Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 128

Breakfast after midnight is a whole different thing. The places are usually, if not full to the point of long waits, at least to the point of limited table space. Tom and I had to wait for a table, but just a few minutes.

I looked around and tried to put the pegs into the proper holes, but I was never sure about them. Some were the waitress who had finished cleaning the restaurants nearby they were usually pretty easy to spot. But only if they wore their uniforms. Some of them probably stopped at bars for a last call drink. More than a few mixed with crowd of the all night restaurants. Some of the customer were probably bar patrons. Those were usually the groups of two or more of the same sex sitting at a table. Ones who hadn't been able for one reason or another to pick up a date. Then there were the late night workers who lived along and were headed home after shift.

The couple ahead of us was called at the six minute mark of our wait. We were called at the eleven minute mark. Yes, I kept track of such things. I have no idea why, I did that.

"So it's the 'He men breakfast'for me," Tom said to the middle aged waitress who looked like a drug addict or drunk in rehab.

"Make mine soft scrambled eggs with crisp bacon no potatoes," I said "If you can get the cook to put a little cheese on those eggs, please."

"So, are we going to do it?" Tom asked.

"Of course we are," unless we find out the cops busted them in the paper tomorrow."

"Since we have a matinee tomorrow, we need to split up. I'll get the drill and you get the camera," Tom said. "You can drop me at home depot and head over to Walmart."

"Why don't you drop me the camera purchase will most likely take longer," I said. I reached in my wallet and pulled a hundred dollar bill out, then handed it to him.

"What's this for?" he asked.

"The drill, the look see was my idea. I'll foot the bill for it." I said. "Don't argue. It will be cheap entertainment," I said.

"I didn't think to ask if there is a heading for burglar tool in you expense account," he said.

"I know pencil pushers are so unreasonable," I said with a laugh. Tom laughed as well. The waitress even smiled as she put the plates in front of us.

After breakfast we drove back to the motel. On arrival we each went our separate ways. However after a few minutes the naked Tom slipped into my bed. He held me from behind and played with me till I was almost on the verge of sleep. Then be began rubbing his penis over my anus. I knew what was coming so I tried to relax as much as I could.

Even so, there was pain as he first entered me. He had a lot against him, I was very dry being the worst. But he forced his way inside the hot tight canal. It soon lubricated from his dropping cock. After the first three or four minutes it was more comfortable and it even felt good. Nothing really physical arousing more an emotional lift. One of those turn on like seeing porn. I knew I was making Tom feel good. Just as I had understood the first time I did anal intercourse.

"After he came Tom left my bed and went to his own. I really did like that about him. Fucking is fucking but sleep is sleep. I managed to sleep till seven that morning. I dressed in my new shorts and found room in the small pockets for my box opener and key card. I Pulled on my old running shoes before I headed out the door.

When I came back Tom was awake and drinking coffee. He had managed to make it with no help from me. I poured the teapot half full of milk and then I added half a Hershey bar to it. While it heated to a boil I mixed up a bowl of high fiber cereal and fruit. When everything was ready I ate the cereal and drank my orange juice. After that I sipped my hot chocolate. I found that i had added a bit too much chocolate. It only yielded one cup of chocolate so that it was obviously too much candy. The car's tea pot yielded even less than a full cup, so I knew i was going to have to be careful with it.

We actually had a small refrigerator in the room so the usual routine of adding ice to the cooler to keep the milk from going sour was unnecessary. Tom finished his coffee around 9AM. Since we left immediately, and we already knew the location of the Walmart I found myself entering shortly there after. I had the camera purchased and was through the five items or lest check out in minutes. The only hold up was the woman ahead of me paying with a food stamp card. The card was presenting the cashier with a reading error sing.

She was using food stamps, but had fake finger nails and a fifty dollar hair do. The expensive clothes could have been from Goodwill, but more likely from strolling the boulevard.

I didn't judge her for doing the stroll, but it did piss me off that she was using food stamps.

When I got out of Walmart, Tom was nowhere to be seen. So I sat on a bench to await his return. There were also men on the bench about eighty years old. The all nodded so I said, "Hi guys." and settled down to wait. I didn't have long to wait. Tom showed up and I was glad. I almost ran to the SUV I was so glad to be away from those old guys. They reminded me too much of my own future. If I stopped running, the future would catch up to me.

"So, did you get my drill or Dremel," I asked.

"I did, I got a drill bit, and I got your nipples," he said smiling. "I also got a bunch of alkaline batteries. We can use them because we only need the thing to operate a few seconds."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.