Posting Family Pics - Cover

Posting Family Pics

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I started taking and posting family pictures on the Web, pictures that, well, let's say, appeal to a select audience. It's funny how when you get a woman's clothes off, they drop their inhibitions as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

After that shoot, a few days went by before she asked me to take some more.

"So, you're getting pretty popular, huh?" I asked her grinning.

"It's so funny. When you first did this, put those first pics up, I thought it was silly. But, well, I guess I'm kind of an exhibitionist inside and, truthfully, I get a big charge out of hearing from some of the people who send me emails. They sure want me to keep putting up pictures," she laughed.

"Well, I'll be glad to take them, you know that."

She laughed, saying, "I thought you might. Especially with what some of my fans want to see."

"Well, Mom, you know I can't take pictures while I'm blindfolded, right?"

"I've been thinking about that, yes, I know. Do you have any problem with seeing a bit more of your mom than usual?"

"I'm one of your greatest admirers, Mom, I'll love it."

"I thought you might. I guess we could do some this afternoon out back," she said and I went up to my room and jacked-off.

Later she told me she'd be ready out back in about five minutes so I went and got my camera and went outside to wait.

Out she came in the same long shirt she wore the day before, this time only buttoned at the bottom.

I moved her out into the sunlight and she spread the shirt open enough at the top so it still just covered her nipples. The fullness and roundness of her breasts was certainly on view as I took several pictures.

Then she bent over a bit, enough where her boobs hung down some, though her nipples were still hidden. She looked down at herself, then back up at me, saying, "Should I show a little more?"

I chuckled and began taking more shots as she pulled the left half of the shirt aside fully exposing her breast.

I decided I'd be smart and not say anything, just take pictures. Then, she pulled her other breast out, leaving them framed by her open shirt buttoned beneath.

My camera was busy as she put her hands under them and lifted them toward the lens so naughtily.

"Well, that should hold them another day, don't you think, Mark?"

"You are one sexy mom, I hope you know that," I replied.

"I'm sure learning that. It may sound awful but this is great fun. And, I've got quite a few admirers out there. Even some women," she added snickering.

"You're a beautiful woman, Mom, you really look hot," I told her as she moved into the shade.

"So, for an old broad, not bad boobs, huh?"

"Oh, Mom, they sure turn me on."

"So I see," she giggled nodding down.

I reached down, thinking, what the hell, and rubbed the bulge in my pants.

"Um, maybe you should go take care of that, Son. Didn't mean to turn you on, it's more all the guys and gals who keep writing me."

"Maybe I should write you, then. Maybe you'd help me out."

Okay, I said it.

"I think that's best left to your own hands, Mark," she said as she went around me and into the house.

So I went up and jacked-off to her latest pictures, then sent her an email to her new mailbox:

Dear MILFMom,

The latest batch of photos was so hot I had to go right to my room and take it out and make it a happy boy. It was so hard and stiff in my hand as I looked at these newest pics. They were so hot and sexy, I had to make it last as long as I could and when it happened, it was huge. I don't think I've ever had so much come out. Thanks, Mom.

And I hit 'Send.'

I went down around five o-clock and Mom was in the kitchen starting supper. Now you may wonder why my mom seems to be home all the time, she is. Her dad owned a small chain of drugstores in the Midwest, six in all, and sold them to one of the big chains about two years before he died and left his three daughters, my mom and my two aunts, quite well off. Lucky them and us, it means college is already paid for.

"Well, look who's here, perhaps my biggest admirer," she said over her shoulder as I got a handful of cookies out of the pantry.

"I told you you were hot, Mom. Just wanted you to know how hot you make some of your biggest admirers."

I was standing there eating the cookies as she nodded down, saying, "It looks like a certain admirer is pretty big," as a grin spread across her face. "Maybe you need to go take care of that again?"

"It's because of you, Mom, maybe you'd want to come watch?"

"Go away. Go do it, have fun, just go do it, I'm busy," she said jokingly and turned back to the stove.

So, I went up and opened the shades on my window letting in the late afternoon light across my bed, took my clothes off and jacked-off. I did it different this time. I set up my video cam to take it from start to finish. I did make comments as I went along, even announcing when it got to feel really close.

I had the frame set just right to get how high my cum spurted up out of my dick, then I put it on my laptop and captioned the opening with: For MILFMom, from her biggest admirer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.