Breaking in a Brand New Bicycle - Cover

Breaking in a Brand New Bicycle

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Little Alice discovers that the misshaped leather bicycle seat on her new bike has a lot of nice secrets whenever she rides on a bumpy road or goes downhill. She turns to Daddy to make her feel better when the bike is in the repair shop and she finds out there are some things even nicer than riding a new bike. Alice can't wait for her older brother to get home from college so she can show him what she had learned in his absence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Alice got the best present ever for her 18th birthday party. Her daddy knew his little angel had been wishing for a new bicycle ever since her older brother Harold passed his beat-up old one to her four years ago and he graduated to his grandfather's old Ford truck.

Harold was now an old man in his early twenties and keeping very late hours at state college.

Her new bicycle was pink and she was not sure that she really liked the color but it was one of the more expensive models and she saw it had lights and a bell and even brakes that made her come to a screeching halt whenever she wanted.

Everything about it seemed to work properly except for the seat itself. The seat was made of very nice smelling leather and was padded to be very comfortable under her teen-age bottom. The main problem was that it had been damaged somehow in the original shipment and it was shaped a bit oddly for riding comfort.

It was on the tip of Alice's tongue to register a complaint to her father but the problem posed seemed a bit indelicate for a teen-aged daughter to be discussing with a widowed parent.

She decided to give the bike some test runs just to see how much of a problem it would be.

The very first ride was on the bumpy road behind the sawmill. She knew it would be a real good test for the new bike. Everything seemed to be going well until she made the turn at the top of the hill and started to descend down into the farmland that adjoined her family's home.

The odd shaped seat with the lumpy ridge that poked right into her female slit was suddenly pressing with desperate insistence over every little pebble in the road. There was no way she could stop until she got to the bottom of the hill, so she just gritted her teeth and put up the strange feeling.

About halfway down the hill, Alice knew something was seriously wrong with her insides. She felt her tinkle hole getting very wet and she was sure it not because she needed to tinkle. Even her poopy hole was starting to tingle with a desire to feel the leather seat back there as well. She wondered if this was what the older girls at school called "having sex".

Alice took firm hold of the handle bars and squeezed her legs together. Actually, that tended to make matters worse and she started to scream out loud into the empty morning air. Just then the bike encountered a series of small ruts and she felt her secret place spurt out lots of juice that made her inner legs and the new bike seat very wet.

Alice applied the brakes at the bottom of the hill and came to a quick and shuddering stop. She stood there for a few minutes shaking with a new kind of emotion that make her feel very good inside.

With a determined look in her eye, she walked her new bike back up to the top of the hill and did it all over again with exactly the same results. This strange new feeling was like a whole new world to her.

She looked around to make sure no one was looking and looked under her shorts to see if her little pussy was still all right. Everything seemed normal and just the same as ever, except for the oodles of sticky liquid that definitely was not pee.

When she continued on her ride to return home, Alice slid forward on the seat just enough to bring her hidden brown eye in contact with the misshapen leather seat. She had a big smile on her face when she arrived home. Alice had discovered an entirely new way to enjoy her bike-riding. She thought that the newest way of riding was even nicer than the first. Her father saw her leave the new bike on the porch and asked her how she liked her ride.

"Oh, daddy, it was so nice! I never had so much fun. Thank you, thank you, thank you for such a wonderful gift."

He watched her walking up the stairs to her bedroom with a dreamy look in her eyes and sort of a bow-legged look to her movement.

For the next several months, Alice rode her new bike everywhere. Sometimes when she got where she was going, she just turned around and went back and did it all over again.

The problem started when she had a small accident on that same hill of her first introduction of the wonders of her "perfect" bicycle seat and her bike had to go to the shop for immediate repairs.

After about three days, a very agitated and distraught young girl sat on the porch wishing she had her bike back.

Her father came out and sat down next to her. He knew something was bothering his beautiful young daughter. Since the purpose of his whole existence was to make his little girl happy, he simply had to know what was bothering her.

It took quite a while and a lot of convincing, but after a lengthy interrogation, Alice's father found out exactly what was making his daughter miserable.

"Alice, you are a blossoming young girl."

Alice interrupted her father.

"It's all right, daddy, I know all about the "birds and the bees". They tell us everything in school now. I even know about condoms and taking pills and everything a girl should know."

He just looked at her and chuckled.

"I want you to talk to my friend Harry. He knows all about stuff like this and will set you straight about what is best for you."

He called Harry on the phone and told Alice that he would be over right after dinner.

Her father took the opportunity to see the new film at the corner cinema when Harry arrived because he thought Harry needed to talk to his daughter in private.

Harry was quite to the point when he explained to Alice,

"Alice, you have been using the bike as a masturbation tool. You have been "getting off" on that newly designed leather seat ever since you first started riding."

Alice giggled and snuggled up next to the older man. In fact, she even draped herself across his lap and started to hum to herself as she felt his "thing" start to rise between her cheeks. It felt so nice that she could not resist reaching down and fondling it with a gentle and respectful touch.

Poor Alice was so starved for her bike seat that she rode the smiling Harry's pole just like she was riding her bike. He wrapped his hands around her and let her bounce as hard as she wanted until he heard her saying naughty words he didn't even knew she understood the meaning of.

Alice clutched her Harry's arm and ground her naughty bottom around his sturdy cock. Her orgasm was the very best ever. It was even better than riding down the hill on her bike.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.