The Mountain Man
Chapter 19

Copyright© March 2009 by FelixRex

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - An orphaned loner builds a new life in the mountains he loves. He is confronted by an orphaned female and struggles with her and himself as they strive to build a new life together. The story has at least 6 parts though the first part is mainly character and plot development. Please be patient.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Four years later.

Two sets of twins! How did anything so momentous come about? They were a handful, to be sure, but Adam and Eve were getting old enough now to take an active part in raising them. Even though they were senior by only two years, they were still older than the now four-year-olds. Adam and Eve were given increasing responsibility in looking after them, and that became training that they would later need if they indeed married and had children of their own.


The years flew by on the mountain. All of the children grew and prospered and learned and thrived in the high meadow. The library, which only consisted of a few books at first, had grown to almost 500 and everyone became voracious readers. Television was unknown and the only radio that they had was the solar-powered link to the outside world. As far as the children were concerned, though, the outside world didn't really exist for them. They knew it was there, to be sure, but they had no desire to be involved with it. In a very real way, they had all become like their parents, not rejecting the world perhaps, but choosing not to be a part of it. Their world was the high meadow and the mountains and they all loved it.


Adam and Eve were in their teen now: fifteen, specifically. It had been explained to them several years ago that they were not siblings but individual children in their own right. Adam's parents, Tom and Julie, were not actually married to Eve's parents, George and Jenny. It only seemed like they were. Adam and Eve were free to date each other if that was what they wanted. They understood that but it really didn't sink in until they both went through puberty. The raging hormones in their bodies awakened feelings and desires that they didn't know how to handle. Fortunately their parents had gone through the same feelings and desires and were now available to help them through this difficult period.

Abe and Sarah and Isaac and Rachel were thirteen and just beginning to experience what Adam and Eve were going through. They, too, had been told that they were siblings,

Abe and Rachel, and Isaac and Sarah, and that they – Abe and Sarah, and Isaac and Rachel – could be friendly with each other and could later date, if they wanted to. It was harder to keep them from exploring each others bodies as they had bathed and slept together in the same bed for many years. Now that they were becoming old enough to understand who was who, they started pairing off and becoming friendly with the one that they were supposed to. That didn't stop a little incestuous groping, though, but with time Abe gravitated toward Sarah and Isaac toward Rachel.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.