Shipwrecked - Cover

Shipwrecked

Copyright© 2012 by Stacatto

Chapter 9: The Countess

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Countess - A sailor wakes on a beach - but where? Slowly it all comes back and the sailor is faced with the task of staying alive. Some sex later in the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex  

Searching the ship with the one goal, Jake discovered there weren’t any more pirates on board except the one he’d rendered unconscious. Beecher went down the aft passageway, grateful he hadn’t found any more pirates; since he only found the one pirate aboard, he was safe. Evidently, the pirates figured it would only take one pirate to guard the ship, or at least Jake hoped that was the case.

Heading towards the stern where he’d found the countess and the treasure, he wanted to try and help the poor woman. Jake opened the door to the countess’ room and found her still bound to the bulkhead. When she saw him standing in the doorway her eyes grew wide in fear until she realized who it was. From the look in her eyes, Jake knew the moment she recognized him. She made a huge sob and tears started running down her cheeks and her young body trembled as her head slumped forward. With great effort she pulled herself together and tried to stand straighter with tear filled eyes. Smiling, she shyly showed Beecher she understood he was there to rescue her.

Jake looked around the room, frustrated he couldn’t find anything to use to cut her loose. He hated leaving the young woman alone, even for a second, but if he was going to free her, he had to find something sharp enough to cut her bonds. Beecher desperately wanted a way to explain to the young woman he was coming right back but could think of nothing. He remembered the weapons and treasures stored next door and realized there were sharp objects with all the other goods. Jake held up one finger, nodding his head to signal the young woman he’d be right back. The countess nodded in understanding.

He returned to the room where he’d found powder kegs and several muskets and pistols stored. Lying among the rifles he found several cutlasses and daggers. Jake slipped three nasty looking daggers under his belt and picked up a cutlass to carry in his right hand. Jake decided it might be a good idea to carry one of the muskets, and perhaps a loaded pistol. Between the daggers in his belt, he slipped a pistol, and brought along a musket which he carried in his left hand.

Feeling well armed, he slipped back into the young woman’s room. When she saw Jake with the cutlass, she started talking to him, but he didn’t understand. Jake hacked away at the heavy ropes holding the young woman and she started silently crying when she realized there was a chance she might be free. After a lot of hard work, the rope fell away from one of her wrists and her body sagged. Jake wrapped his arms around her to keep her from falling. He knew she didn’t understand him, but he spoke softly to her, telling her she needed to try to stand until he had her other hand cut loose. She seemed to understand what he was trying to do, and with great effort, she stood on her own. Using the cutlass, he freed her other hand and then used a dagger to cut the ropes away from her wrists. Once the ropes were off her wrists she slumped to the floor. Jake felt her neck, and found her pulse was strong and steady. She had fainted.

Leaving the dagger and her on the floor, Jake returned to the locked door. Taking another dagger from his belt he started working the tip around the lock. Finally, in frustration, he took a cutlass and placed it in the crack of the door above the lock. Prying with all his strength, the tip snapped off and Jake tumbled to the floor, Wen he looked up at the door, he saw it had moved and the door was ajar. Jake couldn’t help himself and he shouted, “Yes!”

Pulling the door the rest of the way open, Jake started to enter. The stench of unwashed bodies and human waste swept over him, and the smell was so strong he involuntarily took a step backwards. The putrid smell was so overpowering it almost made him vomit. Trying to ignore the appalling stench he forced himself to push through the opening.

The door opened over a small landing and to his left was a flight of stairs leading into one of the ship’s holds. Jake heard men moaning and groaning below and he started moving slowly down the stairs into semi-darkness. The further he descended the worse the smell. At the bottom of the stairs, he found himself in one of the holds and in the dim light of a single candle sitting on a shelf on a bulkhead he saw men lying on the floor. The man closest raised himself and looked at the first mate as if he were seeing a ghost. Jake stared back in astonishment; he hardly recognized the man as one of his former crewmates from The Elizabeth.

“My God Beecher,” the crewman croaked. “Is it you? Where did you come from? Did you come to collect our souls?”

Jake ignored the man’s question and asked. “Do you know how many pirates are on board right now?”

The crewman looked at Jake for a moment and finally responded, “All I’ve seen today is Garth. Garth is a giant.”

“I know. I’ve already met Garth, and I don’t think he’ll be a problem. Can you stand?” With great difficulty the crew member pushed his body off the deck. Jake pointed to the stars and the nan staggered forward to try and climb them.

The first mate called out, “Listen to me. I’m Jacob Beecher.” His announcement was met with several of the men mumbling. Jake continued, “I’m here to try to save you, but I need your help. If any of you can move, come now to the stairs. You have to try and move topside but stay away from the gunnels. The pirates are ashore and if you stay hidden all of us will be safe.

“If you can’t move, somebody will come for you in a while. But the sooner you move up on deck the faster you’ll feel better.” More crew members stumbled forward and Jake spoke to the first member he encountered, “Let’s see if we can find some food and water. Can you come with me?” The crew member nodded.

Of the remaining crew, Jake discovered three were able to walk well enough to be of any help. The four men started working their way through the ship towards the bow where food was stored in barrels in one of the holds. They broke one of the kegs apart and the three men started gorging themselves. “Stop!” Jake ordered them. He was worried they would make themselves sick. “You have to slow down. Eat just a little right now. I need the three of you to help me if any pirates return. Please, I know you’re hungry, but just eat a little now and later you can have more. I’m sorry, but that’s an order.” With great reluctance, the three men stopped eating.

The four of them gathered as much food as they could carry and returned to what had been their prison. For the next half hour, the four men went among the crew giving them food and water. Jake kept telling the crew when they felt better it was imperative they got out of the hold and up on deck. Once more, he warned them to stay hidden from the shore. The first mate knew it wasn’t healthy for anybody to stay in that hold any longer than necessary.

Jake remembered the countess and slipped away from his shipmates to take her food and water. He found her sitting up and she’d tried to cover herself as best she could with the tattered remains of her dress. He entered the room and she smiled at him, reaching out for his arm. Jake remembered he’d seen piles of clothing in the next room where he had found the cutlas and the dagger. He helped the young woman up, and she clung to him as he led her to the treasure room. He hoped she might find clothes in better condition than the tattered rags she was wearing.

When the first mate returned to the crew’s stockade room, he found more of the crew able to stand, and several had moved to the top deck. He took the first crew member he’d discovered in the locked room, taking him aside he asked him to come with him. “I’m sorry, I forget your name.”

“Benjamin, sir. Ben Stakewell.”

“Well Mr. Stakewell, I’ve found some weapons. We can use them to arm some of the crew, but we will need to develop a plan to protect ourselves when the pirates return.”

“I agree sir, but...” Stakewell stared at the first mate for a moment and then asked, “Mr. Beecher, how is it you’re still alive?” He continued, “A couple of us saw you get shot and fall overboard.” Jake lifted his shirt showing the scar left from his wound. “Damn, that’s ugly. Some time I want to hear the story how you ended up back here in one piece.” Jake laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.