Princess Diana and Alexander the Great - Cover

Princess Diana and Alexander the Great

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Chapter 2: Meeting with the Queen

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Meeting with the Queen - Princess Diana, later to be known as Wonder Woman,attempts to delay Alexander the Great's invasion of India.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Princess Diana returned to Themyscira within 26 days after leaving Alexander's encampment. She was immediately allowed to appear before the Queen where she asked for a private audience. She did not want to discuss offering herself sexually to Alexander in open court.

"Very well, Diana," Queen Hippolyta told her daughter, "Retire to your chambers and refresh yourself with a bath. I will join you there within the hour."

"Very well, my Queen," Diana replied, bowed to her mother and left the throne room.

She had just completed her bath and was combing out her hair when the Queen and Diana's younger sister, Princess Erica, entered her chambers.

"Is it permissible for your sister Erica to hear your report, Diana" her mother asked.

"I would prefer she didn't Mother, but that is up to you as our Queen," Diana replied as she pulled her toga on.

"Why is that, Diana?" Erica said.

"I have to discuss matters with Mother that I do not think concern you or that you would be able to grasp," Diana told her sister.

"Very well, Erica leave us," the Queen ordered. Hanging her head in defeat, Erica left Diana's quarters. After she had closed the door, she heard either Diana or the Queen lock it.

Hippolyta had locked the door and then crossed the room to sit beside her oldest and favorite daughter on the bed where Diana had sat.

"So what's so secret?" she asked her daughter as she put her hand on her daughter's leg.

Diana proceeded to tell her mother of the meeting, she paused before telling her she had disrobed in front of Alexander and his staff and again before telling her of giving the King a hand job and his spilling his seed. She then hung her head before telling her Queen that Alexander wanted to bed her, in return for delaying his invasion of India.

"What?" Queen Hippolyta exclaimed, both as the Queen of the Amazon who was insulted that her emissary was expected to have sexual relations with Alexander, but also as the emissary's mother, who was frightened of the request and possible consequences.

"Seeing his manhood rise as he looked at my body and seeing how quickly he spilled his seed from my hand stroking it, I knew he wanted me sexually. He gave me sixty days to return to be taken to his bed or he invades India and then comes here to conquer us. He will make you his concubine, the Princesses, my sisters, concubines for the Royal Bodyguard, and I'm to satisfy his war horse's sexual need," Diana reported to the Queen as she hung her head in shame.

"I refuse to agree to this," Queen Hippolyta stormed as she rose to her feet and began pacing. "You and I will lead the Amazonian army to India in the morning and crush this fool of a man," she raged as she paced.

"No mother, we are not yet prepared," Diana said as she jumped to her feet. "Right now the forces we muster and the Indian army would be outnumbered at least two to one. Alexander has thousands of chariots and hundreds of war elephants. We would be slaughtered and still end up his slaves. We need time to gather and train the entire army, not just your bodyguard. Those twenty five hundred Amazons are not enough to face those chariots, elephants and tens of thousands of troops. We need to stall him while we gather, train, and equip the entire Amazon army, anything less would be futile."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.