Shipwrecked
Chapter 8: H. M.S Elizabeth Ship's Crew

Copyright© 2012 by Stacatto

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: H. M.S Elizabeth Ship's Crew - A sailor wakes on a beach - but where? Slowly it all comes back and the sailor is faced with the task of staying alive. Some sex later in the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex  

Zack quickly stepped back into the passageway and leaned against the wall, his heart pounding in his chest. Seeing Merick so unexpectedly tied to the chair had been more of a shock to Zack than he would have imagined. The man he had just seen had bruises over his body; his hair was long, filthy and tangled and his face was covered with a scraggly beard. When Zack first saw Merick he hardly recognized him. It was obvious the man had been treated badly; but try as hard as he could, Beecher felt no sympathy for his old skipper.

Standing in the passageway Zack tried to collect his thoughts; the young first mate's first thoughts were of the white hot anger he felt towards Merick; and then how much harm he wanted to inflict on Merick. Eventually reason set in because Zack realized that he faced several other problems far worse than finding the disgraced captain bound to a chair. At this point, whatever he could do to his old skipper was not high on the list so he moved further down the short corridor. Because Beecher had no idea what Merick's attitude would be if he saw Zack, for the time being, if possible, the first mate felt it best to keep anyone, pirate, or his old crew from seeing him.

Zack's eyes were growing accustomed to the dimness in the passageway and as he neared the end he could just make out the outline of some doors. Carefully he moved to the end where he found three doors; one on each side of the passageway, and one directly at the end. Beecher knew the cabin on the end would be the Captain's quarters and it seemed to have the most light surrounding the door. Zack wondered what lay behind all of the doors.

When Zack reached the first door on the left, he put his ear against it. As he listened, he thought he could hear sounds inside. Zack believed he could discern the muted sounds of men moaning behind the door, and some coughing. In the dim light, he could make out a door, but there was no light shining around the outline. Carefully he tried to turn the doorknob, but he found it locked and wouldn't budge.

Quickly he slipped to the door across the small hallway on the right, and listened. There was no noise coming from inside this room but there was a feeble light coming from the bottom of the door. Zack took a deep breath and decided to take a chance. After carefully pushing down on the handle the door opened. The sight before Zack was awe-inspiring. Even though just a single lantern lighted the room, Zack could see the room was full of treasure, and all sorts of goods. Along one wall were barrels stacked with what Zack thought might be black powder which the first mate thought was strange. Usually they kept the powder below decks, but they had these kegs marked as powder.

Stacked against another wall were several muskets along with daggers and cutlasses. In the middle of the room were more piles of all sorts of goods. Zack figured this was some of the treasure the pirates had taken from the various ships they had plundered and was being stored. Scattered around the room were several open chests exposing jewelry and fine clothing which had spilled out leaving part of the floor littered with various gold and silver coins. Zack quickly shut the door and turned to check out the third door at the end of the passageway.

It seemed this room was better lit than the other two because the outline of the door was sharp and distinctive. As his hand reached out to touch the handle of the door he heard footsteps coming down the stairs from an upper deck. The footsteps were moving towards him from stairs, which fed into the corridor and he quickly realized that whoever it was, was coming his way. Zack could hear the sounds of men talking and what sounded like an argument going on between them. Zack realized the passageway he had just come down was now blocked and there was just one-way to go; into the new room. Without giving it a thought, he pushed down on the handle to the door and stepped into the room.

The room was bare except for two lanterns hanging from the beam, and a woman who was bound to one of the bulkheads at the far end of the room. Her clothing was in tatters and her face was dirty and bruised. As he looked at her, he could see dried blood on her chin. He also could see from the rivulets in the dirt on her cheeks that she had been crying. It was difficult to tell what the woman actually looked like due to her battered condition. Zack noticed one of her breasts was completely exposed and the other barely covered due to the tattered condition of her clothing. It appeared as if she hadn't had a chance to bathe in a long time. What was left of her dress looked soiled in front and it dawned on Zack that they had not permitted her to use any type of restroom facilities.

When she saw Zack enter the room her face showed how frightened she was and it looked like she was going to scream. Zack quickly put one of his fingers to his lips signaling her to remain silent. The sailor kept nodding his head and kept putting his finger to his lips until finally she gave him the smallest of a smile and nodded her head in understanding.

As Zack stood in the middle of the room, he could hear men were now walking down the corridor he had just vacated. In a panic, he looked around until finally he spied a small hatch near the floor on one side of the room. As quickly as possible he ran to the hatch and pulled it open. There was nothing behind it, but he would face a difficult time trying to fit completely inside the small space.

Once more he glanced around the room, and when he heard the men stopping at the door to the room he crawled as quickly as possible into the space. Zack gave the woman one final glance and once more put his fingers to his lips, signaling her to remain silent. To indicate her understanding the woman nodded her head. Since the hatch door didn't have any sort of pull on it, Zack had to try to pull the door closed as much as he could with just his fingertips.

Just as he finished, the door to the room flew open and Zack watched through the crack left by the unclosed hatch as three men entered the room. One of the men stepped up to the woman shackled to the wall; immediately grabbed her exposed nipple and gave it a cruel squeeze. The way the woman cried out made it obvious that the pirate had hurt her. One of the other pirates said in English, "You had better hope the Captain never finds out what you do when you come down here. I think he plans on keeping her even after they receive the ransom."

The pirate grabbed the woman's other breast and gave it a squeeze. "Fuck the Captain," the one pirate spat. "I ain't afraid of him. And, how come he gets the woman? We all want a turn with her; if you know what I mean?" His face covered with a vulgar grin.

The first pirate spoke again, "Pedro, all I can tell you is you had better pray the Captain never finds out what you do to her. He will hang you from the yardarm by your balls."

The three men now were standing in front of the young woman. Zack saw the third man had a plate with some food in his hands. Without releasing the woman, the third man started to feed her. When he finished he held up a glass of something and he poured it into the woman's mouth. Some of the food had fallen on the woman's chest in addition some of the liquid had also spilled on her.

The pirate called Pedro stepped up to the woman; lifted her dress, and wiped her chest. Once she was clean, he grabbed her breast and fondled it. Just before he took his hand away he took her nipple between his fingers and pinched until the woman stood on her tiptoes and moaned in pain. The second man pushed Pedro away and told him to stop. "You gonna to stop me?" Pedro snarled.

"No, but I might let the Captain know what's going on." Pedro's hand moved so quickly Zack didn't see the knife until Pedro had flicked off a small piece of the second pirate's ear. The second pirate's hand went to his ear and Zack could see the blood flow between his fingers.

Pedro snarled, "That's just a taste of what'll happen if you ever breathe a word. I'll cut you to pieces and feed 'em to the sharks. Don't ever touch me again." Pedro turned and stormed out of the room. The pirate who was still holding the empty plate and glass looked like he was going to become sick. "Come," he said, "let's see if we can stop the bleeding. And I would also stay out of Pedro's way."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.