Posting Family Pics
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I started taking and posting family pictures on the Web, pictures that, well, let's say, appeal to a select audience. It's funny how when you get a woman's clothes off, they drop their inhibitions as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

She took my hand and lifted it to her breast. Soft, warm, oh, so sexy. My fingers moved to her nipple and rolled it around all the while she continued circling her fingertip over my tip end of my throbbing cock.

I had one hand holding my cock steady as she traced her fingers over the top while my other hand was fully enjoying the softness of her breasts.

"I think you can get me off just doing this," I told her as her fingertips went around and around spreading my precum around.

She moved her body enough so her breast, the one I was holding was now near my mouth. I opened my lips, taking my hand away as she dropped her nipple to my open lips. I took it in sucking softly on the hard center, running my tongue around it as the tip of my cock began to tingle and throb from her slippery circular caresses.

My heart was pounding blood into my cock making it stiffen more than I think it ever had. Her light touch, circling around on my dick was driving me crazy. It was so simple but so hot, so intense.

Then I suddenly began throbbing up cum out the end as her fingers continued circling in the slippery globs of cum. She made an open fist and slid her hand down over me and pumped it up and down getting even more cum out of me. All I could do was suck and moan. It was the best orgasm I'd ever had.

I lay there totally spent, it was like my cum had all my body's energy in it and when it all spurted out there was none left. I was even a little dizzy.

"We need to clean this up, baby, you kind of made a mess. You look pretty happy. I guess you'll have to let go," she said looking down at me sucking her nipple as her finger touched my lips and rubbed lightly where I was sucking on her.

"We've got to end, Mark, I don't want the girls to find out what we're doing," she said softly as I released her nipple and she reached over to get a handful of tissues. She wiped all my cum away, I was surprised how much there was, it seemed like it was more than usual.

I got redressed and she kissed me goodnight, this time softly on the lips and I went off to bed. It was the first time in a long time that I didn't get myself off.

After breakfast the next day, I was up in my room playing a hand-held game when my older sister Michelle appeared at my door.

"Got a minute, Mark, want to ask you something," she said and came in and sat on my bed.

"Mom kind of told me about the photos you've been taking of her and putting on that website. I read some of the comments and some of the emails she's been getting and it's really cool. Maybe I should say it really is hot. So I was wondering if you'd take some of me and put it on that website?"

I couldn't believe it. Now let me tell you about Michelle. She's beautiful. About five-six and very curvy with these big boobs. I've looked at the labels on her bras and she's D-cup. But the thing is, she's slender so, in a bikini, she's really a knock-out because she's so top-heavy. She knows it, too.

Michelle has wavy blond hair to her shoulders and these liquidy-looking brown eyes and pink lips that really don't need lipstick. And she wants me to photograph her.

She said that she'd looked at Mom's pictures but I wanted to be sure I knew what Michelle wanted. So I asked her.

"Well, we can start with some bikini shots, maybe a few without the top, see what comments people leave, what kind of emails I get. This sounds so sexy. Can you believe Mom's doing this?"

"I know but look, she's a good looking woman, she should feel good about herself," I said.

"You're right. She's pretty hot and she's having fun. I just want to see what it's like for myself. She says it's a helluva turn-on. Even when you photograph her, she actually said that, can you believe it? That turns her on."

So I asked her when she wanted to do it, she said how about now so I got my camera and we went to her room.

I opened the shades letting in more light and she said she was going to change into her bikini. She went to her dresser and took it out, then turned away from me and started taking her clothes off. I just stood there rather amazed.

"Hope you don't mind but you are my brother after all," she said over her bare shoulder as she bent down to pull off her shorts and thong panties. She then picked up the bikini, her back still to me, and put it on.

Turning around, she began striking poses as my camera clicked away. Then, she reached around undoing the top, letting it hang loose in front by the strap around the back of her neck. The bra top just lay there on her breasts loosely covering her boobs as she smiled at me for the camera.

"Oh, this is good, Michelle, you'll hear from lots of guys," I told her trying to crouch a bit so my hard-on wouldn't show too much.

Then she leaned down letting the top fall away from her breasts which hung down, full and heavily. They were beautiful, each tipped with a large pink nipple poked out in the center. I felt the tip of my dick get tingly as I snapped more photos.

"Well, that should get us started. Would you set up an email account for me like you did Mom?" she asked as she slipped off the top and put on her bra, then quickly pulled down the bikini bottoms and pulled on her panties and shorts, not particularly bothering to turn or otherwise hide herself.

Then she laughed.

"Oh, you better go take care of that, Mark, it might explode," she said pointing to my crotch. "Looks like I might have turned-on my little brother. Maybe I should take care of that for you? Would you like that?"

I stood there, almost frozen but was able to squeak out, "Sure, that'd be nice."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.