The Neighbors - Cover

The Neighbors

Copyright© 2012 by Just Anybody

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mark sees a family move in across the street. Within days he reluctantly agrees to "babysit" the two teen aged children while Mom goes on a business trip. It very quickly becomes Sex Ed 101 and when Mom returns, she gets the full treatment as well.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

John and Joan volunteered to clean up the dishes after dinner. I grabbed another bottle of wine and steered Ruth to the porch to watch the sunset. Once Ruth could see how both of her children had accepted their new experiences in a mature way, she seemed to relax and her anxiety disappeared. She did still have a few concerns, however.

"They slept together too, or was it just you and Joan?"

"No, they experienced each other also."

"That seems..." she paused and did not complete her sentence.

"I think it was truly an act of love and emotional bonding for each other. Joan told me the next morning that he had not brought her to an orgasm. I think he could use some better instruction."

"But what if she is pregnant now?"

"She isn't and won't be. I bought John a box of condoms, and she is very insistent that he wears one each time. I even heard her scolding him about that one morning."

"I don't believe it."

"Oh, believe it. She laid down the law to him, and he spent the next hour walking around like a scolded puppy. I think she has quite a bit of her mother's sense of control in her. I'm quite sure he won't make that mistake again."

We finished the wine and moved to my bedroom. The children had long since excused themselves and returned to their own house across the street. By the time I had secured the front door, Ruth was undressed and waiting anxiously on my bed.

I spent at least thirty minutes just kissing and caressing her -- her lips, her breasts, her thighs, her labia and clit -- moving gently but deliberately from place to place, ending with her clit firmly encased in my puckered and pulling lips. I captured it lightly between my teeth and then tormented that little grape with the tip of my tongue until she was nearly screaming in agony. When she did finally succumb to my efforts, her release was almost violent. Her hips began to buck and thrust upwards, throwing me completely away from her crotch. I sat back and watched as her body went through emotional gyrations. Her stomach muscles tensed, her nipples and breasts flushed with color, her arms flailed recklessly around and her face finally relaxed sufficiently to display enjoyment and pleasure.

I did not allow her to unwind completely. Once she was more or less stable again, I slid in between her knees and pushed my cock into her now extremely moist pussy. My immediate reaction was that her cunt was every bit as tight as her daughter's because the friction of those muscles on my cock was absolutely wonderful. I could not thrust at even a moderate speed. The best that I could manage was a slow, powerful thrust, moving from nearly out of her completely to stubbornly pushing into her until my cock hit bottom.

There is a difference, really, between the light, lightning fast thrusts of young men, and the extra slow but extremely powerful thrusts of older men. There is a driving force that tells the woman that this man is taking her completely and fully, that she is feeling his power and strength as a man and a force within her life, and that she is all his.

Just as she began to rise to another climax, I pulled my cock from her cunt completely, sat back and then rolled her onto her knees and elbows, and then approached from behind. She expected, I am sure, that I would simply re-enter her pussy, doggy-style, but that was never my intent. My intent was to clarify that she was mine, completely mine, and that she would understand that as well.

Holding my cock in my right hand, I spread her cheeks with my left, as best I could, put the tip of my cock against her rosebud and--pushed in, without stopping, until the full length of my cock was buried in her ass. I was in, completely in, before she even realized what I had done! Of course she screamed and yelled that it was wrong and I was in the wrong place and whatever else women scream when you fuck their ass for the first time. But I held onto her hips, rubbing my body against her butt cheeks until she quieted down a little.

"Stop it! I insist that you take it out of my behind. Stop it!"

"Ruth, be quiet. You are screaming like a little girl. I am not going to take it out of your ass. I am going to fuck you in your ass, and cum in your ass and make you cum with a cock in your ass, just so you'll know what it feels like. And then you will understand that you are mine, totally and completely." With that, I began to pull out slowly, which caused her to scream some more, and then I pushed back in equally as slowly.

"Stop it. It hurts. You're too big!

"For God's sake, Ruth stop screaming. You'll have the entire neighborhood over here."

On my third inward thrust, I reached around her hips and grabbed her bush with my hand and gave it a firm pull downward towards the sheets. While I held it out, I flicked my middle finger against her clit about six times. That was all that she could endure. Her body began to tremble, her sphincter pulsed open and closed and a truly guttural groan came from her throat. Six large blasts of my hot cum filled her intestines, painting the walls of her ass. When I had finished, I released her and she sank to the bed, her rosebud gaping to allow my deposit to seep down between her legs. She didn't move again until the sun was clearly up the next morning.

When she opened her eyes, she could see me there, next to her, on my side, my head propped up on my hand and elbow. I smiled and said a quiet good morning.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.