The Mountain Man - Cover

The Mountain Man

Copyright© March 2009 by FelixRex

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - An orphaned loner builds a new life in the mountains he loves. He is confronted by an orphaned female and struggles with her and himself as they strive to build a new life together. The story has at least 6 parts though the first part is mainly character and plot development. Please be patient.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Adam and Eve were sixteen now and old enough to make decisions about their own lives. They had learned much from their parents, even more than they would have learned in a traditional school. In fact, both of them had the rough equivalent of a Bachelor's Degree in several disciplines, thanks to the extensive library and keen involvement by their parents. They learned mountain knowledge from Tom and George and domestic knowledge from Julie and Jenny, and were ready to put it to good use.

They had been quietly "dating, mountain-style" for several months now. They hadn't actually engaged in intercourse but had come close several times. Much like Tom and Julie, they didn't want to have vaginal sex until they knew it was right. But, like George and Jenny, they pushed the envelope far enough that they had given each other magnificent orgasms with their fingers, lips and tongues. They were so intimately familiar with each others bodies that they could arouse each other with a touch or even a look.

After a particularly heavy petting session, they broke and agreed that it was getting time to announce to their parents that they were ready to start a life of their own. It wasn't just for sex; it was for love. They had been close all their lives and, as much as they loved their parents and siblings, it was time for them to go out on their own. They had already picked out a place in the high meadow where they wanted their cabin. It was a place near the forest fence where they had climbed the trees, swam in the nearby stream and laid around in the high grass on a hot summer day. It was there that they had had their first real romantic kiss and it was where they had given each other their first orgasm. It was far enough away from their parents that they would feel like they were alone but close enough to them that they could give or receive help if needed. In fact, it was perfect for them, and it would be a perfect place for raising their children.

At a family meeting that evening, the announcement to their parents came as little surprise. Tom, Julie, George and Jenny had been watching them for several months now. They noticed when they disappeared in the high meadow and reappeared several hours later. They noticed the little looks of love that they shared with each other. They noticed them surreptitiously holding hands when they thought that no one was looking, and even their siblings noticed the aroused condition that Adam exhibited on occasion. Tom and George had guessed that the area around the stream near the forest fence would be the place they would pick. It would have been perfect for them, too.

Like Tom and Julie, they wouldn't have the benefit of a minister. Their decision to start a life of their own was based on love and their parents' example. They were no longer children and they knew that they were ready to take their place in the adult world. George looked at them and fondly remembered another couple, she even younger than his daughter, who had made the decision to enter the world of adults after her parents had been horribly eaten by a bear, and of the young mountain man who had saved and protected her while she had grown to become his wife. These children – now adults – would start as they had started but with one important difference. They would have the support and counsel of their own parents, siblings and friends.

It was agreed that Adam and Eve would set up housekeeping as soon as their cabin could be built and stocked with enough supplies for the winter. Mike and Anne were informed of the happy news and enthusiastically volunteered their services to help the new couple. The next day, all the men started building the cabin. With all the extra hands, it only took a few days to get a strong, functional cabin built, with the indoor plumbing that the family cabin did not have for a couple of years after it was built. A barn was built and stocked with enough hay to keep their horses and cows happy for several months. Furniture was next, including a strong bed. Several jokes were made that it was going to have to be strong because Adam and Eve were obviously going to use it enthusiastically and often. Both of them blushed at that.

At last the work was complete and the new couple said their goodbyes to their parents, siblings and friends and entered their new home.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.