Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 70

Todd had it right and he knew it, so I just nodded. I mostly wanted to get back in touch with the cops on the outside. Just in case Todd and company killed me, I didn't want them to get away with it. Nobody really wants justice. What we really want is both eyes for an eye. Of course a whole mouth full of teeth for a single tooth. So yeah, I wanted to start working in that direction.

Of course I had a Louisville Slugger planned for Barry. The amount of damage grew with every insult. At the moment he was working on getting me access to a computer. I was pretty sure it was an easy thing. They had my computer from the motel and they had a wireless network on the vineyard, so there wasn't any problem.

Of course they had their expert hacking into my computer files. They weren't going to find anything. I transmitted everything to a file drop, and I never used Windows for doing anything but playing games and chatting. All my files were sent through an operating system on a flash drive. It packed and unpacked itself with every use.

That was also gone. Even though the system scrubbed itself with every use, I had it in my pocket when the shit went foul. I just dropped it in the trash in the roadside park. I felt like they wanted to keep the basic computer long enough to send it to a pro for analysis.

"I had to get you a new computer," Barry said. "That's why it took so long."

"Oh why do I need a new computer?" I asked.

"Ask Ms Green, not me," he said.

"I'm sure they are looking for clues to see if they can figure how to deactivate my 'You kill me, I kill you' system. I said with a smile. I would be," I said. The whole lie thing was complicated, far too complicated to maintain in perfect shape. Most total fabrications were.

There was no team of elite killers out there. There had been no air force striker teams. Those teams were special ops people However, if it kept me alive, I'm sure they would understand. If the bad guys Googled Air Commandos, they would find entries. Add to that everyone's belief that the Government lied about the real reason those people existed and you had a viable cover story. Also I was pretty tough for a white girl so it seemed possible.

Anyway I had to deal with a new computer which probably had been cloned. So my options were to not contact the controller at all, or do the drop things just like I told Todd I would. If Todd were more an operative and less a thug, he would know letting me leave a message was dangerous. Way more dangerous than any possible benefit it would bring. But I had downplayed the thing to the point that my attitude seemed to be, 'It don't make a fuck to me. It's your ass. I'm only tell you to save my friend some trouble and To have a job when they leave.'

"So send your message," Barry said. He obviously planned to take the computer when I finished, I went all around hell to get into my email which would have been simple if I had signed directly into Yahoo. com. I wanted to give there 'expert' something to find. I had no emails in my personal account. I moved to a bulletin board where I could post a message. The thread on the open forum was titled, 'Messages left in the sand box, ' There were about a hundred messages left there.

We, the cops, didn't create the thread. We just co-opted it. Most of the messages meant nothing to us. The one that had been added since I had gone on that trip was. ET Call Home. Which was a very simple code for they were looking for me.

Before Barry could stop me I added. 'The zoo is nice this time of year, ET' I don't expect that it got send. I expect that it got blocked somewhere till they read it. I based that only on what I would do in their place. If it did get to the BB, it would tell the contract that I was alive. It would also tell them I was being watched and a captive. Probably not something the Green family would want a bunch of Mercenaries to know. There were no mercenaries, but they had to wonder, if there were. They also had to wonder what my relationship to them was.

I still spent a lot of time in bed. I was healing and able to move around with the help of the drugs. I didn't like them, but I had to have them or I couldn't move at all. I felt like I was in better shape than I had been after the shooting. It seemed I was able to move around faster. I was pretty sure the contact with the state police had just settled in to wait for me to get back in touch. That was what the message meant, on one level at least.

The Green family gave me a week to heal before the came to collect on all that big talk. The stuff I had come up with to try to save my life. Did I want to have sex with the Greens, yes but only as a means of putting them in jail. I still remembered how Molly had looked when Barry was beating me and Bruce.

"You and Molly are close enough to the same size so that you can wear this. Take a long shower and wash and dry your hair. I will send Barry for you in a couple of hours. And you better be as grateful as you promised." Todd said. He also smiled a smile that was somehow similar to the one Molly wore while Barry was tap dancing on Bruce's head.

I did the shower thing and I actually felt much better afterward. I was clean and smelling good for a change. After the shower all I had to do to my hair was towel it dry and bush it. The slightly long crew cut was no problem to get fixed. I might not have looked like a beauty contest winner, but I was no pig either.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.