.

"Yeah..." Was all Jason could say to the young man's ignorance.

The drive home was so routine he almost felt like he was home in an instant. He fumbles around for his keys because his little angel, Bobbi is in her save the planet phase right now and the porch lite is often off as a result.

"Hey honey." Jason says as he walks into his home

"Shhh ... Hi baby." He sees his little angel knock out on the couch with her head on her mom's lap. "How was your day?" she whispers as she strokes her baby girl's hair.

"Fine..." was all he said while pointing at Bobbi, wanting to know the reason for the strange sight.

"She wanted to tell you something." Whispering again and motioning him to carry her upstairs.

As he picked her up she woke up long enough to reach around his neck to hold on to him as they walked up stairs to her room.

"Ok, last stop on the sleepy train." She heard her father say in a soft voice. If anyone else said that it would be stupid. But when it comes to her daddy she can't help but want to be treated like his little angel.

After he tucks her in he asks "So what did you want to tell me?"

"You know Bobby Harris down the street?" She says excitedly but obviously tired.

"Yeah, the 15yr old blond kid right?"

"Yeah, my team beat him in baseball today." She says with a sense of pride

"Really!?" He tries to say with stiffed excitement. He knows she put together a baseball team about a month and a half ago because a boy bet her he could beat her at anything. She was a bit vague about the details of the bet though. "So, what does he have to do now that you won the big game?"

"Oh, nothing really him and his team just has to say 'I'm a doodie head' instead of saying hello or good bye to anyone they sees from team." She says smiling, still too tired to laugh.

"What would you have to do if you lost?" he asked still curiously

"I had to marry him." She says with relief. Jason was at a loss for words too many thoughts and emotions jumped out at once for him to choose only one.

"I'm glad I beat him ... hhaaha ... doodie ... h..." she trailed of as she fell asleep.

"That's my girl." She seemed to smile as he said those words.

Down stairs Jessie was waiting on the couch, on the coffee table there was a plate of spaghetti and some wine. She pats the couch beside her and they do their nightly ritual, with the tv on the 11 o'clock news and the two talking about their day. The two talked the night away...

They should've been paying more attention to the news. Not like they could have done anything anyway.

the news report

(The young news reporter on the show tries to keep a straight face as he gives this report) Thank you for joining us on this beautiful Thursday night, our top story; more men are coming out, so to speak, as more and more cases of men waking up gay are coming into light. There are enough cases that certain private groups are taking interest. We will keep you updated on these strange events.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.