Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 214

"Maybe I should go to keep you from getting mugged. A woman alone in a strip club is going to be mistaken for a hooker," The Brit said.

"I'm not sure anyone is going to recognize her as a woman. Sylvia is wearing her androgynous look tonight. Sylvia you do that so well, I wouldn't know for sure myself," Jeremy said. "But Allen you are right just in case you probably should go. If it is a fun place, we can go on a weeknight, if Sylvia will manage the pub for a couple of hours?"

"You know I will," I suggested.

"But," Jeremy said, "I expect you to bring that bimbo dancer here for dinner on her next night off."

"You thinking about changing sides Jeremy?" I asked.

"You never know. They say there is a woman for every man. Maybe she is the one," he said with a huge laugh. One in which we all joined him.

It had stopped raining earlier in the day, so the road was more or less dry. If it hadn't stopped raining it would probably be freezing rain as it had been the night before. The interstate had dried off due to all the traffic running up and down it. Most of the side roads were dry as well, but the parking lot of the Exotic dance club had a few slick spots. I didn't have four wheel drive and the cruiser/ micro-minivan was light in the ass. All that made me a little ice paranoid.

I managed to find a space where I could back the cruiser in against the building. I didn't think it was too slippery there, but we would see when I tried to leave. At least I had The Brit to push me, if I needed it. I didn't plan to stay long, so conditions shouldn't deteriorate before I pulled away from the dance club. "So this is what the strips clubs look like in a college town," The Brit said.

"Yes, I guess it is," I replied. I wore that strip of elastic for a bra. I also wore a baggy top and pair of cargo pants. I hoped that I looked like a slightly effeminate young man with really bad hair. It was ten thirty when we entered the club. It was dark enough outside and bright enough inside, so that we didn't need any time for my eyes to become accustomed to the dark.

I saw Kara right away. I even pointed her out to The Brit. "She doesn't seem all that sexy." he said. "She was a hell of a dancer I thought. It has something to do with her movements. She just doesn't hit you in the face with sex."

"True but even so I bet she is a popular dancer. She has enough rhythm and she has one hell of a body." Her problem was she looked bored to tears. "I can't believe that the mood of this place doesn't influence her dance. It obviously doesn't. She doesn't seem to know that she is an exotic dancer."

"What can I get you," the bartender asked breaking into our observations.

"Two of whatever you got on draft is fine," I said in my best attempt at a gravely voice.

I put a five dollar bill on the bar and he returned and said, "That is six buck. The are three bucks each."

"Sorry, I had no idea that the entertainment was that good," I said.

"That black girl has a hell of a body, but she isn't very enthusiastic," The Brit said.

"Whatever," the bartender said.

"Is she new or something," he asked.

"She's been here a couple of months," he said and walked on to one of the other customers buying drinks for a dancer on break.

"Sounds like she is legit. Two months for a sleeper is fine, if she is a spy. That ain't what we have to worry about. When the people in Miami send someone, it will be job specific," I said.

"I would have to agree with that, besides this is a shitty cover job for a specific female target," The Brit said. "But I have to admit the dancing grows on me."

Her set seemed to finish a few minutes later. She walked to one of the tables first then to the bar. "Do you also wait tables?" I asked her. I did it mostly to get her attention.

"Well Sylvia you look all butch and shit tonight. Is that just for me?" she asked.

"I do this look now and then, even when I'm not meeting big beautiful black women," I said.

"Well I have to admit you do it wall?" So this Brit guy with you. What up with him?"

"You can actually ask me yourself dear," The Brit said.

"Okay Brit, you screwin' Sylvia?" She asked. "Is that why she look like a sissy guy?"

"Well I have been known to have a fling with Sylvia, but that's not why she is dressed like that tonight. I think it was so she could stand at the bar without being hit on by every Tom Dick and Harry," The Brit said.

"I see, so am I going to be the filling in a guy and girl sandwich?" she asked sarcastically.

"No sweetie, I just came to see you dance," I said. Frankly I wasn't impressed you just look bored."

"So you could do better?" she asked.

"I sure as hell couldn't do worse," I replied.

"Does it count that I don't believe you bitch," she said.

"Who you calling bitch, bitch?" I asked.

"You are so full of bullshit," she said with a smile.

"Even with my skinny little body, I can dance sexier than that," I said laughing at Kara.

"Well, so far all you can prove by me is you are full of crap," she said.

"Fuck it," I said as I headed to the ladies room. Once inside I took off the parka the shoulder rig and my cargo pants full of weapons. I was in the tee shirt bikini panties and stretch bra.

When I got back to the bar I said, "Go tell you boss he has a free dancer tonight." I waited with The Brit, I could tell the guys still weren't quite sure who I was.

It wasn't for a few minute that Kara returned, when she did come back she said, "Go for it slut."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.