Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 154

The news I got from the county was terrible. "I'm sorry to tell you this, but this land won't perk." the inspector said.

"What exactly does that mean?" I asked.

"It means the ground around here will not support a septic tank. So you can't get a permit to build a septic tank, or a permit to put a house of any kind here." he said.

"But I have a zoning waiver," I said.

"If you had a sewage disposal system, you could put any thing here your waiver covers, but without that permit from out office you can't put a tent on this lot." He said.

"Isn't there something I can do?" I asked.

"Yes, we can grant a waiver, if you put in a holding tank and have it pumped out every so often," It's cheaper to install, but it will be more expensive in the long run. You have to have it pumped out on a regular schedule and that could cost about a hundred dollar per pump." he said.

"Well I own this land and I have the first unit on the way in the morning, so I'm going to have to get a holding tank installed." I said. "You don't happen to have a family member in that business do you?"

"What are you implying?" he asked.

"I'm not implying anything, I am asking for a referral. Any company who does the work in a way to meet your requirements will do," I explained. I noted the Brit left me alone with him to work it out.

"There are three companies, who do work in the county. Either of them is going to do about the same thing. You can probably get an estimate on the phone that will be pretty close," he said. That was as much as I could pen him down.

It was too late to bother with it all, so I just smiled and began plotting how to destroy his life. When I cooled down, I forgot about him.

"So, should I ride the trike back, or do you want to," The Brit asked.

"That's up to you." I said just a little short.

"Then I think I will ride it back," he said. "There is nothing else to do here until tomorrow."

"No, there isn't but I'm going to Mary Ellen's store before I go home," I informed him.

"Will there be violence?" he asked.

"I wouldn't think so. If there is, it won't last long and I don't need any help." I said.

"Very well, I do remember where her store is. If your car is there when I get there, I will stop just to look around. I do love a good cat fight. If it is not I will go back to your apartment." he said. I nodded my agreement.

Mary Ellen wasn't in the store, so I pretended to shop. I went into all the dressing rooms, and both the ladies and men's room. "Can I help you find something," the cute little teenager asked.

"I need to see Mary Ellen's office," I said.

"She wouldn't like you looking around in there," the teenager said.

"She most likely won't like the cops poking around then," I said handing her my cell phone. "You might want to give her a call."

"Mary," the kid said into the phone. "That crazy girlfriend of yours who looks like a guy is here. She is insisting on looking in your office." Then she handed me the phone.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Mary Ellen asked.

"Mary Ellen, shut the fuck up and just listen. The Brit is on his way. Now we know you are helping Jeff and Phil bug my apartment. When he gets here we are then going to kick your fucking door down and recover the recordings. At that point I will call the police and have you charged with tapping my phone without my permission. Of course there is breaking and entering to plant them as well. So unless you can convince me this is harmless bullshit right this fucking minute I'n going to start kicking down doors. I grant you we might share a cell in county lock up tonight, but so be it."

"Calm down Sylvia. Jeff and Phil just wanted to record some conversions about the business to play over some stock footage that is all. There is nothing to it. It's not like we are going to the cops."

"No and it's not like you broke into my house and recorded me without my permission. I'm going in your office and I am taking all that shit to my apartment to review it. With or without your fucking permission, so to save your door, you need to tell Goldie locks to open the fucking door? I said really losing my temper.

"Well, put her on," she said.

At exactly the same time The Brit walked in and the girl unlocked the office. I explained to him what had transpired. He asked, "Did she tell you where it is?" he asked.

"No and I didn't ask," I said.

It took just a moment to find the receiver and laptop under her desk. I took them both. "You are going to return those aren't you?" the teen asked.

"Is this your shit?" I asked.

"No," she said.

"Then it's none of your fucking business," I said and walked out of the shop. I glanced back to see The Brit backing out of the shop. He was watching my back. I was impressed.

When I was getting out of the car in the driveway, he pulled up on the trike and maneuvered it into the space front of the car.

"Are you calm yet?" he asked.

"I won't be calm till I review this file and kick the shit out of Jeff and Phil," I said. "I don't want them in jail, I want to beat the shit out of them."

"We could do that easily and probably get away with it, but do you really want to over a bunch of recordings that probably don't mean anything. Cut your ties with them and tell them that next time you will cut off their penis," he suggested.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.