Daddy's Little Girl
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is the story of a lady trucker and the teenaged boy she rescues. But who really rescues whom?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Later that night, after a long and mutually satisfying love-making session, I lay on my back, Bill asleep with his head on my shoulder, thinking about how my life had changed. Less than two weeks ago, I was a loner; my job was the center of my world. Now, this young man, ten years younger than me, had changed all that. He had released my pent up sexuality. I was falling in love with him. I wanted to share my life with him. But I was scared, was this only about the sex? We were both virgins when we met, did he feel the same about me? He was going off to college; soon he would meet girls closer to his own age, sharing the same interests and dreams. How could I compete with them? We were from two different worlds. The more I thought about it, the worse I felt.

The next thing I knew it was morning. Bill was still asleep as I eased myself out of bed, grabbed a pair of panties and a shirt and headed for the bathroom. I dressed, walked to the kitchen, made myself a cup of coffee and turned on the news. I continued my thoughts from the previous night.

I knew that no matter what else happened between us, I had to help Bill get out of the spot he was in. I went to the kitchen and pulled out my Dad's phone book. I scanned the pages trying to remember his name. There it was, Jim Hill. It listed his home number and his department number and extension. I sat back and began to form a plan in my head.

"Good morning, "Bill said as he entered the kitchen, dressed in jeans and a shirt. "What are you doing?"

"I looked up the number of a friend of my Dad's. The last time I heard he was a detective on the Phoenix police force. We have to tell someone that you're all right and what you overheard. They're the only ones that can help you. You can't keep running and hiding forever."

"What if they want to bring me back to my sister's house?"

"My Dad always said that Jim was a good guy, I don't think he would send you back into that environment; but just in case, you won't be here when he and I meet. I'll explain the situation alone first. Then, if it sounds like he will help us, I bring you into the meeting. Sound fair?"

Bill nodded, but I could see the concern on his face, as I picked up the phone and dialed the direct line.

"Detective Hill."

"Hello, Detective Hill, I don't know if you remember me, this is Gail Brown, Ed Brown's daughter."

There was a slight pause, and then Jim's voice boomed out of the receiver.

"Gail, how are you? Sure I remember you, it's been a long time, must be ten years at least. I really miss your Dad, he and I had some good times together. What can I do for you?"

"Well Jim, a friend of mine has sort of a problem and I'd like to discuss it with you; off the record first if you don't mind. Could you come to my Dad's place this evening?"

"Sounds serious Gail, are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine; better than fine actually. I'm just trying to help a friend."

"Sure Gail, I can be out by 7:00 PM. Is that ok?"

"Great. Thanks, Jim; see you at 7:00."

I hung up the phone and walked over to Bill.

"You'll see; everything is going to work out fine."

I picked him up in a big bear hug and held him tight.

The rest of the day was spent cleaning the house, doing laundry, and cooking; the normal things that a couple would be doing. It felt so right! I hoped that it felt the same to Bill.

The doorbell rang precisely at 7:00. I sent Bill to the workout room and opened the door. There stood Jim Hill, just as I remembered him, about 5'10" one hundred eighty five pounds, a little grey around the temples, dressed in a suit, without the tie.

"Come on in Jim; you haven't changed a bit. Have a seat. Can I get you a beer or a soft drink or water?"

"Since I'm officially off duty, I'll take a beer if you don't mind."

I got us a couple of beers and sat on the other end of the couch.

"Gail, you certainly have grown up, the last time I saw you, you were a tall, skinny kid. You're not that anymore. What are you doing now? I saw the tractor next to the house, are you driving now?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.