Shipwrecked - Cover

Shipwrecked

Copyright© 2012 by Stacatto

Chapter 5: Salvage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Salvage - A sailor wakes on a beach - but where? Slowly it all comes back and the sailor is faced with the task of staying alive. Some sex later in the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex  

The next morning before returning to the old ship to continue their salvage work, the two sailors met with Kekoa. The old French Captain and Jake wanted to do something to help protect the villages from the marauding pirates. Theu discussed with Kekoa what to do, where to hide, and when the pirates might return. The three men felt it was not a question of if, but one of when the pirates would return. Eventually the discussion turned to what they should try and salvage.

Kekoa told them he’d posted lookouts at both ends of the island and both sailors felt it was a good start. Beecher suggested the chief also consider posting a lookout on the peak of the mountain in the center of the island. In addition, the two sailors suggested Kekoa put more than one person at each lookout location. This way, if one of the natives had to return to warn the villagers someone would still be at the lookout.

Both sailors agreed with Kekoa they would have sufficient time for a runner to return from the lookout to the village and warn them. Everybody could safely move into the caves. Kekoa went on to explain how they could block the openings to prevent any of the pirates from gaining access.

It was mid-afternoon before they finally decided they’d thought of as many ideas as possible. The two sailors wanted to return to The Elizabeth as soon as possible to see what there was to still salvage.

When the two sailors, Nani and some of the villagers finally returned to the lagoon and climbed aboard the old hulk, they knew it wouldn’t be long before dusk started to settle over the quiet bay. They examined the top decks trying to decide what area on the main deck had sufficient clear space to start staging what they wanted to take ashore. They decided it was safe to start working on getting the yawl from the hold ready and into the water.

Discussing the plans for the next day, the natives decided to return to their village and return in the morning. The two sailors along with Nani decided to spend the night aboard the wreck. With it firmly beached on the reef, it was agreed the ship washed up at high tide in the storm and there was no danger of it being swept back to sea. The three people on the derelict watched the natives dive into the lagoon and swim to shore.

Once they were alone Jake asked the captain if his mate Loni was going to miss him. His comment, “She’ll miss me, but she’ll be okay,” brought a grin to Jake’s face. Jake remarked to his two friends, “I’m hungry, let’s see what’s for dinner.” The old captain agreed, “I know where Merrick’s stored his larder. Why don’t we raid that first?”

“Great idea,” the French captain agreed. He added with hope in his words, “Perhaps we might find a small bottle of cognac. It has been a long time since I’ve had a taste, and I do believe it’s what I miss more than anything else.”

Jake laughed. “I think I can arrange that since I also know exactly where the captain stored his cognac,” Jake assured him and added, “That’s if the pirates didn’t locate it first.”

The two men went down into the galley to round-up some food and raided Merrick’s pantry. Nani and Jake returned to the captains’ quarters where Jake opened Merrick’s private store of liquor, still safe in its hidden location. There were several bottles of excellent cognac and Jake pulled out what he thought was the best of the lot. Nani looked around at the mess in the captain’s quarters and told Jake she wanted to stay behind and tidy up.

The Captain and Jake laid out a feast on the quarterdeck which was partially covered by a piece of canvas torn from the rigging. Jake found a couple of octagonal poop lanterns which the storm and beach landing had miraculously left undamaged. He picked up one and lit the candle. After they laid out the food Jake went in search of Nani. He found her still working in the skipper’s cabin and brought her up to the quarterdeck. The three of them all sat on barrels at the table Jake had constructed with boards lying across a couple of old kegs.

The day had been long, and all were very hungry, which helped them enjoy their feast. Jake took great pleasure introducing Nani to some of the different foods she had never tasted before. Finally, the three of them leaned back, their tummies full and happy. During his exploration of the ship Destand had found an old clay pipe, which all felt was incredible since it hadn’t been broken. Jake had found tobacco in the captain’s quarters and presented it to Captain Destand. The old French captain filled the pipe with the tobacco.

Once the pipe was firmly packed, the captain fired it up and took a long draw. Exhaling the smoke, his face broke into a grin. “It has been a long time. This is wonderful. Thank you, my friend.”

In Merrick’s hidden storage locker Jake had also found crystal glasses, which he produced, and poured cognac into three of the glasses. Destand took a sip and smacked his lips. He took another sip of the liquor and then another puff on his pipe. He grinned at the first mate. “Thank you again Mr. Beecher for tonight. It has been a very long time since I had these pleasures, and I feel I now owe you a favor there’s no way I can ever repay. If I were to die tonight, I’d die a happy man. Perhaps you aren’t aware, but this is an excellent cognac.” Both men laughed and then Nani took one small sip of her cognac and coughed. Jake laughed when she told the two of them it tasted awful. She stood and told them they could drink her share since it was nothing she wanted to drink.

Destand took obvious pleasure from smoking the pipe, and Jake felt amused by his delight. The young first mate mused, “I never took up the smoking habit. I tried it once when we were visiting the Americas, but I didn’t see what the big deal was. I just didn’t care for it.”

Captain Destand puffed on the pipe as he explained to Jake, “There’s a plant that grows here on the islands the natives will pick and dry. They smoke it because it acts as liquor does for us. I’ve tried it a few times; the feeling is okay, but I’d rather have a dram of cognac. All things considered it isn’t as pleasant as having a pipe of tobacco either.” The captain took another puff and let the smoke slowly drift out his nostrils.

Nani came on deck said a couple of words to the captain and motioned for Jake to follow her. Jake waited until Destand informed him she wanted him to go with her. Moving down the ship’s corridor Jake noticed how clean the passageway was. They stepped into the captain’s quarters and the young sailor was both surprised and pleased how Nani had cleaned the room. In one corner was a hammock hanging from hooks, which obviously had been there before. Jake looked around the cabin and to his amazement; hanging on a beam was another octagonal lantern. This was another lantern the pirates had inexplicably not destroyed when they looted the ship.

Nani motioned for Jake to climb on to the hammock, which he did. Lying on his back he watched Nani shyly remove the piece covering her front and then quickly climb on the hammock next to Jake. She curled up against his side and she slipped one leg over his. With her head resting on his shoulder and one of her arms across his chest, she took a deep breath and within seconds she was asleep.

Jake lay there for a long time. Between the short session in the lake and with Nani now curled up naked against his body, Jake was having a hard time ignoring the lovely woman nestled against him. He remembered what the captain told him how Nani had received her scar. He recalled she’d fought off a pirate’s attack when the brigand tried to rape her, in return had received the scar on her cheek. The last thing Jake wanted to do was frighten her or dredge up old memories. He was grateful for everything she’d done for him ... for saving his life and taking care of him. He wanted to make sure he didn’t create any problems. Jake was afraid any sexual actions he might consider would alarm her and he felt beholding to her. The last thing he wanted to do was frighten her. It took a long time, but eventually he fell asleep with the lovely, naked, young native woman curled against him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.