Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 50

Mary Ellen was right on time. She was within a minute of being exactly on time. I walked out to the car in my jeans and a sweater that showed my bony chest. Since it was a very thin and tight material, it also showed my nipple outlined very clearly. I opened the army field jacket and got her approval. She didn't think much of the field jacket, but it would be in the movie shots.

It took us about an hour to get out of Warren county and to the house owned by the Boyle brothers. When we arrived the camera men where already in place. Everything was clear between us. They had told Mary Ellen that I had been in to interview them, so there were no secrets. I wasn't upset. I always expected people to let me down, so it didn't bother me at all.

"Hello Phil, hello Jeff, hope you guys are well," I said.

"Yes Ma'am, we are just fine thank for asking." Phil was obviously worried about me being upset. Or maybe he was nervous about a cop being a porn star.

"Good because I'm fine to. It might not have worked out so well, but thats water under the bridge. So it's just another day at the office for me." I said.

"Yes ma'am, but you understand we had to do it," he said.

"Sure you had to tell Mary Ellen I was looking into it, but it might have turned out differently. Just remember that next time." I informed them.

Once I took the field jacket off, I had to take the shoulder rig off as well. I couldn't star in a porno movie with that thing. Well I could but it wouldn't look so good. It was a nice rig I put on the chair and hid it with the field jacket. The maker of the shoulder rig had mailed me an additional interchangeable holster for the .38. It made the .38 easier to hide so it was the weapon I brought along. A small strip of Velcro held the flap and gun in place. I just had to pop that Velcro strip and the gun fell into my hand. It was way simple.

"Take off your shoes and put these on," Mary Ellen said. There were hooker shoes she had for me to wear. I got a laugh out of them.

"Hey be nice," Mary Ellen said to me. To Angle she said, "Do her make up, over do it as a matter of fact. You know what I want."

"So, I'm suppose to be a hooker for this one," I said.

"Yes does that bother you. It explains the bandage we just have you say 'Rough trade.'"

"Yeah that works for me. So who is the client?" I asked.

"He will be here soon," she said. "He called from his cell phone. He is two miles away."

"Okay, I can wait." The truth was I didn't want to wait, but I would behave myself.

Just as I was beginning to wonder, a car drove up. The man who got out of the car had to be at least seventy. I turned and stared at Mary Ellen.

"What?" she asked. "He won't be rough for sure. He will need to be coaxed into it. He is willing, but like you his body is failing to go along with his libido. It will be challenging for you."

"Hell, there is a first time for everything," I said. After a moment to think about it, I added, "Well when do we start and where?"

"The bedroom here will pass for a hotel room, so we will shoot in there," Mary Ellen said. "Now Phil and Jeff are set up to shoot you two entering. Once you get in, you tell him you want to take care of business first. Ask for the money, you know what to do."

"Actually I have worked only one hooker sting, but yeah I know what should be said."

"You may have to lead him to say the right things. He has no idea what his part is other than he is a John." Mary said. "For tonight you are going to be Jasmine."

"Geese you couldn't get any more cliché could you," I said with a laugh, "Never mind. So who is he." I asked.

"Call him Robert," Mary Ellen said. "Now let's go I don't want to be here all night."

I met Robert outside the door. "Robert just follow my lead, but you are going to have to improvise," I said.

"Okay, I can do that." he sounded a little shaky but het would be okay.

When we got inside the bedroom door I said, "Robert honey, we need to take care of business first. Tell me exactly what you want and I'll tell you how much,"

"I would love to have intercourse with you, but it is really difficult for me to do that," He said.

"So you need help getting it up. Is that what you are saying," I asked.

"Yes it is," he said.

"Well let's see what we can do about that. For a hundred I can promise you that you will fuck me." I said.

"That would be great," he agreed.

I held out my hand for the camera. Robert went into his pocket and came out with the money. He handed me the bill, and I put it in the pocket of my jeans.

Without any warm up I went to my knees in front of him, I worked his flaccid penis out and began to lovingly kiss it. I didn't suck it or even take it into my mouth. I just planted wet kisses on his cock.and I gently massaged it. His penis began to stir.

I looked up at him as I continued to stroke his awaking penis. "That is such a nice cock you have there. All that beautiful cock needed was a real woman to worship it. I'm the right woman for the job. You just relax and watch me worship your cock."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.