Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 30

Night shift was a pain in the ass. There was nothing to do and the time hung heavy on my hands. In the back of my mind I had the Gypsy Allen thing and my little sideline business venture to think about. Those two were all I had the energy to think about with that midnight shift draining me. I definitely did not have the energy required for posing for pictures. No I wasn't doing anything but sleeping and researching things in the net. But I considered both more important then having my picture made.

To add insult to injury the manager of the store wanted to do them in the morning before the store got any customer. I explained that I was working night and that it was my sleep time, but she didn't budge. "It won't take long." she said. She acted like she was the one running for something,

It was two more days before the manager of the store could find time for the event. That is the way she phrased it. I was a little uneasy about it all. It turned out that I was uneasy for good reason. It was one of those empower women meetings. I didn't care for the meeting and as a matter of fact I didn't care for the organization. They were a bunch of woman looking for any excuse to claim discrimination. I found the world had a lot less discrimination in it, when people didn't go looking for it.

After that little meeting one of the ladies found out I was looking for a sideline business. "So you are looking to become and entrepreneur?" she asked.

"Well yes I'm interested in a lot of possibilities," I said. "I'm just looking into things right now."

"Well when you decide let me know. I can help you with some low interest loans."

"I'll keep that in mind," I said to her. What I didn't say was if you are getting the kind of commission you must get for your lifestyle there has to be a catch. She just looked like money.

My midnight shift ended and none too soon. I made a couple of arrests for trespass during the entire shift. I know that thing happen our of the blue. I just hated those night when trying to stay awake was the hardest thing I did all night.

The next tour was days and I dreaded it. Sergeant Michaels had spent the whole tour working Letter's tour. The two of us had handled the midnight tour with no real problems. Either one of the other shifts was going to amount to a problem for me. Hell even Michaels had no back up out there and that was just plain dangerous. You never knew when it would all go to hell on a traffic stop or some other minor call.

Well it was my first of three days off, so I planned to make a day of it. I had a complete weekend off and I was looking forward to the time. I was almost sorry that I had told the Boyle brother to never darken my door again. One of their parties sounded like fun to me at that time.

I went to the lounge the first night I had off. I guess I was looking for Monk and some entertainment. I could have called him, but I wanter to see if he was all I remembered, Unfortunately he did not show up at the lounge. I had the one beer I usually had and returned to the room. I hated when I had the next day off and did nothing but masturbate and sleep. What a waste, I told myself. I went to sleep after swearing that the next night I would find something to do, even if I had to go to Dobson for it.

Saturday morning I took off on the run. I had things on my mind and looking out for bad guy wasn't one of them. I ran by the store that female supremacist ran, and I waved when I saw her dress a window. I kept on going till I got to the Cafe On The Square. I ran right past it since I was fasting. Oh I planned to break the fast after 5PM. There was nothing special about 5PM, I just picked it for no reason at all. Besides the price of their coffee was such that it make me glad I had acquired a taste for day old coffee.

I ran back to the motel from the cafe, to have day old coffee in front of the computer monitor, There was no new email. I had been writing to gather information, Oh it was slow going but I usually got an answer to my inquiry. They just didn't help me much. I was still working at the computer when lunch time arrived. For lunch I had a glass of water and a pack of peanut butter crackers. Those I bought at the Walmart at the plaza, not the grocery. I had my own rules for fasting as you might guess. Life was so boring at that moment, I was really missing the Boyle brothers. It was still too dangerous to be seen with them but I did miss them.

By 3PM I was climbing the walls. I hate the term horny, but it described me perfectly. I went on to one of the many adult web sites. It was one with amateur photographs. There good ones were far from amateur. The bad ones were just plain bad. My biggest complaint was that most of the men though all women cared about was the size of their cock. It was far from the most important thing for me.

It was part of the package but only part. Okay, it was the bow it was topped off with, but it wasn't much more than that. Girl on girl amateur porn was awful. There was only a couple of spreads that had any class at all. Those were pretty much all there was in the pornography worth watching. I knew I couldn't do any better, and I didn't intend to try. Naked pictures of me had never been taken to my knowledge. I planed to keep it that way.

A thought struck me then. That party didn't stop it just moved. Those guys might stop for while, but it wasn't over for sure. I would mention it to Simpson let him take a look around for it. I needed some action of my own right then.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.