Princess Diana and Alexander the Great
Chapter 4: The Celebration (Gangbanging an Amazon Princess)

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Celebration (Gangbanging an Amazon Princess) - Princess Diana, later to be known as Wonder Woman,attempts to delay Alexander the Great's invasion of India.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Alexander gathered his robes and put them on. He then went to the pavilion's door and pulling the flap aside spoke to a guard stationed there. He returned to his throne and beckoned Diana to stand on his right side facing the doorway.

Within five minutes the flap was again drawn aside and about thirty men filed through. Diana had attempted to cover herself as the first man stepped through the door but Alexander was harsh.

"Do not cover yourself, Princess," he ordered. "This is my General Staff and these are the men you will satisfy for the next week so there is no need to be shy. They will have your body in any way they want so just leave it on display and let them savor your beauty and beautiful attributes."

Diana complied, standing tall and regal as if she was dressed as the men filed in and took up position, one knee on the ground as they knelt and bowed their heads before their King. When the last man was in proper position, Alexander spoke again.

"Generals, raise your heads and gaze upon Diana, First Princess of the Amazon and their protector known as Wonder Woman," he ordered. The Generals all obeyed and eyed the naked woman standing beside their King. Diana straightened and stood regally before them as they drank in her body and beautiful face.

"She has come to ask me to delay my invasion of India and I have agreed as long as she spends the next seven days being your sexual plaything as we feast our past accomplishments and our future ones also. Any of you may have her in any way you want for the next seven days and then I will finish her sexual time with one last breeding as her time expires."

"As I call your name, bow your head to the Princess," Alexander ordered and began. "This is General Parmenion, my father's and now my, greatest commander." The man bowed his head and Alexander continued down the first row as each man bowed to the Princess. Generals Amyntas, Philotas, Coenus, Antipater, Hephaestion, Nicanor, Philotas..." and Alexander continued through the entire thirty man staff.

After the introduction Nubian slaves entered the pavilion and began setting up tables and then brought in bowls of steaming food, racks of meat, bowls of fruit and pitchers of wine and water. After everything was in readiness Alexander took Diana's hand and led her to the end of the table and sat her beside him. The Generals were then waved to take their places and the feast began.

Diana carefully checked that her goblet had water and not wine and took a drink as all the men began grabbing food and taking large drinks of wine. They all gazed at the Amazon and thirty new cocks stirred at the thought of having that body. Alexander had done this before with women from conquered lands and they knew what to expect. But this time it was one woman and they considered the fresh challenge.

All of them wanted to bury their manhood in her womanhood, her ass and mouth. Many looked at her breasts and thought of placing their manhood there between them and breast fucking her. Others knew they couldn't wait for others to finish and that they would be having her stroke their manhood with her hands.

Alexander looked them over and knew Diana would be busy satisfying all of them and if he could get wine into her, deprive her of sleep, and fuck her almost senseless, he could maybe get her to lose track of days and keep her going for more than seven days. But how to ensure that happened?

"Diana, stand, turn around and bend over," he ordered and Diana obeyed. All the men looked at her womanhood when her lips had spread from her position. Alexander grabbed a banana from a bowl of fruit and placed it beside his plate. He then slid a finger into the exposed opening of Diana's womanhood and stroked it in and out, finger fucking her. Diana began to pant and her knees trembled as a second and then third finger joined the first. Everyone could hear her pant as Alexander withdrew his fingers and grabbed the banana.

"Oh Hera, please don't stop almighty King," she gasped as the fingers left her on the brink of orgasm. Alexander then rammed the banana into the opening and Diana gasped as it spread her lips and entered her body. Alexander left it there and soon, as he had planned, Diana's hand came back, grasped the banana and began to thrust it in and out of her. Her breathing grew heavier and everyone heard her gasp.

"Oh Hera yes, yes, yes ... Oh Hera I'm about there" she gasped as her tempo increased and the banana flew in and out faster and faster. Alexander looked at Parmenion and nodded. The older man rose and dropped his robes as he moved in front of the Amazon and presented his erect manhood to the Amazon.

"Oh Hera ... YES ... I'm GOING TO CUM..." Diana screamed and then seeing the cock before her opened her mouth into a perfect oval.

Parmenion immediately buried his rod through the Amazons mouth and entered her throat. Diana closed her lips, trapping it where is was and began to lap her tongue around it. The old General thrust in and then pulled back until only the head of his shaft was engulfed and then began to stroke his cock in and out of the willing slut's mouth. Everyone saw the female juices erupting around the banana and Antipater, upon Alexander's nod, rushed behind her, dropped his robes, grabbed the banana and tossed it aside as he replaced it with his manhood.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.