Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 219

I left headed for the coast after my morning ride. It was 9AM after I showered and loaded the car with a few clothes and weapons. I carried the eight shot .22mag since I had thirty K in cash. I didn't expect any trouble, but one just never knows what might happen. The thirty K was in hundred dollar bills, so it took up a little more space than the cargo pants could accommodate. That morning was one of the few times in my life, that I carried a purse. I carried it to hold the cash.

I meandered along toward the coast so it took me the better part of nine hours to make the drive. I got to Vickie's Villa about half an hour before Liam. When I told the girl I was checking in for him, she seemed a bit skeptical. "Tell you what honey, I'm going across the street to that Wendy's Restaurant, when Liam shows up tell him to come get me." I said.

"You don't have to do that ma'am. You can wait in out dinning room," she said.

"I don't think so," I said without a smile. I found a seat and a cup of only fair coffee, then I waited for about twenty minutes.

"Why are you over here?" Liam asked.

"The chick over at the tourist cabins didn't want to let me have a key to your place. I think she thought I was an old whore or something." I said smiling.

"Well I will fix that," he said.

"No you won't. This is the classiest place around here. It's this or some middle eastern, poorly maintained, concrete block warehouse, with bathrooms," I suggested.

"Yeah," he said. Anyway you want to go to dinner or to the cabin first."

"I am pretty hungry, but what I want is not on any restaurant menu," I explained.

Liam smiled and headed back to the cabin. I followed along behind with my little cruiser van. He waited by the door until I parked and joined him at the little freestanding wood cabin. It was really a neat place. I expected to see Clark Gable come out of the cabin when we opened the door.

Liam waited until the door closed behind us before he kissed me like a man who missed his girlfriend. I was glad that he at least appeared to miss me. I could feel his hands move over my body and I gasped for breath. I could feel my skin on fire, all I wanted was for Liam not to stop what her was doing. He didn't disappoint me. He took my top and and then began to suck and nibble one my small breasts. I am sure he could feel me wrap my arms around his head and try to pull him closer.

He pulled back and I said. "What?" My voice had to be angry.

"You know what I want girl," he said.

I did indeed know. I dropped to my knees and unzipped his thick cotton trousers. When I worked his erect, but average sized cock out of his pants, I sucked it into my mouth without any playing. I had missed cock in my mouth. I didn't know, if it was his that made it so exciting, or just any cock would have worked the same magic. I just knew I had come to love the feel of cock in my mouth. I hadn't always, but I had begun to love the feel of it, not just the power that sucking cock gave me.

I could feel him getting harder and fighting back to use my mouth. He wanted to move to his own rhythm and not be limited to my movements. He drove his hard cock toward my throat. I had never been able to allow cock into my throat but I always tried. My body just refused. My throat closed up and I gagged. The sound of me gagging and choking turned Liam on. It turned a lot of men on and Liam proved to be no exception. His cock emptied its load deep in my mouth and I could feel it slide down my throat as I swallowed hard not to drown. I tried not to choke completely as it pour spurt after spurt down my throat. He had emptied a huge load of cum into my mouth and both of us were still more or less dressed. He stepped back and collapsed onto a chair. I had not cum, but I felt warm and strangely satisfied.

"Let's go get a huge steak," Liam said.

"I need to take a shower first," I said.

"Bullshit, I would rather have you all sexy and smelling of sex," he said.

"That's crazy Liam, I wont be a minute," I said.

"No, I don't want you to shower. Come on let's go to dinner." With that he guided me out of the room and toward his SUV. I felt so damn slutty and he must have known how I would react. I actually clung to him all evening. I ate and enjoyed it, but I couldn't wait to get back to the room.

Once we were there I stripped off my clothes and got into bed. I pulled him down on me and worked his not quite fully erect cook inside me. His cock hardened as it worked its way inside me. I felt him begin to move inside me and it thrilled me completely. I could feel his cock massage me from the inside. I could feel my breathing quicken my heart beat faster and my body right against his cock. In other words I was working toward a huge orgasm. I was close to an orgasm of very high intensity. I loved it and I only wanted to go higher and higher. I fought against the urge to orgasm. I wanted to make it last. I tried to hold off but just as I lost control and flooded the bed, I felt Liam trying to drive his cock into my stomach. It was an intense sensation his trying to destroy me, while I tried to destroy myself. It was almost like death, to have such an intensive orgasm. We slept in a wet bed that night but it required some doing. I knew then that I was getting soft.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.