The Mountain Man - Cover

The Mountain Man

Copyright© March 2009 by FelixRex

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - An orphaned loner builds a new life in the mountains he loves. He is confronted by an orphaned female and struggles with her and himself as they strive to build a new life together. The story has at least 6 parts though the first part is mainly character and plot development. Please be patient.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

The trip was arduous and took several days. Both of them were exhausted when they reached the high meadow and they rested for a day before starting their work. The meadow had a clear, deep mountain stream cutting through it, providing a steady supply of water year-round. There was more than adequate grass for the livestock so the immediate needs of the horses and mules was fulfilled. Cutting trees for a livestock shelter and a new cabin was now the priority. It was physically numbing work but it had to be done. Julie, by this time, was an accomplished mountain woman – girl, she smilingly reminded herself – and was able to pitch in and help Tom with just about everything. It took about a month but they finished the livestock shelter and cabin and even fashioned some basic furniture for their use. One of the things that Julie insisted on was a bed large enough for both of them to comfortably sleep in – though sleep was secondary to what she had in mind.

After the buildings and furniture had been built and the supplies stowed away, they took some time off to hunt because meat for winter had to be harvested and processed before it became too late. A couple of weeks were all that was needed to fill their larder with all the meat that they would need for the winter. The skins were another matter, though. It took several more days to prepare the skins so that they could be finished during the winter months.

By now, it was afternoon in the late summer. Most of the critical work that needed to be done had been done. They could now relax, to a degree, and spend some time with each other. One of the luxuries that they had denied themselves was a bath. They had, by necessity, left he tub at the other cabin, it being too bulky to move with the other supplies. The mountain stream, though, had a bend in it below the cabin that provided some slower moving water that was perfect for bathing. Being higher in the mountains, though, the stream was still rather cold – even in the summer. They were just going to have to grin and bear it if they wanted a bath. They decided to take their baths together just so they could wash each other and get it over quicker.

They both stripped and got into the water, gasping at the cold temperature. After a few minutes though they acclimated to the chill and began to wash each other. They took pleasure in washing each other all over, paying particular attention to the other's intimate parts. Their washing turned into play, however, and both of them became more and more aroused. Even the cold water couldn't stop Tom's penis from becoming completely and powerfully erect. Julie's nipples had become rock hard and stiff, not only from the cold water, but especially from her aroused state. As their bath time came to an end they looked at each other and, with an unspoken understanding, rose from the stream and walked to the cabin hand in hand, without dressing. They entered the cabin and went directly to the bed. They both knew that this was the time.

Facing each other and looking into each other's eyes, Tom gently held Julie and kissed her lovingly. Her breathing began to get ragged as he held her closely and massaged her hips. Their kissing intensified and he reached around for her breasts and pinched and stroked her hard nipples. She moaned into his mouth and reached for his rampant penis. He felt his ardor rising and knew that he was close to ejaculation. He reached for her hand to stop her since he didn't want to waste his potent seed in her hand. It was destined for another place, the place where it would give her the most pleasure and do the most good.

He gently pushed her down on the bed, following her and lying beside her. They gently kissed and stroked each other, he finding her clitoris and she his penis. He moved down, found her hard nipples and sucked one until she moaned with pleasure. Moving over to the other one he sucked on it as she pulled his head hard into her chest. As he dined on her succulent breast her head moved from side to side, moaning with pleasure. He gently massaged her clit and her hips rose up to meet his hand. Never before had she been so aroused. The ultimate pleasure that she had dreamed of was now just a matter of moments away.

He moved away from her breast, looking into her eyes with a hungry, longing expression. She gazed back at him with almost the same look and said "Now."

She spread her legs apart and he moved above her in the age-old position of love. She reached between them, finding his penis and pulling it into the center of her sex. For a moment he hesitated, wanting her to be sure. She looked up at him with undisguised lust and pulled him to her. He pushed forward, penetrating her lips until he was stopped by a barrier that could only have been her hymen. She was still a girl but that was soon – very soon – to change. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him closer in an unmistakable signal to continue. He pushed harder but the barrier resisted. She cried out in virginal pain as he thrust forward, destroying her maidenhead forever.

It was like a dream come true for both of them. She was filled to her depths with his wonderful, powerful penis and he was completely enclosed in her hot, moist sheath. They stopped for what seemed like an eternity, enjoying the incredible gift of that each of them had received from the other – their virginity. It was a moment they would treasure forever.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.