The Mountain Man - Cover

The Mountain Man

Copyright© March 2009 by FelixRex

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - An orphaned loner builds a new life in the mountains he loves. He is confronted by an orphaned female and struggles with her and himself as they strive to build a new life together. The story has at least 6 parts though the first part is mainly character and plot development. Please be patient.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Winter was ending. Here and there the snow was clearing and through the patches of clear ground were sprigs of grass and other tentative signs of spring. Birds were returning north from their southern habitat and the wild animals were making themselves known as winter retreated.

Julie and Tom were tired of being cooped up in the cabin, even with their periodic forays into the white wilderness. They were ready for a new year to begin. They had had a couple of arguments but realized they were symptomatic of their enforced isolation. All in all, the winter hadn't been all that bad because they kept themselves occupied with learning new skills and learning about each other. Not being intimate had worked a special hardship on both of them but they were determined not to cross that boundary until each of them was ready.

Days were becoming warmer now. Most of the snow had melted and the meadows were green with new life. The horses were out of their barn now and relished their freedom and abundance of fresh green grass. Their friskiness was a joy to watch and infectious, too. Both Julie and Tom were just happy to be outside and enjoying the burgeoning spring. Maybe it was the horses' example but they were more affectionate with each other now. Each of them seemed to find ways of getting close to the other, touching and stroking each other, kissing and just holding hands. There was work to be done, of course, but that didn't seem to interfere with their growing affection. Each one of them was shy, not knowing just how to handle their new feelings, but that didn't stop them from their play. Though they didn't realize it, they were finding expressions for their affection, expressions that neither of them had learned from their parents or friends. This was dating, mountain style, and learning how to do it was lots of fun.

The warmer weather brought the chance to bathe. A real hot bath in a real tub was a treat that neither of them had been able to enjoy for several months. They were going to flip a coin over which one got the first bath but Tom deferred and told Julie that she could be first. As Tom heated the water and filled the tub, Julie got undressed and slipped into the luxurious water. Nakedness wasn't a problem with them now as they had slept in the nude with each other for a long time. Seeing Julie in the tub, though, was an unexpected pleasure. Her partially nude body was more sensual than he ever imagined. It was almost like seeing her half-nude was more erotic than seeing her fully nude and it really surprised him. He started getting aroused but he quickly managed to get control of himself before he did something that he had promised he wouldn't do. Julie, though, was having thoughts of her own.

"Tom, would you do me a favor?" she asked.

"What can I do?"

"Would you wash my back for me? I can't reach it and I really would like to wash that dirt off of it."

"Well, I guess I could do that," he said.

The lust inside of him was raging again but he fought to control it. After all, all she wanted him to do was to wash her back. He could manage that, couldn't he?

Julie bent over in the tub, presenting her back to him. He took the cloth with some soap and began to rub her bare skin. She closed her eyes and moaned with the pleasure that he was giving her. The hot water and his talented hands were causing her to become even more aroused than she had been. She definitely wanted more.

Tom noticed her moans and started washing her neck and shoulders. Her moans turned almost into purring. She looked up at him and smiled, telling him that he really knew how to make a girl feel good. Tom returned her smile and, blushing, told her that all he was doing was what she wanted. Julie really wanted more but she thought that he wasn't ready for that – just yet. In truth, Julie herself wasn't sure if she was ready for it either. His ministrations just felt so good. She took the cloth from his hand and quickly finished her bath, rose and toweled herself dry and dressed in the new clothes that he had made for her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.