Deputy Porter
Chapter 168

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

"I need to see Mary Ellen," I said over my bowl of cereal that Sunday morning,

"I'll bring her to the pub," The Brit said. He meant the building, we had worked on all week. It was still empty and on a Sunday afternoon the whole downtown would be. I loved The Brit at that moment. There was no question about what I was planning, or had I thought it through, there was a simple, I'll get her.

I wanted to ride the bike or run but my butt was too sore for either. So I sat at the door of my box house and drank cup after cup of coffee. I also swallowed a couple of OTC pain medication. I didn't think too much about what I was going to do, I prepared myself for it. I found the old blue tarp I had used to cover my building material and rolled it up tighter so it would fit in the cruiser van.

Then I drove to the pub. I sat in front of it till The Brit drove up with Mary Ellen. I watched as he drove around to the alley behind the building. I hadn't seen her in the SUV, since she had been laying in the black seat. I noticed when he opened the door that she had a bag over her head. He hustled her inside the pub. "Don't do this upstairs, that's my home." he made sure Mary Ellen heard him.

"Take her hood off Brit. I want her to see every thing we are doing," He pulled her bag off, but did not remove the duct tape from her mouth. I didn't speak to her at all. I spread the tarp over the newly finished hardwood floor. Then I put one folding chair in the center of the tarp. I personally pushed her to the chair.

"Sit your ass down," I said as I pushed her down. "I would ask if you were comfortable, but I don't give a shit." She tried to speak. "Not yet Mary Ellen you will get your chance to communicate."

I removed the large box opener from my pants pocket. "Here is what I think you did. Now don't even make a sound while I talk. I think you have been providing talent to the Mountain home parties since their beginning, two years ago. Like most addictions it grows. First they just wanted to have girls come up and they got a little strange ass. I was there for some of those parties. But after a while that wasn't enough for them. So you started providing hookers who would do the kinky shit for them. After all there are a great deal of housewives in need of money in such poor area as Warren County. So you were pimping for those parties. Now Mary Ellen you can nod or shake you head. Were you pimping for them?" I said. I stood in front of her holding the box opener. "If you fucking lie to me Mary, your face will look like a patchwork quilt when they find you, if they ever find you at all."

She nodded her head.

"Now that's a good girl Mary Ellen, What I asked myself is what can I take from you that will cause you great pain. There aren't a lot of things you value. Certainly exposing you would ruin your business and make you a outcast in the community. But if I know you, you would land on your feet. I could fuck your face up, but God knows you aren't a raving beauty now. See I can do anything to you, because you aren't going to the cops no matter what I do. If you do go to the cops, you will be in the cell next to mine. You do believe that don't you Mary Ellen."

She nodded her head again.

"Give me the password to all your websites. Write them down," I demanded. The Brit managed to come up with a piece of paper. "Mary Ellen I want them all including the underground ones the men use to contact you. We are going to remove your presence from the Web, or we will remove you. Sweetie that is your only choice."

She wrote and continue to write for at least twenty minutes. I was pretty sure she just gave us part of them, she would hold back the ones she thought I couldn't find.

"Now Mary Ellen, I want all your blackmail materials write down where they are, and how to access them." After she finished that I said, "Mary Ellen pull up your bank account," I pushed my laptop to her. Now I want the name on the pay pal accounts of Jeff and Phil. She wrote it down for me. Now Mary Ellen, if you want to live you will transfer all the money from your account to their pay pal account. Use your pay pal account to make the transfer." She balked, so I cut off her ear lobe.

After that there was real terror in her eyes. I saw it and I didn't flinch there was more evil in me at that moment, than there was in Mary Ellen. When she finished she slumped back in the chair. "I will never know how many real victims you took to Mountain Home. I wonder how many of them would like to be here to see you die. It is a shame I can't call a meeting and take a vote like a jury.

I walked away to let her think a moment. To let her make peace with her god. Then I put a bag over her head again. The bag I used was from home depot and was made of plastic. I held it tight over her face cutting off all oxygen. In spite of how they show it on TV, that is not a clean way to die. She struggled she vomited into the bag and probably her air way. In the end she was just gone. She was just alive and struggling one moment and dead the next. We wrapped her body in the tarp and carried her into the alley where the cruiser van was parked. We force fitter her into the back of it.

"What are you going to do with her?" The Brit asked. He didn't seem at all worried just curious.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.