Deputy Porter
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

I did indeed have the next day off and I spent it trying to figure out what to do. Once the sexual fog cleared, I knew that I really didn't mind the games I played the night before. Yes I knew my personal life could be crap sometimes, but it always had been far from ordinary. It was my reality. So it was time to find a way I could live with where I was at that moment.

The first thing to do was to find out all I could about Mary Ellen's operation. She definitely was more than she pretendd to be. She wasn't doing all that well with the Porno business or she would not be running a dress shop on the side. Although in that dress shop she came into contract with some small town women with fresh faces just like me. If she was as good as she claimed at spotting us, she could come up with some pretty good talent.

Warren county was a place with a small law enforcement presence was the only thing I could see that would be appealing about the place. I was curious to know if she owned the equipment, or if the camera men owned it and sub contracting the filming. I had heard that the county's technical college had one of the better film schools in the state. Maybe that was the draw.

Maybe she could get a local film crew from the school to just subcontract the shooing of the video. Maybe they would even do it for free. Just for the experience and the things they got to see and do. They were obviously horny young men after all. I could guess forever and not know a thing at the end of the day. So first thing to do was to track down the guys with the cameras.

I went to work on the video for hire idea. I found a group of guy in Dobson, who specialized in wedding and parties. Nothing to big or small for them, so said their advertisement. That was the kind of business that had the equipment she would need. They were local boys who had gone to the technical school. That was information from their web advertisement. Best of all they had pictures of themselves on their website.

There was the one, who had buried his cock in my butt, right there in living color. So I called them of course. "Hello is this Jeff?" I asked.

"No it's Phil. Jeff is taking the day off today," he said. "Can I help you."

"I hope so, I getting married in May. It seems I waited too late to do all the things I need to do. Are you available May 18th?" I asked.

"That's a Friday?" Phil asked.

"Yes, we are getting married at 8PM." I explained.

"That's great we can do that just fine. Would you like to come in this afternoon to talk about it." he asked.

"Sure that would be great, How about 5PM?" I suggested.

"Perfect," he said. "Will your partner be there too? I'd like to meet you both,"

"Sure, I'll bring Randal with me." I agreed.

5PM found me in the small shopping center in Dobson. I opened the door to there little store front office and walked in. I found the camera man who had not put it in my ass on the telephone. I smiled at him as I showed him my badge.

"Hi, there. You are finished with that call," I said.

He hung up the phone and took a good look at me, Once he got past the badge he recognized me. "Oh shit, he said.

"Yeah, ain't life a bitch," I said.

"She assured me that nothing we did was illegal. She said it was protected under the first amendment," he said.

"Yes that was true up to a point, but when you saw her blackmail me it all changed. I'll bet I wasn't the first either..." I said it with a smile. "I lot of married women have been blackmailed by her." It was a guess but it was a good one.

"You can cooperate and I forget what I know, or make me bring your ass to court and I will bury you. Do we understand each other." I asked

"Yes, we understand each other," he said only half understanding.

"Okay where is your partner?" I asked.

"I couldn't get hold of him. I wish I could. He was the one who dealt with Marry Ellen." he said.

"Well either get hold of him, or remember something about Mary Ellen, or I'm going to put you in the jack pot as an accessory to blackmail."

"Alright what did you want to know?" Phil asked me.

"Whose house is that," I asked.

"I don't really know for sure," he said.

"Okay come on with me," I stood up and brought out the cuffs.

"I don't know, I just have an address nothing more," he said.

"Okay give it to me." I pushed the pen and the note pad I had been using for effect over to him. "Write it."

"Where can I find Lamar," I asked.

"Come on Lamar is dangerous. If I give him up, he will kill me." he said.

"He might, if he knows it was you, but do you know what happens to soft guys in prison. They are for sure going to get you, if you don't cooperate completely."

He sighed then said,"She told us that she found him in a night club here in Dobson. That's all I know."

"How many little housewives has she had up there," I asked.

"We have made a half dozen of those videos. None of the females seemed to be willing participants. Then men seemed to be into it all. Like they had read a script but the women didn't."

"So who were the men?" I asked.

"I don't have any idea. I swear I don't know them any more than the women. I heard her call them by name but then I forget them. For us it's all about the video."

"So what's she doing with the video," I asked.

"I upload them to a website for her. You will have to go there to understand it. It's a for sale video, but also a teaser we make for her." he said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.