Posting Family Pics
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I started taking and posting family pictures on the Web, pictures that, well, let's say, appeal to a select audience. It's funny how when you get a woman's clothes off, they drop their inhibitions as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

My Mom and two sisters were up and wanting a blow-by-blow description of my latest family encounter and they made me tell them while I was naked. As soon as I was finished telling of my day, both my sisters wanted to watch Mom and I have sex. I know, kinda kinky but that's family, right?

The next morning, my mom came in to Sarah's room where I'd spent the night, to wake me up holding her phone.

"It's your Aunt Christine, this should be interesting," she said as she handed me her phone.

"Hi, Aunt C, what's up?"

"I hear you've got what's up these days. How's it like being the only guy in a family of women?" she laughed.

"Well, pretty busy but pretty great. I hope you're calling for what I'm hoping you're calling for."

"Well put, Nephew, yes, I hear you're quite the man in bed these days and I'm about as horny and curious about that as I can be. Can you be a ready in about a half hour? Just grab some breakfast and I'll be right over. We can shower here. You'll like that," she snickered and I agreed, hung up and went down to have breakfast.

I went down the way we were these days, naked, and there was Mom and my sisters, likewise naked and I got very nice hugs and gropes all around.

"So, you're off to do your Auntie Christine, eh?" Mom asked.

"Guess so, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do," I joked and they all laughed and laughed.

My Aunt Christine picked me up and lost no time getting started.

"Take it out, Mark, let me see what my sister's been telling me about. I can see you're hard," she said grinning. "I'll try to keep the car on the road," she laughed.

Well, I did what she asked and as soon as it was out, she reached over and took it in her hand and squeezed.

"Oh, nice, yes, you're really hard. We're gonna have fun. I'm gonna fuck you silly, just wait," she kidded as we pulled into her garage and the door came down behind us.

We got out of the car and she began taking her clothes off as we went into the house, dropping her top, then her bra, followed by her shorts, then panties as we entered her bedroom where she turned to me beautifully naked. I'd followed her lead and was also naked by then. This was fun.

"Oh, my nephew is so cute, and has such a nice cock. Come here, I've just got to suck it," she said as she sat down on her bed. "Bring it over here for your auntie to suck."

I moved in front of her and she slid her hand under me, rubbing my balls as I watched her wet lips slide over the head and begin to suck.

Her other hand went up to pinch and rub my nipples which no one had ever done before. I found it oddly erotic, I would have never thought so but I liked it.

Her mouth felt warm and wet and lush as she sucked me so softly standing there at her bedside. My hands were on her firm breasts, tweaking her nipples in my fingers while she made me feel so, so good.

She was smiling up at me as I grinned down at her. She knew just how she was making me feel, this was deliberate, intense and intended. Her fingers circled my dick, moving up and down the shaft but her mouth held steady over the tip end of my swollen cock being loved and caressed by her lips softly sucking and her tongue circling around and around lapping the head.

I've been sucked by each of my sisters, by my mother, and by my Aunt Amanda, but it was Aunt Christine who had the technique totally perfected. It felt exquisite. Oh, I knew then that I was in for great sex with my youngest aunt.

She licked wetly around the head, then along the underneath where it feels so good, then her lips would slide back and forth across the crown over and back, just feeling so good with each pass. She had me almost there when she held me steady and licked and flicked her tongue back and forth across right underneath the head as it began spurting up onto her nose and lips as her eyes watched my ecstasy. There was no doubt she knew exactly how good she was. I even felt lightheaded.

When she backed away, I saw then just how much cum I'd ejaculated. Her face was dripping and her chin was covered. She picked some tissues out of a nearby box and wiped her face clean telling me how much she enjoyed sucking her favorite nephew's cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.