The Mountain Man
Chapter 27

Copyright© March 2009 by FelixRex

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - An orphaned loner builds a new life in the mountains he loves. He is confronted by an orphaned female and struggles with her and himself as they strive to build a new life together. The story has at least 6 parts though the first part is mainly character and plot development. Please be patient.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

The winter progressed slowly as it always did and the women grew larger and more voluptuous with their new lives inside. The four of them continued to experiment with new variations, but mainly relied on the ones already tried. As the women grew larger, the men backed away from strenuous sex and relied more on conventional vaginal intercourse, supplementing with oral sex and manual ass play. Julie and Jenny had become almost addicted to having their asses penetrated but with the babies growing inside of them deep anal penetration was becoming dangerous to the babies' health. Even vaginal penetration had become an exercise in restraint.

The larger the women got, the less inclined for sex they got – at least with their husbands. They spent a lot of time with each other, though, caressing, fondling and sucking each others' cunts. They men were beginning to feel left out but they managed to sense their frustration and give them oral relief. Both women had developed a fondness for the taste of male sperm and sucked each of their husbands often, reminding the men of when both Tom and George would engorge themselves on their wives' milk-filled breasts. The women found the parallel amusing and commented to their husbands that they loved the taste of their men's seed almost as much as the men loved the taste of their wives' milk.

The doctor had been contacted shortly after the women discovered their pregnant condition. They knew what to do in the near term but wanted to give the doctor a heads-up so that he would be available when it came time to deliver. Both Julie and Jenny were getting a little old for another pregnancy, but not too old. They were 35 and 42 respectively, certainly young enough for another pregnancy but old enough that special precautions needed to be taken. A special helicopter drop ensured that enough pre-natal vitamins were available, as well as other items that would be needed during their pregnancy. The doctor was a little surprised that they had both gotten pregnant again but they didn't want to disclose over an open radio channel, the circumstances that led to the pregnancies. All of them were sure that the doctor would not be surprised at their new living arrangements but they were only willing to tell him face-to-face.

By now the snows had melted and the high meadow was alive in the riotous color of Spring. The four adults had kept in touch with all of the children throughout the winter but had been reluctant to tell them about their new siblings – or the new relationships that the children would have to them. The older children announced over the radio that they wanted to visit their parents soon but at their convenience. It seemed that the feline was soon to be released from the burlap.

Before the day of the visit, the older adults decided to tell their children to expect some surprises when they came. First, they were to have younger siblings but they would be special. The specialness of them would be explained when they arrived, and secondly, there were some new living arrangements. The four of them agonized over that last pronouncement but it was inevitable: the children would find out soon enough and – hopefully – would understand why and how it came to pass.

When the six children – Adam, Eve, Abe, Rachel, Isaac and Sarah – arrived, their parents were shocked. There were going to be two more grandchildren to go with Mary. And the children were shocked as well. Their respective mothers were grossly pregnant with new children who would be their new siblings! Congratulations were passed around as the women – all of them – retreated to seats by the fire to talk about the impending wealth of new life that was just over the horizon. The sons, though, took notice of the new arrangement of the cabin, including the single bedroom and the single, large bed. Nothing was said but knowing looks were shared as they surmised – correctly – what had transpired over the long winter. A long family conference was in the offing.

After the evening meal, and after Mary had been put down for the night, the adults – both older and younger – retreated to couches and chairs by the fire. For a long time there was only small talk, which drifted away to nothing...

Finally, Adam broke the strained silence.

"We noticed that you've made some significant changes to the cabin" he started, "Fundamentally significant changes."

"I guess we couldn't keep it from you forever" continued Tom. "Since last summer when you all left, we've – all of us – have had to confront some profound changes in all our lives. We've been living together in this cabin for many years, as two separate couples, but as one big extended family. All of you, as children, know what it had been like. As babies you all suckled on both Julie's and Jenny's teats and bathed together since you were born. In a sense, all six of you, and especially the younger four, have been raised as if you were born into a single family. After you left, George and I were out on that late season hunting trip with you boys and your mother's were left alone to deal with some 'empty nest' depression. They comforted each other as women are fond of doing, and one thing led to another and they ... well, made love to each other."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.