Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 7

The man had a roguish charm I had to admit. He had absolutely no problem asking the most embarrassing questions. He even made it seem as though they were harmless. He honestly expected me to answer them, which was a completely different take from asking them just to embarrass me.

He was maybe three years older than me, then again maybe not. He told stories about college, so if he had finished, he started business at twenty-two just like me. Unlike me, he seemed to have been building his business for at least three years.

While he was working to get his business off the ground, I had been in the two year tech school. So we might be about the same age. It had gotten on toward the end of dinner when he mentioned that he had been married, but was no longer. According to his follow up remarks. She hadn't been quite ready to give up her roguish ways. Even so, he had considered it a positive experience.

"I really did like being married. You know always having my wife around was a good experience. I am extremely sexual, " he informed me.

"All men think they are extremely sensual, but to be honest, it only counts after five minutes otherwise you just run of the mill," I informed him. He did smile at the remark.

"Well, I have never heard that complaint. Usually I do hear stop it hurts after a half hour or so," he suggested.

"Ah takes half an hour, then I guess I won't have to worry about too much of a good thing then." I laughed again.

"I think the best description there is more than adequate, any more could be a problem for some people, I'm told." I have to admit he kept it light and humorous but he never backed down an inch. I liked that about him as well. James was proving to be damn good company. I was waiting for the other shoe to fall of course. He was bound to do something to ruin it all. Men were just programed like that.

I was surprised to just realize that they were closing the place on us. We had been sitting and telling each other stories for hours. James and I shared a few things. In addition to college he had been to the big sandbox. We had both heard the sounds of gunfire, not on a target range Also like me he had never had to say a final goodbye to a close friend in the field.

"Frankly I had list of people to push out in front of me if things got really rank," I explained.

"I had an old Russian pistol, I liberated, just in case some of the assholes in my squad ever got me really pissed off before a firefight," James said.

"I had a box opener like the ones in the 911 planes. Just in case someone really really needed to be transformed in a hurry." I smiled even though I knew I had never planned to use that box opener on anyone I knew. I did have one just in case.

"Do you have it with you?" Jim asked.

I recovered my purse from the floor. Inside the purse I carried a plastic handle with a long snap blade box opening tool inside. I had searched all over for it after I got home. I had to leave mine in the land of sand castles. They had gotten hard to find, since even craft stores were afraid to be politically incorrect.

"All this isn't nearly as interesting as your sex life I bet," he said returning to his favorite subject.

"Oh really and what is it about sex that you find so entertaining?" I asked.

"Other than it just plain feels good?" he asked.

"Yes other than that?" I agreed.

"There is something about sex that levels the playing field. If you are both enjoying the sex, then money and position in the community isn't very important," he said.

"That is only true while you are having the sex. Once you get away from it for a while you realize that there are other things in life." I explained.

"True that's when marriages break up. It's when they become about shit that just don't matter," he said.

"I don't know. There are other things that do matter, at least to me," I said.

"Women, I think are more into the home and security things," he replied.

"Hold on your wife ran around on you, but you think she was more into the home and security things," I said with a laugh.

"Oh it wasn't about home and security sweetie," he said. "It was about sharing. I don't loan my car, or let other guys sleep in my bed either."

"Well when you put it that way, I guess it makes sense on the selfish bastard level," I replied.

"See, I knew you would understand," he suggested. "So how old were you when you had sex for the first time?"

I considered refusing to answer but it seemed to be a harmless question. "I was sixteen before I went all the way with a boy," I said.

"You mean before you had intercourse?" he asked.

"Yes that," I replied.

"But before that had you made boys cum for you?" he asked again pinning me down.

"Sure, everyone experiments," I said.

"So how old the first time?" he asked.

"Thirteen," I replied simply.

"So you managed to avoid having full blown sex for three years. That's pretty impressive. My first real sex was with a friend of my mom's. She was going through a bad divorce and felt very insecure. I said a few nice things to her, and generally showed an interest in her. That was all it took. That and not being bothered by her rejections at first. I recognized it as part of the dance. She taught me a lot of significant things." he informed me.

"I bet," I agreed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.