Daddy's Little Girl - Cover

Daddy's Little Girl

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the story of a lady trucker and the teenaged boy she rescues. But who really rescues whom?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

We pulled into the truck stop at about 6:00, parked in the back of the lot, and walked over to the restaurant entrance of the building. When the waitress brought out menus, she gave us a smile, then a wink and a nod to me. I looked over at Billy, I could tell something was bothering him, and I was pretty sure I knew what it was.

"Don't worry Billy, I told you I'm paying for the meals on this trip."

"I don't feel right about you doing that."

"First of all, I'm helping you, this is the way I can; secondly, I'm bigger than you so you have no choice."

"I could refuse to eat."

"That's up to you, but you'd be missing out on some really good food and from the looks of you, you can't afford to miss too many meals. Please Billy, let's not argue about this, just let me help you, you'll be able to pay me back someday, I'm sure of it."

We had a great chicken dinner, with baked potatoes and mixed vegetables and unsweetened iced teas.

Our conversation came easily, as if we were old friends. Soon, however, I knew it was time to get back to the truck. The sun was going down and I wanted to inspect the truck before it got dark. Once I assured myself that everything was ok, I walked over to the storage bin and pulled out my exercise bands.

"What are those," Billy asked?

"Exercise bands. My Dad taught me this a long time ago. A set of free weights would be too bulky and heavy to store on the rig; so he came up with these bands. They hook onto the truck right over here; you grab them like this and do your workout as if you were lifting weights. The greater the number of bands, the greater the resistance, it's like lifting heavier weights. Watch."

I started with my curls, three sets of twelve. I watched Billy's eyes; they were glued to my biceps, which with each curl, ballooned to the size of softballs. My arms are thick, even at rest they measure almost fourteen inches, when they're pumped up, I've measured them at sixteen and a half. Billy was really enjoying the show. I looked down and could see that he had a hard on which was impressive for such a small guy.

"You want to try?"I said, knowing that I was adding fuel to the fire.

He took the handles and managed to do one curl, before the resistance over powered him.

"Holy shit, you must be really strong."

"I've been doing it a long time; you could get stronger if you practiced."

I attached a second band and did another two sets and part of a third before I reached my limit. I disconnected one of the bands and kneeling with my back to the truck I began to do butterflies. I thought Billy's eyes would pop out of their sockets when he watched my chest expand. My shirt was stretched skin tight, giving him a great view of my tits and nipples. I forgot that I wasn't alone like I usually am when I do this; I didn't mean to give him a free show, but now that I had it was getting me excited knowing that I was turning him on. After three sets, I got up and did my military presses. When I was done, I looked over at him and said,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.