The Neighbors - Cover

The Neighbors

Copyright© 2012 by Just Anybody

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mark sees a family move in across the street. Within days he reluctantly agrees to "babysit" the two teen aged children while Mom goes on a business trip. It very quickly becomes Sex Ed 101 and when Mom returns, she gets the full treatment as well.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

I departed two days later on a long planned vacation to fish the boundary waters with several friends. Of my five companions, three were married, the others divorced. Sitting around the cabin in the evenings after dinner, I brought up the subject of my young neighbor. I told them about her life as I knew it, how she apparently became pregnant from her very first sex act and how, while in the process of working and trying to provide for two children, she had managed to completely skip over any social life that may have been available to her. I may have even mentioned some of her more exciting physical attributes, thinking specifically of her incredibly tight vagina, and of her intriguing innocence of anything beyond missionary sex.

Men, when not accompanied by their wives, can sometimes become almost sophomoric about sex.

"Just how tight is she?" was the question repeatedly asked.

"How can a woman her age be that tight? My wife wasn't that tight when I married her," was another comment.

I could see in their faces the fantasies of these men as I told and retold my experiences. They could only imagine the pleasure that I had so enjoyed. It was long after that evening when one of the men decided that my new found friend had actually been living in a convent all of these years, which would account for her innocence as well as lack of social life. With that, her name became "the Nun". Of course each and every one of my fishing companions had suggestions on how I should "handle" the Nun, a few of them suggesting that I should present her with an array of sex toys to be used when I was not available, others plotting how I should posture myself so that she would "always come to me for sex" to the exclusion of any other man. One man had the audacity to ask me to introduce her to him so that he could be my replacement, should I ever tire of her. My relationship with her was definitely the favorite topic of the week.

I had been gone for nearly two weeks but had been at home barely an hour before a young voice was calling to me from the screen door. I called out from the kitchen that my door was unlocked and whoever was out there should feel free to come in, and was surprised to see Joan, my young neighbor.

"Where have you been?" she asked out of neighborly curiosity, once she found me working at the counter.

"I have been on a fishing trip with my friends."

"So, where did you go fishing, Mark?"

"I went with friends up to the Boundary Waters. There were six of us and we fished for ten days. It is very relaxing. Have you ever been fishing?"

Joan shook her head, "I've never even seen a fish, other than in a sandwich."

I spent the next thirty minutes showing her the photos of the trip. She thanked me for everything and headed back out the door. As an afterthought, Joan stuck her head back in the door and, with a broad smile said, "I almost forgot. Mom says that she'd like you to come over for dinner again, and to bring some more wine if you'd like."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.