Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 110

It was a very short time later when another young man approached the table. "Hello, would you like to dance?" he asked me.

"Are you sure you mean me. I'm kind of old for you," I said.

"I like hot older women. Besides you look like you can uh dance," He said smiling suggestively.

I thought about it really hard for about half a second, then I stood and followed him onto the postage stamp sized dance floor. There were about half a dozen other white women in the place, and they were all on the dance floor. That in and of itself made dancing close a requirement.

He held me tight against him while we moved more or less in time with the music. I began to feel things and to notice my reactions. First I felt the nipples on my breast harden. I had the feeling that he felt them too. It should have been fairly easy, after all I wore no bra. Pretty soon thereafter I felt his erection press again me. It was big and as hard as an old water pipe. Then I felt the slippery sensation between my legs.

"My god you are hot," the younger man said.

"I guess, I should say thank you," I replied.

"Not unless you mean it," he said.

"I might, if I though you did," I said seriously.

He spun me around so that my butt rubbed against his cock. He also held me close then his arms crossed over me. Yes you guessed it, his hands rested on my breasts. He was close enough so that no one heard when he whispered, "You like this don't you?" he asked massaging my breast and tweaking my nipples. Everyone on the dance floor could see, if they weren't too busy to look.

I honestly wanted to lie and tell him no, but I just couldn't. I didn't dare speak loud enough for him to hear me, or I would have alerted everyone on the crowded dance floor, so I just nodded my head. I thought so," he said. He made the same move as before and I was facing him again.

"Do you have good pussy Sylvia?" he asked.

"I have been told I do," I said in a breathless whisper.

"I guess I will have to find out for myself, what do you say Sylvia?" He asked.

"I'm here with my friend Reggie," I said.

"I know, I guess that means I will have to fuck you both," he said.

"I think Reggie is going to have her own man," I suggested.

"Then I'll fuck you tonights and her tomorrow night," he said. "Does that sound good."

"Yes, it sounds fine, for you," I said. "But she and I are sharing a motel room. It would be a little embarrassing. Her watching might be a turn on, or it turn out to be just embarrassing."

"You would like to find out wouldn't you?" he asked.

"I have no idea how I would find out," I suggested.

"Well I could dance with her, then get her to agree to join us," he said. "Or I could talk to the dude with her, and see if he could get her to join us. Would you agree to that."

"If you can do either of those, or get her to watch and not freak out, I will take you back to our motel," I said in agreement.

"By the way my name is Randy," he said to me.

"Of course it is," I answered. That's Reggie and Jamal." I added.

"Jamal let's got get a drink," Randy said when we returned to the table. The second young man stood and walked behind Randy. It was obvious that Randy was the alpha male.

When the were away from the table, I asked Reggie, "So what did you think of him?"

"Jamal? He's okay, but I really think I like Randy better," she said with a laugh.

"So how about both of them?" I said. "I think they both might ask us to go home or take them back to the motel."

"Well Jamal is harmless," she said.

"So would you want to go back with him and Randy, or just share Randy?" I asked.

"Well either idea sounds good to me right now," Reggie admitted.

I simply nodded and awaited the two men's return. Only Randy returned. "I'm sorry Jamal had to return return to bar he is waiting for his girl friend. I'm sorry Reggie, he is meeting someone later." Randy said.

I recognized it as bullshit. I wondered it Reggie did as well. If she did, she didn't let on. She just shrugged.

"Would you dance with me," Randy asked. "I don't think Silvie would mind."

"Not at all, we are both her to have fun," I said ignoring the pet name he had called me.

He and Reggie stood and walked to the dance floor. He smiled at me but Reggie wouldn't even look at me. I knew what the plan was going to be already. Randy didn't plan to share us with anyone. I wasn't sure exactly how I felt about that. Randy was going to get quite the deal, two women for two bucks. That had to be the best deal he would ever get.

When the two of them returned to the table Reggie's face was flushed. "Ready?" he asked me.

I didn't answer I just stood. I turned to the door. When we got to the parking lot he said, "Reggie is going to ride with me. Just to be sure I don't get lost."

And to be sure she doesn't change her mind, I thought. "That's fine. If you get there first you will have to wait in the car, I have the only door key." It was a small lie. I actually had both door keys just to be sure I wouldn't be walking into an ambush. He just might not be what he claimed to be.

When I got into the SUV I wrapped my hand again. It had been out of the wrap since we got left the motel. I brought it along just in case, so now it was the case. If I had to move it more than just a little, it would hurt less with the elastic bandage in place.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.