Daddy's Little Girl - Cover

Daddy's Little Girl

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the story of a lady trucker and the teenaged boy she rescues. But who really rescues whom?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

We headed back onto I-40. The next leg of the trip was always one of the longest and most boring. We would be heading to Joplin, Missouri, five hours away.

After an hour of driving we reached Oklahoma City, there we switched to I-44 heading northeast. There is absolutely nothing of interest to look at on this stretch of the road. Billy and I talked about his plans for the future. He had received a full scholarship to the University of Arizona. He planned on entering their Geosciences program. I'm afraid my eyes glazed over as he described in detail what he planned on concentrating in and its importance to life on this planet. The more he talked the more I realized how intelligent he was and how dumb I was.

"Whoa, Billy; that's sounds great, but I'm afraid it's a lot more than my little mind can comprehend. I guess I'm just a dumb truck driver."

"Don't you ever say that again. You may not have the education I've had, but I'm sure you have a lot more common sense and practical experience than I have. I'm sorry, Gail, sometimes I just get carried away. I'm really excited about going to college."

"Billy, I was just thinking that at some point you're going to have to go to the police and tell them your story; even if you have no proof. Your sister and her boy friend are bound to be watching for you to enroll at U of A; you'll need someone watching them. Maybe the police can protect you."

"I don't want to think about that right now. I'm having too much fun right now being with you. You are the most interesting person I've ever met. I really like you, a lot."

"And I like you, too. You're the sweetest and kindest person I've had the pleasure to meet."

With that we settle back into our own little worlds, the silence was not uncomfortable at all.

Before we knew it we were seeing signs for Joplin. It was a little after one-thirty.

"Billy, I don't know about you but my stomach is growling and I could really use a pit stop as well. What do you say we pull into the next truck stop?" I knew we were about five miles from one of my favorite stops, but I wanted Billy to make the call.

"OK Gail, you're the boss. I could use a break as well."

We pulled off the Interstate and pulled into the parking lot of a small little dinner called Alice's Restaurant. I'm sure Billy was having second thoughts as we climbed down from the cab and walked across the lot to the entrance of the small, run down building. When we walked in the door, the smell of freshly baked pies filled our nostrils. We approached the counter, we appeared to be the only patrons; it was, after all, almost two o'clock.

"What does a girl have to do to get service around here?" I shouted.

From inside the kitchen we heard a voice.

"Keep your panties on, I'll be right out."

Then a woman dressed in overalls and a baseball cap walked out of the kitchen, she was carrying two freshly baked pies in one hand ... which she almost dropped when she recognized me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.