The Mountain Man
Chapter 10

Copyright© March 2009 by FelixRex

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - An orphaned loner builds a new life in the mountains he loves. He is confronted by an orphaned female and struggles with her and himself as they strive to build a new life together. The story has at least 6 parts though the first part is mainly character and plot development. Please be patient.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

With the snow melted and passes open it was time for their spring trip to the ranger's cabin. They were much more comfortable in their relationship and confident that their new life together was proceeding smoothly. It took several days to get down the mountain and by the time they arrived they were looking forward to renewing their friendship with George.

In entering the cabin they were greeted by an unfamiliar face, but one that they thought they knew about, a woman. George greeted them warmly and introduced his fiancée, Jennifer, who gently corrected him and introduced herself as Jenny. She was older than Julie, of course, even older than Tom's 21 years. She and George had been dating about 3 years and were planning on marrying later in the summer. She had already made up her mind about living in the mountains. She loved it! At first she had been a little hesitant about not having any female contact but she loved George and was willing to put up with that inconvenience. After he explained Tom and Julie's situation and the event that had brought them together, she agreed to the arrangement that Julie and George had come to, and was looking forward to having at least twice-yearly contact with another woman who was somewhat close to her age.

George had contacted the authorities late last year – after Tom and Julie had left – and told them about his discovery in the mountains of a broken-down car and three sets of human remains. He confirmed the identity of two of them from their IDs, the wallet from one set of remains and a purse found in the car. He didn't know who the other one was but he surmised it was probably their daughter from the pictures found in the woman's purse. He told them that he had buried the remains in a common grave near the car since their bones were badly mangled and scattered from the bear's attack.

The response from the authorities was not what he expected, though. It seemed that the husband was a Defense Department contractor who had been working on a very sensitive project at the time of his disappearance. The family had been the subject of a very intensive search for almost a year. His disappearance was thought to be a defection to an unfriendly country or possibly a kidnapping. There were a lot of questions that had to be answered and George was the subject of a lot of scrutiny. A Federal forensics team had come up to the site and exhumed the bones, taking them back for analysis and re-burial. They had to know that he was truly dead.

The forensics team had only been able to determine two sets of remains so there were many questions about where the third body was. George was questioned several times, sticking to his story, but finally admitting that he had guessed that there were three bodies from the scattered remains and from the photograph that had shown three members of the family. He was asked why he couldn't find a third skull and he couldn't come up with a satisfactory answer. Again he admitted that he hadn't given it much thought since the bear might have carried it off to his den or that some other predator might have carried it away. In the end there were still many questions but the investigation team left since it was determined that one of the skulls was that of the contractor. A possible defection was resolved and chalked up to a tragic and horrible animal attack. Lingering doubts of the disappearance of the daughter remained, though, and the team left the strong impression that they would be back for a more comprehensive search to find the missing daughter.

When George related this information to Tom and Julie they were frightened. Neither one of them wanted to be found, especially Julie. She was16 now, still a minor, but technically emancipated since both her parents were dead and there were no living relatives. If they found her they would most certainly take her back down to town until her status could be determined. That could take a couple of years or until she turned 18. That was too much time for her to waste. She had her life with Tom and didn't want anything to interrupt it. There might even be questions of child abuse since he was over 21 and she was still technically a minor. There was no abuse, of course. Tom had saved her life. He knew it, she knew it and George knew it. The fact that she had asked George to conspire to hide her from the authorities would put George in jeopardy and that was something that she didn't want to happen.

They would have to disappear again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.