Breaking in a Brand New Bicycle - Cover

Breaking in a Brand New Bicycle

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Little Alice discovers that the misshaped leather bicycle seat on her new bike has a lot of nice secrets whenever she rides on a bumpy road or goes downhill. She turns to Daddy to make her feel better when the bike is in the repair shop and she finds out there are some things even nicer than riding a new bike. Alice can't wait for her older brother to get home from college so she can show him what she had learned in his absence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Alice was coming home from the local outdoor pool where she went almost every day to practice her varied strokes in an effort to get on the prestigious private swim team near the University. It was her chance to have a shot at the Olympics being held the following year. She still did a lot of exercise on her bicycle but her little hobby with the special bicycle seat was no longer a priority with Mr. Harry giving her loads of pipe in her tight little channel. She had taken a liking to letting him ride her bareback around the fenced yard making her muscles stronger and her ability to move with flexible skill nicely honed.

They took care that her father did not catch wind of their extra-curricular activities because he would definitely not be pleased.

Harry was waiting in the living room and gave her the bad news that her father was in the hospital with a serious gall bladder condition that needed an immediate operation. He assured her it was not life-threatening but needed to be attended to right away. He told her that they had already called for her Aunt Josephine to come in from St. Louis but she would not be there until Sunday. In the meantime, he would be staying over at their house to take care of things.

It sounded fine to Alice and she hoped that some the things he was going to "take care of" involved her panties being pulled down to her ankles. They didn't even bother to go to the bedroom. He was riding her around the living room spanking her sweating bottom as hard as he could making her laugh and giggle in mock dismay.

They had done it in her back door several times previously, but he told her it was time she learned how to accept some "special attention" in her tight little posterior hole.

Alice was not quite sure what that meant but his tongue back there made her hold her tongue and she concentrated on being an "Apt pupil". She saw the long chain of graduated love beads in his hands and watched him covering them with a nice coat of lubricant from the bottle she hid under the sink.

He shoved them in one after the other causing her increasing stress from the delicate stretching needed to take in the larger ones. She had them all inside except for the very last one and no matter how much they both struggled to get it in, her sphincter would just not cooperate and surrender to her mentor's will. She was further humiliated, when he spanked her so hard that her ass cheeks turned a shade of red that would irritate a raging bull.

Harry was not in the least bit put off by this and whipped his long instrument out bouncing it on her backside in a high-spirited display of "Alpha" male domination. Alice was in seventh heaven because her kinky fantasies were being fulfilled. Without warning, Harry grabbed her slender hips and buried his rod inside her pretty bottom all the way to the hilt. His soft balls were crushed against her already drenched slit and she whimpered just the way he loved to hear her pleading for respite.

This was the tableau that her Aunt Josephine walked in on later that evening as she arrived early from St. Louis on a non-stop flight. It was hard for her to believe it was her niece's teenage ass sticking up in the air with her face buried in the goose-down pillow. What really caught her attention was the huge ten inch cock disappearing into her niece's backside with suctioned sounds of anal pleasure.

"Joe" was a religious woman recently widowed from her minister husband of over twenty years but she was still attractive and relatively young at "not quite" forty. Her only child was a twenty year old "Sorority" female called Heather who had lost all pretense of being well-behaved. Joe knew of her daughter's sexual excesses in college but had little influence in modifying her behavior. It irked her to see the condoms and the dirty thongs and male underwear in her dorm room but she could not do anything about it.

"Alice, you tell that fellow to hop off your backside this instance or I will wallop the both of you until you see stars!"

Harry scrambled to his feet just as his equipment went into overdrive and high arcs of creamy cum decorated the wallpaper next to the armoire and splashed on Aunt Josephine's prim and proper black traveling suit that was so tight it accentuated the outline of her luscious ass cheeks that were still in fine shape at her age.

The humiliated Alice ran into the bathroom leaving Harry to explain the situation to Aunt Josephine.

"Your niece and I have been seeing each other ever since she turned eighteen. I promise we never did a thing before that even though we have known each other ever since my wife passed away."

The explanation struck a chord in Joe's heart because she had been God-awful lonely since her own beloved Jethro had passed the year before. She was getting mighty tired of digging that battery-operated thing out of the bottom drawer in the middle of the night just so she could get some shut-eye. In fact, the sight of Harry's magnificent equipment caused her to be more understanding of her niece's attraction to the man despite the fact he was nearer to her age than the young girl.

"Well, Harry, I do regret coming in on you two like that especially when you consider you were not quite finished with the task at hand."

Harry laughed and reached out to brush off some of the white sticky goo from Joe's black dress suit. Somehow his fingers got all entangled in her generous boobs and he managed to cop a feel that made his manhood come back to a position of readiness for the next act. The attractive widow looked down at the thing and her face turned red as she realized it had been a year since she had a real live cock inside her.

Alice came back out of the bathroom with a training bra and a fresh pair of thongs on her slender lower half. The only overly-dressed person in the room was the more mature female and she decided it was time for her to "join the party".

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.