Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 133

That afternoon they came for me again. I was taken to one of the buildings which looked a lot like a double wide mobile home, only one hell of a lot stronger. My escort to the building was just like all the other men, I swear all the men I met were beautiful. They should put out a fucking calendar, I thought.

"My name is Tom," the instructor said. He was wearing fatigues not one of those robes that the jap slap guys wear. "I'm supposed to show you all the ways to kill a man, when you lose your gun."

"Okay," I said.

"Empty your pockets and I'll show you how to use stuff you already have as a weapon." he suggested.

"Okay," I said again. I put the knife, fork, and spoon on the table as well as the recently added tooth brush shank. I found time after lunch to sharpen it. I used a steak knife which I had stolen from the mess hall at lunch. I didn't try to carry the steak knife it in the jeans which I wore that afternoon.

"Shit maybe you should teach this course. I heard about your jail house club. That and what you have in your pockets would do a man in just fine," he said. "You have something to make a puncture wound." He was holding the tooth brush when he said that. "Something to make a slashing wound. He was holding the plastic knife. Not to mention a couple of eye gouging wounds. He said holding the spoon and fork. What else do you usually carry with you?"

"I only have those things because, I was flying and had to toss out my box openers and stun gun." I said in a very simple voice.

"Armed with what you have on you, what would you do if I grabbed you from behind?" he asked.

"Since, I don't have the muscle to throw you, I would stab you in the arm with the toothbrush. Most men can't look past that kind of pain. If you could, I would pull it out and do it again. That is like for a gang banger not an experienced hand to hand combat killer. You I would convince that I was helpless, and then stab you in the eye, Go for the brain dead wound right away." I said simply.

"Where did you learn all that?" he asked.

"Here and there," is all I would say.

"So you would play act to get me to lower my guard, then kill me without warning?" he asked.

"If I can survive the first five minutes, I would butcher the attacker like a pig," I said.

"I'll bet that was a favorite in the sand box where you were," he said.

"It fits for men in general," I said.

"You don't think much of men do you?" he asked.

"Never knew one that didn't disappoint me," I replied.

"Even your father?" he asked,

"I learned some thing from him, but yeah he was the first to let me down," I said.

"He teach you the soap in the towel thing," He asked.

"Visiting day at the federal prison in Atlanta/ I went to see him just before I shipped out for the sand box. He told me that and and a few other things," I said.

"Like what, I'm curious now. I might learn something," he suggested.

"Like where to bite a man to sever his juggler," I said, "Best done naked and while engaged in sex. His heart is pumping fast and the end is quicker. Then you can step in the shower and wear the same clothes home," I said.

"I see, well I don't know how much more I can teach you, but lets just talk common weapons." He said then he lectured me about household items that make excellent hand to hand combat weapons. They worked especially well for a girl like me, light in the ass and crippled up.

Another beautiful man escorted me back to the trailer I was calling home for a day or two it appeared. I plugged my computer into their wifi and checked out the web. I had no doubt that I was being watched and probably filmed. I decided to fuck with them. So I went to an adult chat room and masturbated for some dude hanging out there. Then I looked up and said, make me up about ten of those. They are worth real money on the net.

Another of the really handsome and muscled young men came and walked me to the dining hall again. The food was good especially for food made in such a large lot. There weren't any fried food but lots of baked and grilled items. I returned the steak knife.

At the end of my meal, a woman came to escort me back to the trailer. "So what's your name?" I asked.

"This week I'm Ellen," she said smiling at me.

"And Ellen what are you supposed to test me on," I asked.

"I an supposed to talk to you about your moral code. I need to decide how flexible you are." She said.

"Oh this should be interesting. I always wanted to know where I drew the line," I said.

"Well, maybe we can find out," the bookish looking woman suggested.

"Let's do it, I can never know too much about myself." I said.

"Good, then first of all do you consider your self moral?" she asked.

"I can only answer that if we both have the same definition of moral. For instance my definition is knowing right from wrong and doing right more than wrong is moral," I said.

"That's interesting, do you think taking a human life is ever the right thing to do." she said.

"See that's one of the times I have been unsuccessful at being completely moral. I consider it always wrong to take a life," I said.

"But you have killed men?" she asked.

"Yes, so far they have been men who wanted to kill me," I said. "I still think it is wrong to kill anyone, but I did find it necessary to preserve my own existence. I think we are all connected. In killing any man, for any reason, I am killing part of myself. We are all part of the same existence." I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.