The Mountain Man
Chapter 8

Copyright© March 2009 by FelixRex

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - An orphaned loner builds a new life in the mountains he loves. He is confronted by an orphaned female and struggles with her and himself as they strive to build a new life together. The story has at least 6 parts though the first part is mainly character and plot development. Please be patient.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

After a few days they returned to their cabin, feeling relief that their talk with George had effectively closed out both of their old lives and would allow them to start a new one together. They were much closer now, affectionately touching and holding each other with an ease that they had not previously felt. Physical intimacy, though, was something that neither of them wanted to initiate. Both of them wanted to explore it, of course, but neither of them felt that the time was right. There was so much to do before they could move on to that part of their relationship. Winter was fast approaching and there was much to do before they could indulge in their desires.

The horses had their shelter, a barn-like construction built around a medium cave in the hillside. Inside the cave was more than adequate shelter away from the weather, and around the mouth was a large door that kept the wind and snow outside. During the summer, Tom and Julie had gathered and bound up quite a bit of wild grass that grew in abundance in the meadows around the cabin. The horses would thrive in the harsh winter to come.

The supplies that they had purchased from the ranger were stored inside their cabin, and the next couple of weeks were spent in gathering firewood for the winter. Water wasn't a problem as the cistern was easily filled from the nearby creek. Even in winter the creek was free-flowing and was available to them. They might have to trudge through the snow to get the water but it wasn't an insurmountable obstacle.

Julie wanted to learn how to work the skins that Tom had harvested during the summer and was a skill that she would learn during the long winter. It was more easily accomplished during the summer but neither was in a position to do that, since other concerns had occupied their time. This winter would give her time to learn that skill, as well as keeping both of them busy during the cold days. The cold winter nights would present other problems.

He would have to hunt during the winter, of course, to supplement their supply of meat and that would be a good opportunity to teach her some other skills that she would need. Stalking and killing the game – and dressing it -- would be difficult for her to learn since she had no experience doing those things. It would probably be difficult for her at first. It usually was for women but she wanted to learn everything she could so she could help him. Every day she was becoming more and more his mate, though neither of them consciously thought in those terms yet. Her body was getting stronger and leaner with all the hard work. She relished the time they spent together and eagerly learned each lesson that he taught. Each day she was becoming his mountain woman.

Working the skins also led to making more clothes for them both. Colder weather necessitated a different kind of clothing, things that would be more appropriate for the season. Julie's leaner figure also meant that she would have to adjust the size of her summer clothes but since she had learned how to sew buckskin, that didn't really present a problem. Fitting her for warmer clothing, though, meant that they would have to deal with the same feelings that had arisen during the summer. Fortunately, though, they were now more familiar with each others body and were a bit more able to suppress the raging desires that coursed through their bodies. They would exchange embarrassed looks as their respective hands roamed over the others body but managed to get the fittings done without crossing the boundaries that each of them had unconsciously set. When it was over, they – for a time – retreated to opposite corners of the cabin to give each other some time to regain control. Nothing was said about their voluntary separation; it was understood by both of them that they each needed some time to deal with their emotions.

The winter was fully on them now. Snow was deep around the cabin but they were warm and cozy inside. Even when they ventured outside to hunt, replenish water, see to the horses or even to relieve themselves they were able to come back to a secure place of refuge. The cabin had been a real home for Tom but now it was becoming a real home for Julie, too. For the first time in her life she took real interest in and ownership of the place where she lived. This cabin, with Tom, had become hers. She took over the cleaning, the cooking of food, washing, all the tasks that a mountain woman would do except that Tom also shared the tasks with her. A mountain man he might be but he was also a self-sufficient man who didn't like the idea of foisting those "woman's work" tasks that he had previously done himself, on Julie alone.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.