The Neighbors - Cover

The Neighbors

Copyright© 2012 by Just Anybody

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mark sees a family move in across the street. Within days he reluctantly agrees to "babysit" the two teen aged children while Mom goes on a business trip. It very quickly becomes Sex Ed 101 and when Mom returns, she gets the full treatment as well.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

John's practices were done for the weekend, and he asked if we could go up to the boat and spend the rest of the weekend on the lake. After a quick trip to the grocery, I loaded up my charges and off we went to the marina. The weather promised to be beautiful and the winds perfect for gentle sailing. John had not seen the boat until we arrived, and once underway, he became a very interested and serious student in the techniques of sailing as well as the safe operation and handling of it. Joan was delighted to play first mate again, trying to get everything organized below while maintaining her balance as we cut through the current and waves.

"Where am I going to sleep?" she asked, when she made a brief appearance at the hatch.

"Well, you have three choices, young lady. You can sleep by yourself, you can sleep in my bed with me, or you can share a bed with your brother. It's up to you, but I can tell you that it gets pretty dark out on the lake in the middle of the night, and you could have a really difficult time sneaking around from room to room."

She blew me a kiss, turned and then headed toward the forward cabins. This gave me a perfect opportunity to talk seriously with her brother about his "technique".

"John, I know that sex is new to you, at least the idea of actually having it is. And, unlike most guys your age, you have an incredible opportunity to not only obtain relief for your sexual desires but to learn and develop your lovemaking skills. Instead of having to hurry in the back seat of a car with a girl who is unsure of allowing you to have sex with her, or is unsure about even getting in the back seat with you, you have a loving partner who is actually willing and anxious to share her body with you. So, the advantage for both of you is that there is no hurry. You can spend hours kissing, caressing and playing in any number of ways, learning what touches and caresses she likes and excite her, and on occasion, what she doesn't like."

"I never thought about it that way."

"I don't want to belabor this but consider this. As a man, you will be able to cum whenever you want, and at some point, you will decide to try to delay that as long as you can. But girls are not so fortunate. They depend on being aroused as much, if not more, than actually having you thrusting inside them. If you don't spend enough time getting her excited, there is a good chance, she will never reach her climax. That may not seem so important to you right now, but believe me, if it happens too often, she'll find another guy to take care of her."

Eventually, Joan appeared on deck in yet another version of the smallest bathing suit ever created by man. It was a bright yellow two piece which covered and cradled her cupcakes quite well, but was still translucent enough to show her nipples. It was the bottom half that was somewhat startling. It consisted of a triangular patch of material that almost covered her pubic hair, but allowed a strip of about a half inch of hair to be exposed on each side. The pale yellow material complemented the chestnut color of her bush and acted as a magnet to draw my eyes to it. For a supposedly shy, inexperienced young girl of fourteen, she certainly did know how to get a couple of guys aroused in a hurry!

We sailed until near dark and then anchored in a cove, isolated from the world. I grilled steaks on the beach and then talked about how we would approach the new relationship with their mother once she returned. Not surprisingly, neither child was too anxious for that to happen; they had other things on their agendas, namely each other. And they were quite frank about that, too, telling me that they each wanted to be able to please the other sexually. The more we talked about it, the more anxious they became. Finally, almost in frustration of inaction, Joan stood, took her brother's hand and led him to their bedroom. Once I secured the boat and retired to my cabin, it was not long before I could feel the gentle rolling of the boat increase and continue like that for several minutes.

It's a funny thing, sleeping on the water. In the early hours of the sunrise, usually the air is very calm and the surface of the water is like glass. No matter how tired I may have been the night before, when the first shafts of orange streak across my bed, I am awake and alert. Apparently Joan thought that I had been deprived of companionship and felt guilty about making me sleep alone. She appeared in my room as an angel, stepping through the cabin door with half the morning sun at her back. It was a scene straight from the movies, a temporarily golden haired angel appearing from the sun's ray without invitation or warning. What a beautiful sight to awaken to.

"I was going to come down and sleep with you later last night, but we both fell asleep in each other's arms, and I didn't wake up until I had to pee this morning."

"That's okay, Joan. You needed to stay with him last night. It was the right thing to do. How did it go last night?"

"We did it twice, and he took his time, but it's just not as exciting as it is with you." She was in my bed already, embracing me, kissing me, and running her index finger up and down the shaft of my rapidly hardening cock. There was no point to further foreplay; her nipples were rock hard and I could see the glistening of her moisture on her pubes.

I rolled her up onto her hands and knees and pushed my cock deep into her cunt from behind. To me, it felt like her pussy was three sizes too small. The friction on my cock was incredible. With each of my thrusts, she groaned and moaned, not concerned that her brother would hear her. I reached around and started poking and jabbing her clit again, just as I had the day before.

That was all that it took! Her cunt muscles clamped down on my cock, she let out a little shriek and then her butt and hips began to gyrate wildly, with me still attached and inside her. I couldn't hold back. I sprayed her cunt and filled it with jism, and filled it and filled it. I came so much, my balls hurt afterwards.

Two minutes later, her brother walked up to the door, knocked gently and said, "I'm going swimming. Anyone care to join me? The water is like glass."

Suddenly my rapidly maturing, overly hot bed mate was back to being a little girl again. In a flash, she pulled away, took two steps and was out the door, five steps later she was up on the deck and I heard her yell, "Last one in's a big fat hen" just before she entered the water. John followed right behind her, both naked as the day they were born.

Of course, Joan's departure was prior to her dealing with the cunt full of cum that I had just deposited. Doing a beautiful swan dive into the water followed by short bursts of leg kicks was just the right actions to force the expulsion from her cunt.

John saw it first,"Hey! You have a tail!"

"What?"

"You have a tail. Look!"

Every time Joan swam a few feet, a long string of my semen would be forced out of her body and float along behind her. When she saw it, she immediately knew what it was, and she was highly embarrassed.

"Oh, yuk. Make it stop. That's gross." She was looking at me, silently pleading for help.

I couldn't help but tease her, ' Hey! You were the one that jumped off the bed and ran to the door to go swimming. If you had stayed where you were, you might have a tail twice that wide now."

"Stop it. That's not nice. You're embarrassing me."

"Listen, you two. This whole thing started when we watched a movie about teens and one girl dropped her top and John commented about how someday you may get to be sexy. From there, we have progressed to discover that not only are you sexy right now, but that you are incredibly sexy and exciting and that you can wrap at least two of the people on this boat around your little finger just because they look at you. That says nothing about how hard we can get thinking about you. We have no secrets, Joni. You are a very exciting young girl who makes a very, very exciting bed partner. You just have to remember that when I am done inside you, I always leave something to remember me by."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.