Deputy Porter
Chapter 195

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

"So we are going to do it?" I asked,

"Yes, we are going to do it, unless you say absolutely not and have a good reason," The Brit said.

"No, I guess you don't have to be a mass murdered to be evil. So we have her address and the brochure from when it was advertised for sale. That gives us the layout of the apartment. I'm kind of surprised that it isn't on the top floor of a high rise,. It seems as though she was killing to end up there."

"Maybe that is next," The Brit said.

"I'm going to need a day to work out a plan." I said.

:This time Sylvie make it a plan for two. I'll want to review it of course," The Brit interjected.

"Brit that's fine, but we can't be in any hurry." I said.

"Absolutely not," he agreed. He also did something most unlike The Brit, he kissed me passionately. He almost seemed ashamed of it, he was so flustered as I left.

"You don't have to be ashamed of having straight thoughts, I have twisted thoughts without any shame." I said as I left through the back door. I had to walk down the dark alley to get to my car.

"Want me to walk you to your car," he ask.

"Then I would only have to walk you back to your door," I said with a laugh.

As it turned out I should have accepted. He could have carried the file for me. That way I wouldn't have dropped it, when I stabbed the teenage boy from Dobson. He was obviously one of the kids the dance teacher had complained about. One of those harassing her girls after practice. He had stayed way past the time he should have been in bed.

He grabbed me from behind. Now if I hadn't had that damn file I would have handled it differently. For one thing I wouldn't have stabbed him till after the dance. But as it was I went right for the bit of orange plastic drives way spike that fit inside the side pocket in my cargo jeans. The pocket meant for a carpenter's large pencil. I dropped the file went with the motion of the clutching man till I got the spike out, then drove it into his leg. I also twisted at the same time and kicked him in the testicles.

The next thing I did while accompanied by his screams was collect all the papers by the light of the streetlight. Then I walked to my car. Since the kid hadn't stopped screaming long enough to call an ambulance, I called 911. No since letting him bleed out, I got out of my cruiser/van an locked the door. I left the file safely locked inside.

The wait for the ambulance and Sheriffs deputies wasn't too long, but I expect it was long enough for the kid laying in a pool of his own blood. Since he was cussing at me I decided not to help him any more than the 911 call. I figured it he was strong enough to call me bitch, then he was going to make it to the ER.

The ambulance came and left me standing with the deputy sheriff on duty and The Brit. I told The Brit what happened. His response to it was, "Do you want to have him killed."

"Thanks Brit but he really isn't worth spending the night in jail, let alone years. I think he probably learned his lesson." I said with a very small smile.

"In five years he might well meet the requirements," he said looking around to be sure no one was close.

"He never will. He will always have a connection to me," I said.

"True," The Brit said. To be honest I was surprised not to see Jeremy standing around. I didn't mention it though. "Speaking of that the file?"

"Under the driver's seat in my locked van. I wasn't in quite as big a hurry as I might have been to call 911" I said smiling. "It was a puncture wound and it didn't appear it hit and artery so I doubted he would bleed out."

Unlike the deputy I told of my diagnosis The Brit accepted that I knew what I was talking about. The Sheriff's Detective didn't even get woke up, so I expected him to come see me. What I didn't expect was the deputy requiring me to go to the ER. I could have refused but it wouldn't look good. I wanted to drive myself there, but they refused.

After an hour's wait I stripped off my very light weight parka, tee shirt, cargo pants and bikini panties in front of a forensic nurse. I also removed the upside down shoulder holster and the .22 Mag revolver. She took pictures of my strip.

"Could I have a little music to get in the mood, if we are doing a photo shoot," I suggested. It seemed over kill but she photographed the bruises I was developing where the kid grabbed me. I even had a finger nail scratch from him on my forearm. I hadn't noticed that. She was very efficient and thorough,

The stab and his release happened so fast there was none of his blood on me. Not even on my shoe from where I kicked him. The forensic nurse delivered the photo and sample collections to the Sheriff. It seemed to me that it was a lot to do about nothing. I was pretty sure he had learned his lesson. My only reason for going along was to prevent any liability on my part,

Then after an hour I found out that there had been other reports of girls grabbed and assaulted by young men. The others had not been so lucky. They had been raped and traumatized. If he was going down for the others I needed to get my shit in order. Number one priority BeeBee would have to wait.

The Brit had waited in the lobby for me, even though he was there all night. I came out wearing a hospital green paper outfit I wasn't really surprised to find The Brit. "Hey Brit, I need a ride back to my van."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.