Posting Family Pics
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I started taking and posting family pictures on the Web, pictures that, well, let's say, appeal to a select audience. It's funny how when you get a woman's clothes off, they drop their inhibitions as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Um, they've been having me post pictures of them, too," I admitted. I knew I might as well tell the truth, she'd probably find out anyway.

"And you've seen them naked?"

"Would you be mad if I had?" I asked trying to cover myself.

"No, but I'd be curious to know if anything more than just photography went on between the three of you?"

"Um, well, something kind of went on between you and me, right?"

"Yes, it did and that's why I'm curious. I might just want to reward the photographer in the same way. That is, if he likes what he sees."

"Are you really serious? I mean you don't know what we might have done. And, yes, Mom, I love what I see. I think you're super-sexy."

"Well, perhaps I should just assume what you've been doing with your sisters and, maybe offer you the same benefits."

She really said that. I just stood there amazed.

"Did you hear me, Mark?"

"Um, yeah, yeah I did. I was just, well, I wasn't expecting something like that. Do you, um, do you mean, like, sex?"

"Yes, Mark, I mean, like, sex. You and me. This whole thing has got me so horny, so worked-up all the time, that when I got you off the other night, well, you've been just about all I've thought about and I've decided to just do it. Offer myself to my son."

"Wow, I can't believe this. Ever since that first time I took your pictures, oh, yeah, I've wanted this so much," I blurted out.

"Well, let's get some pictures taken then we'll talk about the rest," she said as I began taking shots as she took various poses including some from behind bending over, framing her pussy between her thighs.

Then she said that was enough, stood up, came to me and put her arms around me and kissed me with her tongue as her hand gripped the bulge in my pants.

"I'll have that later. Come down to my room about eleven, just make sure the girls don't see you," she said and then got dressed and went to make our supper.

I walked back to my room, rather in a daze, and uploaded some of the photos to the website, then emailed some to Mom's computer so she could send them to her new engineer friend if she wanted.

That night, at eleven, I went out into the hallway and silently went down to my mother's room, lightly rapped on the door and opened it and went in.

There she was, on her bed, legs spread open, slowly rubbing her fingers in the wetness between her legs. I pulled my shorts off, I'd left my briefs off just wearing the shorts to get down the hall in case anyone saw me.

"Here I am. Just like I promised," she said as she patted her pussy giving me a big smile.

I crawled up on the bottom of the bed, right between her legs and lowered my face down to lick and tongue her.

I felt her hands on my head caressing through my hair while I lapped and licked the warm, wet crevice between her legs. Her hands then moved and she reached down to pull herself open so I could thrust and flick my tongue up inside her.

"Oh, yes, yes, so good, omigod, I've missed this so much. Oh, right there, right there. I'm ... oh, OH, UH, UH, OH, oh," she groaned as I felt her twitch and shiver as I gave my mother an orgasm, the first of many in our future.

She tugged me up between her legs as I began to push into her.

"Are you protected?" I asked.

"Oh, after I had you, honey, I had my tubes tied. Never thought you'd be putting some sperm in there, not in a million years. But, well, I'm ready, go ahead," she said softly as I began pushing into her.

I looked down, fascinated to watch my cock slowly enter my mother, then, when I was fully inside her, I began drawing back and forth. The feelings were incredible.

"Yes, I'm glad we're doing this, it feels right to me, so good. I've missed having a man in me, this is wonderful," she said as she pulled my head down to kiss me.

As you know, I'd had sex with both my sisters, Sarah was the first, then Michelle. Now, I was in my Mom's bed doing her, all this in just a matter of about two weeks, maybe twenty days or so.

As I was sliding back and forth, she asked me, "So, tell me about your sisters. I won't be mad, just tell me the truth. Maybe you'll even be rewarded for telling me what you three are doing."

So I told her what Michelle and Sarah and I were up to, fucking and sucking and licking every chance we got and, true, she didn't get upset at all. In fact, what she said next, both surprised me and thrilled me.

"Well, I don't see any reason to keep it a secret, any of us. It looks like you're going to be a busy young man and I don't mean taking pictures."

"It's pretty wild since not long ago, I'd only kissed two girls and only one of them let me feel her boobs. Now look at what I'm doing," as I nodded down to my dick sliding wetly in and out of my mother.

"Yes, you've been busy and I think you're gonna be a lot busier. You're sure making your mother happy," she said as she wiggled around under me. "Mmm, I haven't been filled like this in a long, long time. I think I need to talk with your sisters to see how we're going to share you between the three of us."

"Oh, wow, I'm really getting close. You're sure it's okay to cum? I can pull out if you want."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.