Deputy Porter
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Finding myself in bed with one of them on each side of me took another twenty minutes or so, but it did happen. Unlike a pornographic movie, there was a lot of stopping and starting. Also a lot laughing, when things didn't seem to fit just right on the first try.

As advertised for the first several minutes Simon just watched and made wickedly amusing comments. I swear if we had filmed it, the thing could have won an academy award for comedy. Within the first half hour we were all laughing and critiquing each other painfully.

With James making love to me and Simon critiquing us as a film critic would I went from orgasm, to uncontrollable laughter without a moments rest. I could not believe the combination. At first I found it disconcerting beyond belief to trying to experience the feelings and listen to the hilarious comments at the same time.

I was laughing while James had me on my hands and knees and pumped me from the rear. I was about to orgasm again, when I felt Simon's penis brush my lips. I might have been going to complain or maybe not. No matter, when I opened my mouth to comment, his penis entered. I began to nurse on it, even though it was not my favorite thing to do. I was repaying them for the evening so far, at that moment. I considered it as an entertainment tax.

When I felt James stiffen and freeze for a moment, I came so hard my muscles cramped. I was actually in pain from the muscle cramps, when Simon emptied his sperm into my mouth and down my throat. It was warm and gritty. It also coated my teeth as well as my tongue and roof of my mouth. It was a most unpleasant feeling, but nonetheless it added to the depth of my orgasm.

When the three of us lay exhausted, I was shocked to see we had worn ourselves out in only thirty minutes, Of course it was thirty minutes of nonstop laughter and sex. I am convinced the laughter was just as powerful as the sex had been. I wasn't sure what it was, but I knew I wanted more of it. I found it hard to believe that there wasn't a line of women outside their door.

"You know that you are our first cop," Simon said. "You are dynamite. We will have to start recruiting cops."

"I'm not sure they are all like me," I said.

"Yeah, I guess generalizing can be dangerous," James agreed. "I wasn't a bit concerned about you though. I knew from the moment I met you that you were one hot chick."

"What was the tip?' I asked.

"You looked me right in the eye when you answered my questions. You weren't all that bold or anything just fearless. Women don't have to be slutty, but they do have to be adventurous," James explained.

"I see. So you knew you could get my clothes off within ten minutes of entering your house?" I asked.

"No, but I knew you wouldn't run from the room screaming either. I knew you would say no very ladylike, if that's what you did."

"James you remind me of my Dad hon. My dad told me, when I was sixteen and before I gave it up, he said, 'Every woman has the right to say no, but she also has the right to be asked. Men are not allowed to decide what a woman will or will not do. That is up to her alone.'" I smiled at him before I went on. "Yeah it's what made me decide to give it up."

"So your dad took your virginity?" he asked.

"Hell no, what my dad did was to tell me that it was alright to give it up. He also explained that I had to be responsible in my decisions. No thugs and no guys who might get me pregnant."

"Sounds like he was a pretty smart guy," Simon suggested.

"Either that or he liked to drink, and then to give advice to anybody who would listen," I suggested. "Look guys it's been real, but I need to get home."

"So how about it? Do you want to come to our next nude night?" Simon asked. I had a feeling Simon was more impressed with me than James. James had a lot more dealings with cops than Simon. I expect to Simon I was a novelty.

"I don't know email me after I have had time to think it over. Simon tell me, what do you do?" I asked

"I'm part of James' company of course." he said.

"Is that all, you two seem to have a lot of things going on all the time," I suggested.

"A lot of irons in the fire," he said.

"Usually that is nice speak for rustler," I said smiling.

"Well I would never tell a cop that I was doing anything even shady, let alone dirty," Simon said.

"Don't worry I won't investigate you, but I also won't look the other way, so be careful," I advised him. "Now I'm going to drive into the big city and see my mom."

"So you gonna give me your email address so I can invite you?" Simon asked.

"Countygreen@yahoo.com," I said as I finished dressing. I was out the door before they had time to stop me.

"So Sylvia did you have fun last night?" the detective on the School girl doe case asked. Of course he probably knows her name that now, I thought.

"Sure it was fun, so tell me why are you all smiles?" I asked.

"The vic is Jennifer Allen," Simpson said. "Looks like one of the parents is in the wind and one is in the river. Would you care to make a guess?"

"I think she killed them both and is running now," I suggested.

"And why is that?" Simpson asked. "I mean rather than her in the river and him in the wind."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.