Princess Diana and Alexander the Great
Chapter 5: Now Comes the Gangbang by Man and Beast

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Now Comes the Gangbang by Man and Beast - Princess Diana, later to be known as Wonder Woman,attempts to delay Alexander the Great's invasion of India.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

On what was the seventh day, in Diana's mind anyway, two black Nubian female slaves entered the pavilion and helped the cum soaked drunken Princess to her feet and out to the female area of the river. They stripped their robes and led the Amazon Princess into the water and then cruelly grabbed her and submerged her entire body, including her head beneath the surface. When they finally allowed her up to breath they began to scrub her body to remove all the encrusted semen.

Back in the encampment Alexander had a dais erected before the pavilion and then called for his inner Royal Guard. This body of men consisted of one hundred and fifty of the most elite troops in the army. When the nude Amazon Princess was returned to the area she was lead onto the dais and instructed to lie on the bench there. She was carefully arranged so that her head hung over the end and when she was in place, Alexander mounted the dais. Removing his robe he moved to her head and looked down at the supine Amazon.

"So Princess Diana, what day is it," he asked.

"It is the seventh day, oh Great King. It is the last day of your ability to freely use my body," she replied. Alexander smiled down at her and then stepped closer and presented his erect manhood to her.

"Then grasp the Royal Spear and suckle on it and allow me to fuck your mouth," he replied. Diana obediently opened her mouth as she grasped the cock in her hand and fed it to herself. Her lips closed around it behind the head and she began to suck. Everyone in the crowd saw her cheeks hollow as she sucked more in and then with one rapid thrust, Alexander buried himself into her throat.

The crowd of troops roared the approval when they heard her gasp as Alexander began thrusting in and out of her mouth and the Amazons muffled gasps as she gagged and had her airway blocked. They roared again as Diana's legs parted, they fell away to both sides of the bench and her free hand dropped to her crotch.

"What's happening to me?" she wondered as she began to rub her clitoris. "Why am I suddenly so horny? OH Hera, I want a cock in my vagina now. Oh, someone has to fuck me!"

Alexander, watching her masturbate, knew he had to administer the final touch. Pulling his manhood from her mouth and went to her other end and lifted her legs and placing them over his shoulders, he eased his cock into her then began to violently saw in and out of her.

"YES YES!!!" she screamed, "RAM THAT COCK IN ME!! FUCK YES, FUCK MY PUSSY HARDER, DEEPER, OH BY HERA FUCK ME!!!!!"

Diana felt herself losing control for the first time. She had enjoyed the past week but had never been overwhelmed like now. How was that possible? The potion was not supposed to wear off until later today.

Between her gasps and pants, as her hips wildly gyrated, trying to screw more cock into her, Diana finally heard Alexander trying to say something.

"Today is the eighth day you stupid slut Amazon. Today you disobey your Queen's orders and take cock freely past the deadline."

"NO!! How is this possible?" Her brain screamed at her that it was true. This is why she was being fucked into submission and forced into slut mode. Even as her hips gyrated and thrust at Alexander, begging for more cock, she knew the potion had worn off and as soon as his cock erupted in her, she would be nothing more than a cock hungry, cum starved slut. When Alexander came, she would beg for cock, a lot more cock, it wouldn't matter whose cock, as long as it was rigid, she would allow it to fuck her in any way it desired. Twisting her head she looked at the crowd of men now removing their armor and weapons. Her pussy spasmed as she realized there were over a hundred men now stripping and readying themselves to fuck her.

"OH HERA, YES YES ... I'M CUUUMMMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!!" she screamed to the heavens as her pussy erupted in orgasm at the thought of all those men waiting to empty their load into her. Her eyes flashed around the encampment and her cunt erupted in another orgasm as she saw a huge Stallion's cock as he mounted a mare. Oh sweet Hera, how would that feel, taking that monster cock here, in front of Alexander's masses? A pack of dogs ran across her gaze and she wondered how many of them were male. But uppermost in the back of her mind was, where are the war elephants? How would it feel to have one of them mate with her?

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.