The Mountain Man
Chapter 25

Copyright© March 2009 by FelixRex

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - An orphaned loner builds a new life in the mountains he loves. He is confronted by an orphaned female and struggles with her and himself as they strive to build a new life together. The story has at least 6 parts though the first part is mainly character and plot development. Please be patient.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Abe and Sarah retired to their cabin in the north meadow and very quickly discovered what Adam and Eve had so obliquely referred to when asked about their intimate life. In a word it was – WOW! Both of them had played around with their sibling twin and each other before marriage but this was unlike anything that either one of them dreamed. Even the manual climaxes that they had given each other couldn't compare to this! The feeling of penetrating a hot, tight sheath of slippery flesh was a sensation that Abe didn't want to forget, and being stuffed by a pole of hot, hard, insistent flesh in her vagina was something that Sarah wasn't soon going to forget. After the initial pain of losing her virginity, the overwhelmingly marvelous pleasure of being pounded for long minutes by her husband's rampant penis was exquisite. They both achieved a mind-blowing climax on their first attempt at intercourse. After that, it was one climax after another until both of them were completely exhausted.

Isaac and Rachel were experiencing virtually all of the sensations that their twins were experiencing except that it was their opposite gender. Rachel was screaming in ecstasy while Isaac was grunting like a bull in rut. He pounded her vagina and was rewarded by her hips crushing upward toward his groin, trying to pull his hot, hard penis further into her vagina. She succeeded in pulling him in far enough that he penetrated her cervix, going in so far that her cervical ring managed to grab the head of his penis and briefly hold it fast in her womb. The sensation of being tightly held by her cervical ring caused him to climax and spurt jet after jet of hot, fertile sperm into her womb. No egg was there but that didn't stop the flood of tadpoles from searching every nook and cranny for it.

The next few weeks were like that – acting like bunny rabbits in spring! They did break – occasionally – for food, bodily functions, and such mundane tasks as feeding the livestock and doing chores around the cabin. But, mostly, their time was spent in bed making love.

After a full month of almost continuous lovemaking, the girls were safely pregnant and would both give birth sometime in the spring. It would be another month or so before they knew it, of course, but the deed was done in both wombs and could not be undone. One thing bothered all of them, though. Each of the twins, after discovering the joys of unrestricted sex, wondered what it would have been like to experience it with their twin. It wasn't that they were unhappy with their spouse; it was just that the forbidden taste of sex with their twin was something that was hard to put out of their minds. After all, they had spent most of their lives with their twin, even experiencing their awakening sexual feelings with the other. Now, the only thing that they had not experienced was actual sexual intercourse, and – try as they may – it was something that none of them could quite put out of their minds. And, what was worse, none of them could or would talk about it with either their spouse or their twin. It was almost like a waiting bomb with a short fuse, just waiting for someone to light it.

Winter arrived and the newlyweds began to slack off in their lovemaking. The girls' burgeoning bellies were part of it, but the newness and initial excitement had worn off. They still indulged in lovemaking several times a week, to be sure, but that was a comedown from several times a day!

Each cabin developed their own winter routine as the snows came and made travelling between the cabins difficult but not impossible. Both couples visited with each other several times during the winter, as well as with Adam and Eve, but not with their parents. For some reason all of them felt less inclined to take the farther trek to the main cabin.

And, for now, it was just as well.

The four older adults were having a difficult time adapting to the new marriage that they had crafted. As soon as the snows had made it difficult to receive visitors, they all set about rearranging the interior walls of their cabin to enclose one larger bedroom. The two beds were disassembled and reassembled into one large bed, large enough to accommodate four grown, active adults. When the rearranging and reassembling was done, they had to stop and confront the new reality.

On the first night, no one wanted to take the initiative and make the first move to populate the bed. After a while, Julie looked over at George, who initially looked away, but then looked back and nodded. They simultaneously got up from their chairs and moved toward each other, taking each other's hands, moving toward the bed and sitting down on it. Seeing this, Jenny and Tom did the same and almost shyly moved to join their former spouses – now their co-spouses – on the bed. There was a lot of wondering looks, quizzical expressions and sweaty hands before Julie reached over to Tom and kissed him fully and passionately on the lips, then reached over to George and did the same. That was the catalyst that broke the tension.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.