Deputy Porter
Chapter 123

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

"I don't mind play acting, but get this. I do know it is just a part on the world stage. Real life trumps play acting," I said to Tom, when we got to the room.

"Everything is just a part on the world stage, it's all play acting." Tom said.

"True," I said. Then after a couple of seconds of thought about my present gig, I added, "Daddy."

No, I never saw Tom as my real daddy, nor did I see him as a sugar daddy. I just saw him as a man who wanted to be called Daddy. I was not responsible for how he saw me.

"Go take a shower and get into bed," he demanded.

I didn't answer I went into the bathroom to shower. I washed the smell of pot and sweat from my body. Then all fresh and clean I got into bed. I said to Tom. "You better hurry the acting stops at midnight."

Tom took his bag and went to the bathroom to shower. When he returned, he did so quietly. He slipping into the dark bedroom. Then he slipped between the sheets and I flashed back to own father doing the same thing. I should have been a terrible and shocking memory, except I had already come to terms with it. It was just a memory and it held no power over me, I had decided that all on my own. I didn't need a shrink for it. The hardest thing to come to terms with was that he had made me feel good. Not at first, but after I while, there was no pain only pleasure. That was also a memory the pure animal pleasure, and also the emotional pleasure of pleasing daddy.

With Tom, the later memories won out. There was no shame in the bed, that came later when the sun rose. In the dark, and in my warm bed, there was only pleasure. My first real orgasm had come in that bed in the arms of the man I called Daddy. When I came the first time, it was all just perfect. I spent most of my life in search of that first almost painful orgasm. Nothing painful had been going on, it was just a emotional pain of a kind of break through. The gut wrenching, muscle cramping, teeth clenched orgasm. Of course I could never find that almost painful orgasm again. Like any first, it only happens once.

Tom was a demanding lover. I was told exactly how to give a blow job, as if it were my first. He talked to me the whole time in a soothing voice. I could remember my childhood reactions to doing it for the first time. Of even being proud when my mouth filled with his semen. I know it was wrong, but I loved it, and was proud of myself regardless. Just as it had happened the first time, Tom kissed me and then left my bed. I masturbated alone in the darkness to the memory of his cock in mouth, just as I had the first time as well. With his bed so close he had to have heard me getting off. Daddy had missed those sounds.

5AM came way the fuck too early. I dressed for my run, then left the room. Tom's was sound alseep, so I didn't ask if he wanted to go. I just took off and ran till 6;15, since it took me about fifteen minutes to find my clothes in the dark. That morning I took my special wallet and well as my key card. It went down the road a half hour then back to the motel, with the convenience store in the parking lot.

I stopped at the convenience store and bought a quart of over priced milk and a quart of exorbitantly priced orange juice. Then I returned to the suite. I put both items on the sideboard while I dressed. I didn't even try to be quiet, since I wanted Tom up and ready to move.

I took a shower and then dressed in a very thin white tee shirt, which I wore only with the outfit I wore that day, after it I put on the upside down shoulder rig for the .38. The thick red tee shirt came next, then the tight jeans. I chose the tight jeans, since I would be driving not body guarding. I didn't need all the pockets of the baggy cargo pants and I wanted to look as sexy as possible, I admit that.

After I dressed I found the bag of paper bowls I had bought in the grocery store. Into it I poured a full bowl of all bran cereal. Then I added the a large pinch of the three dried fruits mix to it. I topped it all off with two packets of equal, then milk. I knew that big ass bowl of cereal, crammed into the small paper bowl, was going to make it difficult to control.

I used some of the milk and a packet of the coco mix from my stash to make hot chocolate. I wasn't near as watery, as it would have been with the water, but it still wasn't very good. While it heated in the small electric coffee pot, I started on the orange juice and cereal, I should be able to sip it after breakfast I thought.

I took one bite of my breakfast and decided I needed a real spoon for the cereal. The plastic spoon was much too small. I was watching the morning news and sipping on the hot chocolate which wasn't even warm, when Tom left his bed for the bathroom.

"Is there any coffee," he asked looking at my make shift table top kitchen.

"Sorry, Coffee made me sick, now the thought of it turns my stomach," I said. "I threw out all the coffee making stuff, except the coffee maker. You can buy some coffee stuff today if you want. I won't be using the coffee maker again. I am going to stop for a tea pot to heat water to a boil, so you can get stuff then."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.