Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 179

"So you two getting up or what," The Brit asked me.

I turned to look in the bed beside me and found Karl naked. "Dear God, tell me I didn't." I demanded.

"Oh course not," The Brit said. "When Karl got back last night, he needed a place to sleep, so I let him stay with us."

"That was sweet of you Brit, except it wasn't your room," I said laughing.

"After the two days we had just wrapped up, I figured you wouldn't mind." he said.

"Oh hell, Killer Karl saw me naked in bed with you, why should I mind that," I asked.

"Maybe cause I was going to do this?" Karl said placing my hand on his penis.

"Ewwww you prick," I said running naked into the bathroom,

"Damn Sylvia stop pretending to be embarrassed," Karl said.

"Karl I'm coming back to bed, but I'm bringing a blade with me. Guess what I'm going to cut off with it," I said as I flushed the toilet.

"Easy Sylvia, we all have to hang together right now. When we get home you can cut off anything Karl shows you. You might remember, we don't have any papers," The Brit explained.

"Hell Brit I do, I"ll just go on ahead, and wait for you. I can talk to Fox news, if you like. That way when the super liberals find out what you did here, maybe they want will have you prosecuted,"

"Sylvia, you might want to remember who did the kidnapping and threatening of civilians," He said.

"Oh my how soon they forget. Tell me again where you would be, if I hadn't?" I asked.

"No, I haven't forgot, but you shouldn't either. What you did was absolutely wrong, and you could be jailed for it," he said. "I know it probably saved our asses, but you could still go to jail."

"So tell me Karl, would you walk away?" I asked.

"No, but I don't know what I would do, if they said shut up or we will arrest Sylvia and maybe you two." he answered.

I looked at him very hard then said, "I do." That was the end of the conversation. I didn't need anyone to tell me what was about to happen. I had talked to the press from home before I fled the country the day before. When I say the press, I mean I called Fox the conservative press network. So I expected them to be working on getting us out of the country.

The three of us went to breakfast while we waited. The Brit and Karl both called home and had money made available to them. I was glad to know I wouldn't be financing the whole trip.

Okay, but you and the Brit are in no position to be making decisions that effect me. I'm the one having to pay hookers," Karl said.

"Would you rather we were paying for sex too," I asked Karl. I also laughed the question was ludicrous.

"You know that's not it. Hell lets just go home," he said.

"I cast my vote that way," I replied. "I have my passport and am ready to go. You on the other hand are in this country illegally, and can't get out." I laughed as I spoke.

"Well I'm not staying here, even if I have to sneak over every border between here and Texas," Kurt said.

"Has anyone spoken to the guys in the swamp lately?" I asked.

"I'm just a contractor," The Brit said. "Karl has to talk to them for us all. Nothing we can do."

"Oh you are so cute," I said to The Brit.

"What do you think you can do?" Karl asked.

So I showed him. I called the embassy and told the receptionist, "I really need to speak to someone from the state department, I just crossed the border of the latest country, from which the terrorist threw us. We need to talk to somebody or things are going to get very public, very quickly."

"Who the hell are you," the receptionist asked.

"My name isn't important. It should be sufficient to say, I came in on a boat loaded down with swamp dogs," it was all I had to say.

"Hold on I think we are looking for you," she said.

"Good, I would rather talk to you than Fox News, but whatever it takes to get out of here." I said.

A moment later a man came back. "We have been looking for you guys, since we monitored the call about the warden's family," the voice said.

"I don't have any idea what you are talking about. I just slipped away from the bad guys at the house, and then slipped over the border. I did run into a couple of friends who slipped away from the police, and then over the country's northern border, We were all part of the exchange program that got attacked by a crowd the other night. All we want is a chance to get home."

"You need to let us bring you in, then we can help you get home." he said.

"What about the country next door?" I asked.

"Yes we will have to make some accommodation with them." he said.

"That's pretty much what I thought. I saw middle eastern type terrorist kill a US ambassador and you want to make some kind of accommodation with them. One which will no doubt require people to go to jail. I thing I speak for each of us, when I say fuck off.

Karl took the telephone after I closed the connection. He dial a number from a card in his wallet. I have no idea who he spoke with but whoever it was agree to call back in one hour.

When he hung up I asked, "Who did you call, the Colonel?"

"Yes," Karl said. "He can get us into talk to the people at the TV Network. They will pitch the idea that if they get us out, it will be a hell of news show. It would even make a hell of a movie."

"Let's hope it works out." I said looking to The Brit. I swear I think he would just as soon have slipped across the ten borders between Balise and Texas. As for me I didn't mind either. I was legal, so I could get on a plane for home. I had my passport and I had come over the border legally.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.