Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 92

The steak was delicious and the beer was fantastic. I was feeling it just a little, when we tossed the cardboard plates into the trash can. Hugo insisted on taking a wire brush to the grill while it was hot, so Helen and I took the salad bowl into the small apartment attached to the ranger's office to wash it.

She said to me nervously, "You don't really have to sleep with us, you know."

"I know that. Helen, I sense that you are the more dominant partner in your relationship with Hugo, so let me say this. If you want me, I'm yours. If not I'll make the excuse, so it sounds like it's my fault. As for Hugo, men will go along with anything, as long as they are going to get off." I did laugh after I said it.

"Well let's just see how it goes," Helen said. "I have no real firm objection, it's just like you said, I'm more comfortable when I'm setting the pace."

"That is as it should be," I replied. "I will go along with anything you want."

That where we ended that conversation. We immediately began another. "So Hugo said you worked for a bank. How is that these days, since everyone thinks you are the enemy?" I asked.

"Oh you noticed, most people don't," Helen replied. "I got it even worse, I'm the loan officer. We still get pressure from special interest to make bad loans to their people. Since the government won't insure them any more, we refuse. So they send their people in to curse us in front of the other customers. Fortunately all they do it look foolish." She shook her head when she finished talking.

"I can only imagine," I said. "What are you forty, that means you have a long time till retirement."

"I'm forty seven same as Hugo. I may leave and go manage the architectural salvage company for Hugo and his brother. Then again, I'm not sure I want my future tied to Hugo again."

"Yeah loving someone you can't live with is a bitch," I said. "It's bad enough when someone or something on the outside makes it impossible. I has to be ten times worse, when you decide that for yourself."

"You really do understand. I am surprised. I expected you to just accept that Hugo is the only victim in this little drama," She admitted.

"Oh no, I worked with him. He can be a hard headed, opinionated man, who never fails to give you his opinion. He will defend it, even when you prove he is wrong." I said.

"That's Hugo alright," she agreed.

The door opened and Hugo came in. It's a great night, just a little chill in the air. Let's sit on the deck out back for a while." he suggested.

"With a big glass of your special brew, I can handle the chill," I agreed.

"Well, I have a sweat shirt, I leave here just for this kind of thing," Helen said.

So we all moved to the patio. Helen's sweatshirt did a couple of things. It hid her small extended tummy, and the allowed her breast to appear soft and larger than they probably were. She did have a nice little butt to go along with the rest of her soft body.

Hugo was lean for the most part, but like all game wardens he showed his enjoyment of good food as well. He had the thick waist line that seemed to go with lots of exercise of the wrong parts of the body. Lots of walking, but no midsection exercise. I was guilty of that as well, but I also had the genes to avoid the midsection thickening.

I personally liked Helen's soft body more than my thin straight as a stick model. When I reached over and cupped her breast without any excuse at all, it was just pure admiration. I fell it's weight and soft structure then said, "I am so jealous. You have such a comfortable looking body." When I realized what I had done. I tried to apologize. "I'm sorry that was inappropriate."

"Yes it was, but I loved it," Helen said as she smiled at me.

"Good because I did as well," I said sipping the green dragon shine.

"I have to warn you, I have never been with a woman," Helen said.

"That's okay hon, I have," I said and laughed gently as did Helen.

"Well, I have never been with two women," Hugo said.

"Who said you were invited to the party?" Helen asked.

"Oh you mean I'm not," Hugo asked.

"That depends on what you bring to the dance," I replied.

"Helen knows what I bring and has never complained," Hugo said proudly.

"Well, I didn't want to hurt your feelings," Helen said breaking down in gales of laughter. She was being effected by the green dragon more than Hugo and I. It must be her first time, I thought.

"So, are you going to show me?" I asked.

"Now? In the cold night air, that really isn't a fair test." he said.

"Don't worry one of us will help you make the best impression," Helen said. I might have started the good natured banter, but she was hijacking the conversation. That was fine with me. I obviously like a director, as proved by the Mary Ellen films.

Hugo unzipped his pants and worked the flaccid penis from them. It was about five inches even in that condition. In the cold night air it wasn't growing. "Don't you want to help him Sylvia?" Helen asked,

"Oh yes," I replied slipping to my knees. First I wrapped my chilly hand around the shaft creating even more physical discomfort for Hugo. Then I held it up as I began to lick the underside. It came to life a little then. I could actually feel the blood move into it. It really came to life when I kissed the head of his penis.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.