The Neighbors - Cover

The Neighbors

Copyright© 2012 by Just Anybody

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mark sees a family move in across the street. Within days he reluctantly agrees to "babysit" the two teen aged children while Mom goes on a business trip. It very quickly becomes Sex Ed 101 and when Mom returns, she gets the full treatment as well.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

We entered my bedroom and I closed and locked the door to assure us of privacy. I asked her to stand in front of my full length mirror for a moment.

"Look at yourself in that mirror, Joan. I realize it is a special evening, and that you are pretty dressed up, but just look at yourself. Do you have any idea how really beautiful you are? The way you carry yourself, and just how confident you are in that dress, backless, and obviously bra-less, just the right about of cleavage visible--that dress was made for you, and when you wear it, you look elegant."

She turned around and looked over her shoulder at herself, and then turned again to face the mirror. Her lips parted slightly and then she turned again, taking three steps toward me and threw her arms around me. She looked up at me, silently asking me to kiss her, and when I did, she responded eagerly. "Please teach me about sex. Please."

I moved the dress off of her shoulders, allowing it to drop to the floor. She stood there before me, naked save for her lace underwear. I scooped her into my arms and moved to the bed, standing back and admiring her beauty for just a moment. Moving up alongside her, I began kissing her neck, and then moved down to her breasts. Lying flat as she was, they nearly disappeared, but her nipples stood prominent and proudly, and I circled them lightly with my fingers, teasing and nearing the nipples themselves, but never quite touching them. I could see that they were very hard and her breasts themselves began to take on a blushing tone as if she was already having an orgasm. I moved my head slightly and replaced my circling fingers with my tongue, finally allowing it to pass directly across her nipple from one side to another, back and forth, not really flicking, just gliding the tip of my tongue gently. Without any warning, I sucked her nipple, and probably half of her tiny breast into my mouth, holding it firmly while I nibbled on the teat. Joan moaned aloud, a moan of surprise and excitement both. Her hips were beginning to move around on the bed, squirming (if you will) without direction. Within seconds, her entire body shuddered, tensed and then went limp.

I released my grasp of her breast and moved back to look at her face, her eyes closed, her breathing calming, and she in some state of unexplained relaxation. She opened her eyes and smiled slightly, and I kissed her immediately, a long, intense and sincere kiss.

"What just happened to me," she asked in a near whisper.

"I think you enjoyed your very first orgasm." I kissed her again and began to play my hand on her navel, circling it in ever larger circles until I was crossing the waistband of her underwear. After encountering that several times, I gently moved to slide it down, and she lifted her hips to allow that, finally kicking them free of her ankles. Sitting up half way, I paused to once again look at and admire her beauty. Her skin was flawless, her abdomen flat, as a young girl's can be, and between her legs a small but visibly present triangle of chestnut colored pubic hair. This was not the copper tone of some girls, or the carrot of others, but a true rich reddish brown, with hints of blond, and its curls were soft, providing just a hint of what lay beneath.

"My God you are beautiful," I said to her, meaning every word of it. I allowed my hand to run lightly across the triangle, unnecessarily confirming its softness, before I moved lower once again. I opened her legs and moved them wide, her knees rising to support them while I slipped in between her thighs. I could smell her aroma, the unmistakable scent of a maiden and could see just the slightest moisture beads form at the base of the triangle. I began kissing the inside of each thigh, my day old whiskers reminding her that it was not her hand there. Pursing my lips, I blew gently through her hair without really touching it, just blowing through it, up and down where I imagined her labia were, then down to her vaginal opening and then up again.

Her hips began to move again, slowly at first, not in a pattern or rhythm, but more from a perceived discomfort. I began to concentrate my breathing on her labia, pulsing my breaths, up, down and then in a line. Finally her legs spread wider, and without being touched, a clit the size of a large pea or bean began to emerge, through the lips and exposing itself amongst the hair. I immediately moved ahead, thrusting my tongue out, in between her labia and separating them in an upward move until arriving at the top. I circled the pea with my tongue and then, as I had with her nipple, sucked it into my mouth, holding it very firmly, and pulling it away from her body as much as I could. She covered her mouth with her own hand as she screamed in surprise and ecstasy, and her hips thrust up at me, announcing it was time for me to invade her body. Steadying myself on one extended arm, I held my cock in my right hand and rubbed it up and down what I discovered was her extremely well lubricated labia. Holding it at the opening to her body, I said, in a very stern and certain voice, "Joan, I am sure this is going to be very painful right away, but the pain will go away quickly. Do not fear."

She nodded her understanding and I pushed the head of my cock into her, immediately encountering her virginal membrane. In the back of my mind, I had hoped this would be an easy thing to break and be relatively painless, but that was not to be. Hers was a hymen that was solid, apparently thick and quite strong. I gave my thrust another try, to no avail, and then shifted her hips slightly so that I could get a better angle. Holding the very end of my cock tightly against her body, I shoved as hard as I dared, shoving my way to success and entry into her virginal sanctuary. Based upon the strength of her scream, I am sure her pain and discomfort were high as well. I held very still then, motionless, with the first inch or so of my cock embedded in her cunt, finally. Fourteen or forty, at this point it didn't matter. I was going to fuck her and that was that. But she was only fourteen, just barely so, and so I did hold very still until the tears stopped, her breathing slowed and her eyes opened again.

Very slowly I began to push into her, and very slowly was as fast as I could go. I have had my cock in some very tight pussies before, her mother's being one just week before, but nothing, no one, and never have I felt one as confining and tight as this girl was. Soft, smooth, warm and very wet all made it possible, but nothing I did allowed me to just glide in and out or "drive" as was a man's natural tendency. Pushing in to Joan required strength and determination; it felt as if there was another force wrapped around her vagina, holding it tightly closed. But all of that had its advantages, too. The friction on the nerves inside her vaginal walls sent thousands of signals of excitement to her, and within just a few thrusts (if I can call them that) she began to shudder once again, her body shaking uncontrollably and her eyes and head moving from side to side as the pressure within her began to build. On my next push inside, her muscles clamped tightly around my shaft and held me motionless. I could feel her thighs drumming against my sides and hips and her eyes opened wide as she looked into my face. There was nothing I could do but wait for her body to return to a less intense state of excitement. I didn't want her to come all the way down, so I moved slightly so that my cock would make more contact with her labia and clit, and then shoved firmly into her again. On the third such thrust, I knew, I could feel my load building, shifting, moving up the tubes and then blasting out of my cock, splashing deep inside her, coating her walls with my cum.

She let out another small scream, this time from surprise, as she felt my warm jism filling the cum pocket deep inside her body.

Holding her tightly and not wishing to smother her with my weight, I rolled us together onto our sides. We remained connected, her legs wrapped tightly around my hips and my arms around her shoulders. "Now you are a woman," I told her gently, and she smiled.

"Thank you."

"There is much more for you to learn, but for now, I would like you to just sleep and enjoy tonight." I kissed her again, and within minutes, she was asleep against my chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.